Adrian reid trading system life


I am an ordinary person just like you.


My name is Adrian Reid and I started regularly trading around 12 years ago. I was always interested in the stock market - ever since I played the "Stock Market Game" as a kid of 9 and dabbled with the markets since university. But like most people, and probably like you, I struggled to crack the code and make money from the markets.


I fumbled around unsuccessfully for years doing what my parents did, what my friends did and  following the advice of various gurus. My first years were frustrating and unprofitable. 


You see, up until that point I had been trying to approach the markets using other people's methods. My results showed it too!


I was not profitable I was impatient with my progress My trading was causing me stress I constantly second guessed what I was doing I was frustrated!


Trading was the path, and I knew there was money to be made. It's just that I wasn't making any of it!


I was never a trader in a bank or hedge fund, or a prop trader.  I was never an investment banker or broker or any of those other unattainable jobs that people associate with successful traders.  I did not come from a wealthy family that had all the keys to financial success. All I had was the desire to change my life and be financially free.


I simply decided that I wanted to learn to trade.


and that's what I did - and you can too!


My First Breakthrough.


After really struggling and being almost ready to give up, I came across a series of books that changed the way I looked at making money forever - they were the Market Wizards books by Jack Schwager. 


What I learned in those 600 or so pages was that trading is a personal game, and that everyone must find an approach that works for them, that suits their personality and preferences. I can't  make money trading your way, and you can't make money my way… unless of course you are my long lost twin!


These books were interviews with the best traders in the world. As I read each interview, it became obvious that each of them was making a ton of money, was totally comfortable and committed to their own style…and they were all different!


Each interview helped me clarify what did and didn't appeal to me. By the time I got through the books I knew exactly what sort of trader I wanted to be. That was the start of my real journey where I designed my own trading system to suit me and my objectives to give me the life I wanted.


I Found My Trading Strategy!


The trading strategy that I have predominantly adopted is Trend Following. I chose this trading strategy because it is simple, it takes very little time each day to execute, and it has proven the test of time. I continue to trade essentially the same system as I designed all the way back in 2003, and it still works as good as ever.


My trend following trading systems backtest profitably over more than 20 years and perform well on all sorts of markets. You may be interested in learning about how this trading strategy works and how you can use trend following for Stocks, Futures or Forex markets. If you want a FREE consultation on Trend Following and how it works - click here or press the button below:


After that it was onward and upwards, I grew my small account large enough to pay off our home, then set about growing it again to free myself from the workforce. I left the corporate world several years ago and now spend my time trading, developing new trading systems, coaching traders and spending time with my wife and kids.


DISCOVERING The keys to trading success.


On this journey I have discovered the keys to success in trading and I would love to share them with you to help accelerate your journey. I have read over a hundred and fifty trading books. You can do that too if you want, but if you want the short cut, click here and get my free download a "The Top 10 Lessons I learned Reading 150 Trading Books".


I have also tested countless trading systems and taken thousands and thousands of trades - and yes, made hundreds of thousands of dollars.


I am just an ordinary guy - I don't have any insider information, I don't get the best / cheapest / fastest executions at the broker, I have never worked in a hedge fund and I was never an investment banker or stock broker. I am just a regular retail trader like you.


I possess something special. & you can too!


What I do have is a really great trading plan and trading system that I designed to suit me. But that is not hard - just rare. I now realise that the best place to start is with your trading plan. I created a video series to explain the benefits and how to create an awesome trading plan. I can show you how to create yours, so you can get the results and life you want - just click the button on the right and get your free video training series.


How Can I help You?


I would like to share the process I went through with you. If you go on this journey with me, my goal is that you discover your unique trading style and build a powerful trading plan around it. That is when you will really start making the money.


I also want to help educate you so that you don't fall victim to all the scams and dodgy claims out there. I will never claim you can make 248% in three days or retire next week because it is complete nonsense. The vast majority of claims made out there online are bogus - and once you learn the real keys to trading success you will be able to see them for what they are. complete garbage.


To get you started the right way, I have put together a FREE SPECIAL REPORT which captures the 10 most important lessons I learned on my journey by reading 150 trading books. Download this report now for free - just click the button below.


I would love to hear what the major thing you want to achieve with your trading this year is. Leave me a comment and let me know what you want to achieve in your trading this year. I would love to hear from you.


I hope I can help you on your trading journey.


(Trader, Trading Coach and Founder of Trading System Life)


PS. Please also check out my new website at Enlightened Stock Trading where I have assembled all new resources and videos to help you make money trading stocks.


Return to top of About Me.


Trading Principles.


About.


Copyright В© Trading System Life PTE. LTD. 2013 - 2015. All rights reserved.


Build a Stock Trading System for Your Life!


Trading for a living is an exciting idea, and stock trading systems can give you the life you want. A system is simply a set of rules that defines how you will enter and exit the financial markets to make money. Stock trading systems work because they eliminate emotion, create consistency and capture an edge in the markets.


Most new traders fail and lose money because they take tips from others, they do what is popular, they do what sounds good at dinner parties, they do what is marketed heavily by the industry, they use someone else's stock trading system - they don't do what is profitable!


Update: I have moved! Please join me at my new website enlightenedstocktrading.


stock trading strategy.


stock trading system.


I believe YOU can succeed where so many others have failed!


YOU can make money trading, YOU can live and work anywhere in the world and YOU can be free from corporate slavery. Building your own trading system that meets YOUR objectives, fits YOUR personality and gives YOU the life you want is the answer. I can show you in four simple steps how to build a profitable system that will work for you regardless of whether you want to trade the stock market, futures market or the forex markets.


My goal is to help you succeed by building your own profitable stock trading system that meets your objectives and gives you the life you want. Most new traders fail because they don't have a guide to help them build a profitable system that suits them.


On your own this is a difficult journey - Let me help you become a profitable trader quickly! Make sure you also check out my new website at Enlightened Stock Trading to learn how to develop a winning stock trading system that suits your personality, your objectives and your ideal lifestyle.


Where do I start?


There are countless courses, expensive subscription services and systems for sale in this industry. None of these is the answer in isolation.


. The answer is to design your own trading system with an understanding of yourself.


Someone who likes action will have trouble trading a long term weekly approach.


The question that most new traders ask:"How do you make money trading?" IS THE WRONG QUESTION!


The question every trader should ask is:"How can I make money trading?"


Everyone is different, so you can't make money consistently be taking tips from friends, following newsletters, subscribing to stock tipping services, reading newsletters, paying for expensive seminars to learn secret trading methods. why? Because these things all have one thing in common - they fail to take into account YOU!


The best place to start is with you!


There are many misconceptions about how to make consistent trading profits.


The truth is you can build financial freedom through trading.


without being forced to watch the markets all day, without day trading, without high frequency trading, without scalping, without inside knowledge.


Despite all the hype, these are just like a stressful job which chains you to the computer screen. You can have both free time and money. Medium to long term trading strategies can give you this.


My 4 Step Approach to Stock trading systems.


The great news is that the best system is not complex or difficult to design.


No matter whether you trade the stock market, futures market, forex or options or any other instrument, the best system is one that you build for yourself so that you understand how and why it works.


My approach for guiding you is a straightforward and transparent process to trading success.


Through this website and my other resources, I will help you:


Developing risk management and portfolio management rules to meet your objectives Choosing your software to ensure it is up to the task of developing a robust system.


I had precious little support on my own journey to trading success. It took several years to find an approach that gave the lifestyle I wanted. My goal was freedom through trading, not a full time trading job.


There was very limited useful support in the trading industry, and good resources were difficult to find. I gradually developed my understanding of the psychology of trading and investigated numerous trading strategies and investing approaches. I read countless books on trading systems, designed and tested my own systems, learned the software and found my way.


…Many people fail because this is a challenging path, but the outcome is well worth the journey. I hope that sharing my journey brings you success and shortcuts your learning curve to trading profitably.


stock trading strategy.


stock trading system.


Trading Principles.


About.


Copyright В© Trading System Life PTE. LTD. 2013 - 2015. All rights reserved.


Tradingsystemlife.


Visit tradingsystemlife.


Create your own profitable stock trading system to build wealth and freedom.


tradingsystemlife.


Countable Data Brief.


Tradingsystemlife is tracked by us since May, 2016. Over the time it has been ranked as high as 2 838 899 in the world, while most of its traffic comes from India, where it reached as high as 484 415 position. All this time it was owned by Adrian Reid of Trading System Life PTE. LTD. , it was hosted by SiteSell Inc. .


Tradingsystemlife has the lowest Google pagerank and bad results in terms of Yandex topical citation index. We found that Tradingsystemlife is poorly ‘socialized’ in respect to any social network. According to Siteadvisor and Google safe browsing analytics, Tradingsystemlife is quite a safe domain with no visitor reviews.


Worldwide Audience.


Tradingsystemlife gets 93.8% of its traffic from India where it is ranked #484415.


Traffic Analysis.


It seems that the number of visitors and pageviews on this site is too low to be displayed, sorry.


Do you want to Improve YOUR Trading Profitability & Consistency?


By Adrian Reid Trading System Life.


Looking to get the most from your trading? Want to find simple things you can tweak NOW to improve? Need to know what you can do to improve your trading performance and consistency?


Then my PERSONAL TRADING ASSESSMENT  is just for you.


It evaluates how you trade today, provides simple feedback and actions to improve 6 areas of your trading.


Think of it as your personal trading lesson. condensing years of profitable trading into practical actions you can take today.


WHAT YOUR TRADING ASSESSMENT OFFERS.


The Trading System Life  Personal Trading Assessment  provides REAL and PRACTICAL opportunities for you to improve your trading based on how you are approaching the markets today.


EMOTIONS & YOUR TRADING.


Emotions impact your ability to trade well. They also say a lot about how well your trading strategy suits your personality.


PERFORMANCE TRACKING.


To profit consistently we must see how we are really doing. Ensure your tracking is supporting you and not setting you up for a headache.


TRADING SYSTEMS.


Trading systems help ensure you have a consistent and profitable approach to the markets. Ensure your system is complete.


DECISION MAKING PROCESS.


The quality and consistency of your decisions can make or break your trading profitability. Ensure your decisions are not holding you back.


RISK MANAGEMENT.


Poor management of risk and excessive risk per trade are probably the biggest killers of trading accounts. Get this right and the sky is the limit!


TRADING PLAN.


Having a written trading plan is one of the best things you can do for your trading business. How complete is your trading plan.


"Your Personal Trading Assessment is an amazingly accurate and concise evaluation of my trading activities, showing me exactly where the flaws in my trading methodology lie. It not only opened my eyes to the weak spots in my strategy but also to what was wrong with my trading habits. After having been consistently losing money in the markets, I now know how to proceed and am finally making profits!"


Martin -  Private Trader, Switzerland.


TAILORED TO YOUR SKILL LEVEL.


Having been through each stage of trading development, I realise that there are different actions that are needed at each stage. The Personal Trading Assessment gives you actionable strategies to improve your trading no matter whether you are brand new to trading or have been in the markets for 5 years or more, no matter whether you lose money, have volatile returns or make money consistently.


BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND RESEARCH.


This assessment and the recommended actions are based off of hard won personal experience and countless hours of research. After reading over 150 trading books written by many trading experts and forging my own path to consistent, profitable trading I have distilled the key actions that really make a difference.


A WORD FROM THE AUTHOR.


“I love the trading. but I don't like the way it is taught by most of the finance industry. I believe the path to success is finding the right approach for you, taking into account your personality, your objectives and ideal lifestyle.


Simple actions can make a huge difference. I am sure this assessment will help you identify the right actions for you - That's why I offer a 100% money back guarantee"


Get your Personal Trading Assessment and if you are not totally convinced that you can improve your trading based on the suggested actions then I will give you your money back - no questions / no hassle.


WHY WAIT TILL YOU SUFFER MORE LOSSES?


Why put off taking your trading profitability and consistency to the next level? You can get your personal trading assessment right now and discover what is holding you back from greater profits. The assessment comes with a 100% money back guarantee.


Copyright © Trading System Life PTE. LTD. 2013 - 2015. All rights reserved | Legal Information.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения