60 second rsi strategy
Binary Options Edge.
New Strategy - Wilder's RSI 90% succes.
Like This Unlike flashwebb 04 Jun 2016.
(Click youtube link to see subtitel)
Like This Unlike lalcal 04 Jun 2016.
Like This Unlike flashwebb 04 Jun 2016.
I have found it, only write the name of indi and. Mq4 google. I am in my mobile phone now and I cannot upload nothing.. So, anyway it looks iqoption promotion and of course 90% sounds like a joke.. But we can try I do not understand Italian language in fact my english is terrible lol. If someone will be kind to writte put/call rules it would be nice.
If you open the youtube you will see the subtitel and there she explain the rules.
Like This Unlike thefistofkhan 04 Jun 2016.
(Click youtube link to see subtitel)
It's on Freestockcharts or you can make your own on TradingView - just merge RSI with MA and edit the settings until you feel happy.
Like This Unlike flashwebb 04 Jun 2016.
She say the blue and yellow line MUST be INSIDE of the RSI Wilder line (Blue and Red)
and when the yellow line cross the blue line you take a trade in same direction of the yellow line ( if the yellow line go down you take a put and up a Call) but they MUST BE INSIDE OF THE RSI WILDER line..IF NOT don't take a trade.
Like This Unlike flashwebb 04 Jun 2016.
It's on Freestockcharts or you can make your own on TradingView - just merge RSI with MA and edit the settings until you feel happy.
i will try that.
Like This Unlike blackfoil 05 Jun 2016.
If anyone clears up the entry rules , i would code it for mt4 , thanks in advance.
Like This Unlike Chosen3000 05 Jun 2016.
It's on Freestockcharts or you can make your own on TradingView - just merge RSI with MA and edit the settings until you feel happy.
Like This Unlike saso10 07 Jun 2016.
If anyone clears up the entry rules , i would code it for mt4 , thanks in advance.
Moving Average period = 7.
Wilder's RSI period = 5.
When Wilder's RSI cross MA between OB/OS (70 and 30) levels put the trade in direction of intersection. If up direction trade call if down direction trade put at the end of the candle which generates the intersection.
80-85% win rate I think EA could be easy and profitable.
Sorry for my english!
Like This Unlike squawk1200 07 Jun 2016.
It's on Freestockcharts or you can make your own on TradingView - just merge RSI with MA and edit the settings until you feel happy.
So in MT4 how do you set it up to "merge" RSI with MA? I tried several things but RSI stayed in the same separate window from the candles?
Like This Unlike xtennessean 07 Jun 2016.
open your navigator, open the indicator folder, open trend folder and drag the moving avg indicator onto the RSI window. In the parameters box that opens, change the apply to from close to previous indicator and you should have it.
Like This Unlike blackfoil 08 Jun 2016.
Moving Average period = 7.
Wilder's RSI period = 5.
When Wilder's RSI cross MA between OB/OS (70 and 30) levels put the trade in direction of intersection. If up direction trade call if down direction trade put at the end of the candle which generates the intersection.
80-85% win rate I think EA could be easy and profitable.
Sorry for my english!
Thank you , 80% you sure about it on some basis ?
Like This Unlike blackfoil 08 Jun 2016.
Tried building one with the above shared WRSI indicator , but it is not of our purpose not worth trying sorry guys.
Like This Unlike tootall 08 Jun 2016.
Tried building one with the above shared WRSI indicator , but it is not of our purpose not worth trying sorry guys.
Did you mean results are not worth it, to code it you would need to make a custom MA indicator that uses the RSI as previous indicator value.
Like This Unlike tootall 08 Jun 2016.
Sorry best I can get is just below 50% nowhere near 80%
Like This Unlike uday 08 Jun 2016.
this strategy testing today good result.
i made a template for mt4 like same this strategy.
i want to add few rules;-
avoid trade if candle long wick, exhuase candle and candle close near s/r and news.
Attached Files.
KAZi_Clock. ex4 384.46KB 221 downloads xSR. ex4 29.43KB 264 downloads RsiEMA. tpl 11.15KB 304 downloads.
Like This Unlike tootall 08 Jun 2016.
Yes needs a filter.
Like This Unlike uday 08 Jun 2016.
Like This Unlike uday 08 Jun 2016.
Like This Unlike fapturbo 08 Jun 2016.
Great job uday. Does this strategy work on all pairs?
MACD (60 seconds)
LEVEL: ADVANCED.
Is the 60-second strategy possible with binary options?
Binary options have different expiry times and brokers do what they can to offer more and more short-term options: 60-, 30- or even 15-second ones. The trend seems to be: earn as quickly as you can. Is it possible to follow a strategy in such a short period of time? Is it even possible to talk about predicting movements on a chart within 60 seconds?
There are so many things you cannot do within 60 seconds. You cannot even brew tea. It does not come as a surprise that while some believe it’s absolutely impossible to predict anything within a minute, others claim that adjusting the indicators and reacting swiftly is the key to success and there are also those who only trust automatic bots to do that. We encourage you to test the strategy using a demo account.
The advantage of short-term options is the ability to handle many transactions within a day. If we take into account a strong market trend or the fundamental analysis and strong market signals, then this strategy may prove successful.
However, there’s also a flip side: fast earnings may mean fast losses. Short-term strategies are for seasoned players who have already tested them using their demo accounts.
How to use the 60-second strategy with the MACD indicator?
The 60-second strategy requires using the right indicator. Binary options platforms do not offer many price chart analytical tools, so we need to use a different service. It’s not the perfect solution since prices may differ from platform to platform – especially when we consider binary options platforms – but few brokers offer such services, for instance MT4 platform (CLMForex). We’re using freestockcharts that offers an advanced platform without any registration or installing anything.
We choose the asset we want upon launching the platform (e. g. currency pair EUR/USD) and we set the time interval (e. g. 1 minute). Then we add the indicator called MACD , which should calculate and set the direction of the current trend. It’s a tool used in technical analysis consisting of two lines: MACD line (the blue one) and the signal line (the white one).
Using edit option, we set the indicator:
Exp Moving average period – 3 MACD short – 9 MACD long – 20.
It should look like that:
Now, if the MACD line (the blue line) crosses the signal line (the white line) from below – it’s a signal of an upward trend and an indication that you should buy the asset. An example:
To make sure that the trend has been properly recognized we check whether the candle is in line with the direction of the blue line.
When the opposite is true (the blue line crosses the white line from above) – it indicates that it’s time to sell the asset and that the trend is downward:
Using MACD indicator with other binary options expiry dates.
This strategy may be proficiently used with other expiry dates. It has been tested with 30- or 120-second expiry dates, as well as 5-minute ones. Recommended currency pairs: EUR/USD, USD/CAD, NZD/USD.
Leave a Reply Cancel Reply.
Optimal broker (click)
Easter bonus and promotion from Utrader.
Rodeler Ltd. (24Option, GrandOption, QuickOption, 24FX) fined by CySec.
Stockpair increase deposit minimum.
CySec is more and more restrictive for binary options brokers.
Christmas promotion and bonus from OptionTrade.
chrishart6501atgmaildotcom on 13 Sep in: Binary brokers blacklist - scam list.
Its another bogus broker. .
nate on 23 Jun in: Finpari scam broker added to our blacklist.
They have a spotty past. Twice I made a few bob on trades, the first t .
Ton on 20 Dec in: Finpari scam broker added to our blacklist.
Does anyone know how together your money back from finpari?? .
1-minute (“60-second”) Binary Options Strategy: 14 of 18 wins.
On Monday, I broke from my normal routine of trading 15-minute expiries from the 5-minute chart in favor of “60-second” binary options. For one, I simply felt like breaking things up a bit for my own enjoyment. And two, I know that many traders are into this fast-paced alternative, as it’s now offered by many offshore brokers. Therefore, introducing some 60-second trades into my blog can serve to lend some advice on how I would approach these.
Brokers with 60 Second Options.
Normally, I do not trade 1-minute options first and foremost because the payout is relatively poor (70%). Also, it is more difficult to be as accurate with these trades as the 15-minute trades, due to the inherent level of noise on the 1-minute chart, in my opinion.
In other words, when trading 60-second options from the 1-minute chart, you’re dealing with a very small amount of price data encapsulated in each candlestick, and one minute of price action is relatively inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. That said, I believe that it’s fully possible to make sound trading decisions regarding what may happen to the price movement in the next minute.
Basic 60 Second Strategy.
My basic strategy toward 60-second options goes as follows:
1. Find support and resistance levels in the market where short-term bounces can be had. Pivots points and Fibonacci retracement levels can be particularly useful, just as they are on other timeframes while trading longer-term instruments.
2. Take trade set-ups on the first touch of the level. When you’re trading instruments that have a high level of noise inherent in the eventual trade outcome (like “60-second” options), I believe that taking a higher volume of trades can actually play to your advantage.
For those who are not familiar with the way I normally trade the 15-minute expiries from the 5-minute chart, I normally look for an initial reject of a price level I already have marked off ahead of time. If it does reject the level, this helps to further validate the robustness of the price level and I will look to get in on the subsequent touch. Expectedly, this leads to a lower volume of trades taken in exchange for higher accuracy set-ups.
60 Second Trades Lead To Higher Trade Volume.
But since the inherent noise in each 60-second trade is so large to begin with, I believe trading in higher volume can actually work to one’s benefit in that it helps to even out the accuracy fluctuations that come when trading such short-term instruments.
To provide a baseball analogy, a hitter who normally maintains a batting average of .300 (i. e., he makes it on base with a hit on three out of every ten at-bats) may go through a ten-game stretch where he only bats .100. On the other hand, in that same span, he might hit .450. But over the course of a 100+-game season, it’s expected that with enough at-bats, his true skill level with regard to hitting will be accurately revealed. It’s a “regression to the mean” type of concept.
As such, if you’re trading 60-second options and only taking 1-2 trades in a 4+-hour session (i. e., being super conservative), it’s likely that you’re going to be waiting a very long time before your true skill level at this form of trading is revealed to your attention.
You may not even have an effective strategic approach to 1-minute options, and it would be unfortunate if you went over a month of trading this instrument before you begin to realize that that’s the case once your profit curve (or ITM percentage) starts to take its appropriate shape. That said, don’t overtrade by taking set-ups that aren’t actually there. That’s far worse than even choosing to trade at all.
3. Don’t blindly trade all touches of support and resistance. Continue to consider price action (e. g., candlestick types and formations), trend direction, momentum, and things of that nature that come with personal exposure to how markets of your interest behave and furthering your trading education to continually become better.
But without further ado, I will show you all of my 60-second trades from Monday and I how I put all of the above into practice. To avoid confusion, I will briefly describe each trade according to the number assigned to it in the below screenshots.
Trade History Using 1 Minute Expiry.
#1: 1.32817 had been the high for the morning and formed an area of resistance. On the first re-touch of 1.32817 I took a put option on the 1:54 candle. This trade won.
#2: Similar to the first trade I took a put option on the re-touch of 1.32817. This trade also won.
#3: A third put options at 1.32817. This trade lost, as price went above my level and formed a new daily high.
#4: Price formed a newer low at 1.32715, retraced up to 1.32761, before coming back down. I took a call option on the re-touch of 1.32715 and this trade won.
#5: Basically the same trade as the previous one. Price was holding pretty well at 1.32715 so I took a subsequent call option and won this trade.
On the 2:26 candle, price made its move back up to the 1.32761 resistance level. On a normal move, I would take a put option there, but momentum was strong on the 2:26 candle (nearly six pips) so I avoided the trade.
#6: Several put options almost set up on the 1.32761 level, but none materialized at the level. So my next trade was yet another call option down near where I had taken call options during my previous two trades. However, since 1.32715 had been slightly breached before, I decided to instead take a call option at 1.32710 instead. I felt this was a safer move as just half-a-pip can be crucial in determining whether a 60-second trade is won or lost. This trade won.
#7: Put option back up at the 1.32761 resistance level. This trade won.
#8: Call option down at 1.32710 (where #6 was taken). This trade won. However, the minute after this trade expired in-the-money, the market broke below 1.32710 and formed a newer low at 1.32655.
#9: This trade was a put option at 1.32710, using the concept that old support can turn into new resistance. Nevertheless, this trade did not win as price continued to climb back into its previous trading range.
#10: I decided to take a put option at the touch of 1.32817, which was the level at which I took my first trades of the day. This trade might seem a bit puzzling at first given a new high for the day had been established and that momentum was upward. But by simply watching the candle it seemed that price was apt to fall a bit. It was also heading into an area of recent resistance so once it hit 1.32817, I took the put option and the trade worked out.
#11: Another put option at 1.32817. This trade won.
#12: For this trade, the high of day initially made on the 2:13 candle came into play – 1.32839. I had intended to take a put option at this level on the 3:22 candle, but price went through it quickly and closed. And then for maybe 10-15 seconds, my price feed was delayed and by the time it the connection was recovered it was over a pip above my intended entry. So I’m glad I missed that trade, as it’s one that would have lost.
I did end up using the 1.32839 level on a call option, though, given that previous resistance can turn into new support. This trade won.
#13: 1.32892 was now currently the high for the day and had formed a recent resistance level. I took a put option on the touch of the level. This trade won.
#14: Similar to #12, I used 1.32839 as support once again, and it produced a winning trade.
#15: Once again, I used the current daily high of 1.32892 as a resistance level off which to take a put option. But price busted through and this trade lost.
#16: Another fifteen minutes passed by before I was able to take another trade set-up. This time, I used 1.32892 as a support level (old resistance turning into new support) to take a call option. This trade was probably my favorite set-up of the day and was aided by the fact that the trend was up. It turned out to be a winner.
#17: For put options at this point, I had an eye toward 1.32983 (the new high for the day), but price consolidated twice at the 1.32971 level forming a line of resistance. So I decided to take a put option at the touch of 1.32971 on the 4:28 candle. This trade turned out to be a nice four-pip winner.
#18: My final trade of the day was a call option back down at 1.32839, where I took the same set-ups for #12 and #14. This was another good four-pip winner.
After that I was waiting for price to come up and see if 1.32892 would act as resistance, but it never touched. Also, I was feeling a bit fatigued by this point and decided to call it quits for the day.
Conclusions On This Strategy.
Overall, I did pretty well for my first day trading 60-second options, going 14/18 ITM. But, in general, I have faith in my strategy to predict future market direction with a reasonable level of accuracy, and my ability to apply it to any market or timeframe. I also enjoyed toying around with the 1-minute options, as it was a new experience, and I would definitely consider adding more 60-second option days into my regimen in the future.
Where Do I trade?
Fast withdrawals and decent payout %s keep me happy there.
RSI 60 Seconds Binary Options Strategy.
Back to the list of Articles.
How To Setup Binary Options Strategy.
Chart Type.
Please setup chart on Candlestics chart and period of 10 seconds.
If you dont have Expert Option account click HERE to register.
Indicators.
Go to indicators list and select RSI Indicator.
Indicator Settings.
Please setup RSI Indicator with :
Top Recommended Binary Options Brokers.
RSI 60 Seconds Binary Options Strategy.
To use this strategy we must have account with Expert Option broker. If you dont have account yet you can register HERE for free.
RSI Binary Options Strategy Rules.
This strategy is very simple so you dont need any special skills for that, just follow the rules. If you want to read more about RSI Indicator or another RSI Strategy click HERE.
When the RSI line cross overbought line (the green one) you must invest PUT option. If you do a mistake and you lost trade, than you should immediately invest 2,5 time bigger stake as your previous one in same direction using martingale strategy.
For example if you invest 10 $ for PUT and you lost it, you have to immediatly invest 25 $ for PUT and if you lost it again than you should invest 62 $. But If you win than you will cover all the losses and make profit.
Here is some samples of PUT trades.
When the RSI line cross oversold line (the red one) you must invest CALL option. If you do a mistake and you lost trade, than you should immediately invest 2,5 time bigger stake as your previous one in same direction using martingale strategy.
For example if you invest 10 $ for CALL and you lost it, you have to immediatly invest 25 $ for CALL and if you lost it again than you should invest 62 $. But If you win than you will cover all the losses and make profit.
Here is some samples of CALL trades:
Enjoy Trading!
Video Tutorial.
RSI 60 Seconds Binary Options Strategy.
Please look at video with explanation how to setup RSI Indicator and how to trade with this binary options strategy also by using martingale strategy.
Relates Binary Options Indicators & Trading Patterns.
2017-07-25 12:05 pm.
Stochastic & Parabolic SAR 5 minute Binary Options Indicator.
The Stochastic Oscillator value will determine the market condition and it is best to identify an overbought or oversold condition as well as trend reversals point.
2017-07-04 8:25 pm.
Trend Trading 60 Second Binary Options Strategy.
Trend Trading is one of the most profitable types of trading in forex and binary options industrii. There is one proverb about that: Follow the Trend, because Trend is your friend!
Trend following BO strategy (60 sec)
Trend following BO – 60 second binary options trend following strategy is fast paced, momentum and trend following strategy. While the strategy makes use of just one indicator, the key to success with this strategy is how fast you can execute a trade when the indicator gives a signal.
Who is this strategy ideal for?
Beginners and advanced traders alike can make use of this trading strategy. But as we mentioned, it is all about the speed as some times price can move so fast that by the time a binary options trade is placed, you might end up getting a new opposite signal.
SixtySecond Trade indicator Chart Time frame: 1 minute.
The Sixty second trade indicator is nothing but based on ADX (48) settings. Traders would know that ADX indicator is a trend oscillator and one which does a good job at showing when a new trend is starting or when a trend is going to end.
Place a Put option when the ‘Red’ dot appears on the chart with a 60 second expiry.
Place a Call Option when the ‘Green’ dot appears on the chart with a 60 second expiry.
Trend following BO strategy Examples.
Once the ‘Red’ dot appears on the screen, place a 60 second trade for a ‘Put’ option.
When the Green dot appears on the screen, place a 60 second trade for a ‘Call’ option.
Strategy Tweaks and Tricks.
While the strategy looks robust the way it is, the main factor is multiple signals. As shown in the ‘Call Option’ example chart, we had two consecutive green dots, meaning two Call options for 60 second expiry followed immediately by a 60 second red dot or ‘Put Option’.
It is easy to get lost with the signals and end up making messy trades. So discipline is of utmost importance for this strategy.
Trend following BO strategy is a very robust and simple trading strategy that requires a trader to be fast to place the trades. Also, be careful with multiple signals which can create confusion.
is there anyway in having an alerts system for the green and red dots?
Hello Jahanghir Miah,
I think any MQL coder ca add or/and pop-up alert to this indicator. But this work is not free 😉
how much would you charge to do it?
Hi, why the signal dots are so far from the candlestick may i know?
Ben, I think you use other Template file and Indicators. Download it and install once again. In our TPL one indicator only. Without ZigZags and MA indicators.
Hey, i try to re-download it again and i applied to an empty chart, but it seems like still the same problem. By the way, i have a question, is the dot only will appear to the last candlestick instead of the latest candlestick? Because i notice that the dot will only appear to the last minute candlestick when the latest candlestick is form.
Strangely(((. I tested its. and all is OK. I hope anybody will report here if will have same problem.
About your question: dot may appear and disappear on CURRENT candlestick. So you need waiting when candlestick will closed. I hope you understand me ))
On my BO indicator a dot appears on cnadle when it closses, not during it’s formation. Is it normal?
Thx, hope it will be profitable. 🙂 Will inform. 🙂
In the middle of a candle creation a dot appears on previous candle. Is it OK to put a trade that momment, or on next candle ?
The NEW Binary Arrow indicator with ALERT for is the same as Trend Following BO Strategy (60 seconds) with add on sound alerts?
It’s improved version with pop-up alert.
NEW Binary Arrow indicator with ALERT : Win rate %?
Can you add sound alert?
All pop-up alert in MT4 with sound. As I know))
With MT4 you can program a indicator to do pop-up alert (just a window), sound alert, alert and Push notifications.
OK. We’ll do it. I’ll let you know, when it’s done.
TheGuayonica, Now available 60secTrades-alert new version – 1.4. With sound, pop-up, and push notify ALERTS 😉
Need help. In the middle of a candle creation a dot appears on previous candle. Is it OK to put a trade that momment, or on next candle ?
My advice – waiting candle will closed.
What daytime is best for trading with this indicator?
Is that indicator with alerts still available for sale?
This strategy placed a red dot above a previous candle. How am I suppose to trade back in time? Eg: The candle closed without a dot. Now a new candle opens.. half way in, suddenly a dot appears above the previous closed candle. This document says that I have to do a trade on the moment I see a dot appear …. shouldn’t the dot appear above the current time?
Dominique de Graaff, You trade when dot appeared AND candlestick is closed. if you see arrow on current candle do NOT open trades. I hope you understand me;) …. let me know if you don’t understand me and I’ll try explain again )))
is the new version better in a any way(apart from the alerts)
i want to buy new 60 second binary indicator under $20.
is this an instant download? after payment?
and is this the one with an alarm?
Yes, instant download… with alarm option.
can you add a payment link for GBP please.
Liam Twine, You can change currency to GBP in right corner of shoping cart….see screenshot how you can do it here profitf/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/binary-indicator-gbp. png.
my broker is Binary.
It doesn’t matter what is your broker… you’ll receive signals on your MT4 and open trades on BinaryCom platform …. I have proposal for you. Leave coment-feedback (short review) about Binary here profitF/binary-option-broker/binarycom/ , and we’ll send this Binary indicator for free 😉
My broker is IQ options. Can i leave a review and get the indicator free??
hi. i lost the indicator with alert can you resend it to my .
Liam Twine, Yes you can write review about Iqoption broker or about their new service “IQ roobots”: profitf/articles/robots-iqoption-review/ . But HONEST review please.
I have a account with IQ options. Can I leave a review and get the indicator free(with alert)?
this adx based indicator shall be used with stochastic then it will be 95% success rate..
Hi Anil, how do you mean, a combination?
What does the stoch do or even not do to indicate?
Hi Anil, do you take trades using M1 chart or M5 Chart?
Hi Anil, and how do u set the Stoch? Which Values and for what do you wait? A Cross or a wide open? Thanks, Lars.
80/20..if it goies above 80 put, if it goes below 20 call..
+ i am not a very big fan of 60 sec. trading, i m more into 5 min. it makes more fun and winning chance.
Why does the dot come up 10 seconds after the candle has opened?
Ricky Tunley, I recommend you trade signals when candlestick with signal is closed.
I bought this just now and I do not know how to install this on Mt5. Please help.
Thanks for the help in the installation process! I may have one question which I will shoot later via mail.
Hey, I’m already with the broker IQ Options. Could I write a review and get the indicator with alerts for free ??
Yes, using disqus comment form.
Hi… ProfitF how do I get the Adx to give me a dot indication? Thanks.
great signals and price thanks!
Hi, does this indicator repaint? How many signals do we get approximately per hour and the win % please. Do we get support after the purchase in case of queries?
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий