Best profitable forex trading strategy
Best profitable forex trading strategy
How to increase your profits?
We make more profitable trades (i. e., we have a higher percentage of success than 50%).
These two simple principles should be a cornerstone of our trading plan and we should always decide which direction we will take. According to our own experience, there is a problem that hardly any trader can combine both ways to generally realize higher profits than losses.
And now the most important thing:
What is the best solution? Follow these two simple steps:
the best broker.
Related education and FX know-how:
I reallu appreciate your advice. I am a newbie. I try to open a demo account in Axiory Europe. Thank you very much.
Hi Lenny, thank you for your positive feedback - I highly appreciate it! I currently trade with Axiory too and based on my experience they have one of the best execution of orders / trading technologies.
Team FX Trading Revolution.
Your forex website, I consider to be one of the best in the industry.
How about some system suggestions/examples, split between short scalps, medium intraday and longer term.
Hi Adrian, thanks for your comment and positive feedback - I highly appreciate it!
Team FX Trading Revolution.
i would to know if its posible to have the htf indicator.
The Most Powerful and Profitable Forex Strategy.
Share this:
The most Powerful and Profitable Forex Strategy.
Trading defines my lifestyle and my Profitable Forex Strategy is what makes my Fortune. For this purpose, I invested many years of my life in my Trading Education. But this is nothing, indeed there is much more.
I never stop learning and Trading is the business that saved me from the darkness . So, I have all the reasons of the world to never stop to improve and to earn properly.
I still remember when I was a newbie. 10-30 pips in profit much as in loss gave me worries. There was still a long way to go and I did not know anything about Trading yet. Hence, I studied continually and with determination, until exhaustion.
I did not know what was the most Profitable Forex Strategy, that was really going to work for me.
But things change and with time and dedication I built my future. The direct result was those to become a Trading Mentor for the students of Profiting. Me.
The Awareness about Trading.
Like everyone else I started to have the trading rudiments looking around for what was available online for free. But of course, I realized that everything easily available was usefulness. This is because any thing available for newbies gives only some details that are not relevant to make money properly. They are nothing. They don’t show where the money are and they don’t explain how to get a part of that money.
The rewards that I get with my trades are not the profit of single investments by trades.
My rewards are the result of several years lived by sufferance, sacrifice and hard work.
Every profit I earn is a Paycheck for all those years of dedication.
When I found my Multimillionaire Trading Mentors, I realized that I had a concrete chance to become a Great Trader.
The real problem that every trader experiences is the lack of the right mindset and attitude.
The money comes changing our mind. It is an important step.
Stop to focus on thoughts that are usefulness, but look for the money. Do it.
With the practice and with the right mindset our efforts will create value. Going forward, repeating and repeating the right things, we will realize that we have become profitable constantly and consistently.
The Profitable Forex Strategy that makes my Fortune.
I trade Penny Stocks, Forex, Futures, Listed Stocks and ETFs. Excluding Penny Stocks that I trade with a different approach, I am a Supply and Demand Trader . But I am talking about My Way to use Supply and Demand Trading.
My Supply and Demand Trading is the Profitable Forex Strategy that concretely makes my Fortune . As result, I am here to explain how to, so as why, it works for me, maybe for you too.
For the most of the people, trading is very subjective. Everybody practice trading as he prefers. But only some of them are really profitable, constantly and consistently. Instead, the most of them use to risk trades for a few pips of profit, risking a lot. Maybe also without a specific Trading Plan.
What the most people really forget is that every trade is a risk. Then, the best way is to take only those trades that can give a large reward with an acceptable risk .
I earn a large reward per trade and this is my purpose. Never I risk a trade for a different purpose.
I NEVER risk a Trade to get a few pips of profit.
If I close a trade with 10-50 pips of profit, It means that my Trading Plan has failed.
Not all my trades give the reward that I expect. However, my account grows. This happens because some of the trades that I risk, run for a very large Price Change. Something like 5% or 10% in Price Change.
The largest growth of my account comes from just a very few trades closed properly.
Getting Money by Supply and Demand Trading.
161110 – Profitable Forex Strategy – EURGBP – Sell Trade +217 pips.
Supply and Demand Trading shows where are the best chances to get a reversal trend . This is the most profitable trading strategy. It gives an advantage giving a way to skip everything that is not offering a good entry.
Every reversal point shows the unbalancing between the buyers and sellers. What prevails brand the new trend.
Money comes from trending, not from ranging.
This could sound controversial, because very large price ranges (thousands of pips) show trends. Then, the trends inside them are what pay large rewards. But if the price range is relatively small, it carries only a big risk.
Everybody can make money trading Forex and everybody bases his trading on what he see in the current market.
Nobody is smarter than the market.
But monitoring the current market we can recognize where there is a favorable unbalancing to take a good entry point.
Keep the focus where the money are.
Supply and Demand Trading shows where are the money.
IMPORTANT: I am not telling that know where are the money is enough to earn properly.
What I tell is that understand where are the money is Great. It is a first step to get a profit.
But without a clear comprehension of the Price Action, the trader will fail . It always happens, using any simple Forex system or a difficult one.
I repeat it continually to the students of Profiting. Me, because I recognize that this is the real difficulty they have.
If a trader is looking for an easy Forex System, he can have it and use it. But he must understand that it requires dedication and hard work.
Even the most Profitable Forex Strategy requires hard work and struggle for the long-term.
My way to use Supply and Demand Trading.
I use Supply and Demand Trading in a way that is tremendously simple. There is no complication. No usefulness abbreviations, no usefulness indicators. No usefulness divergences or any other thing people tell you add for trading. All these things are trash.
I banish everything that makes lose money and that makes trading concretely tedious.
I base my trading on Price Action, then on Trending and Unbalancing.
But don’t think that be able to recognize the unbalancing makes you profitable. Only the price action can make you profitable consistently and constantly for the long-term.
Price Action is Everything. If you understand it properly, never more you will suffer because the money. NEVER MORE!
Every trader who wants to succeed must understand the Price Action properly so as study with dedication. Period.
All the other things are only Chatting.
Supply and Demand Trading is the most Profitable Forex Strategy as long as you are able to understand Price Action.
If you don’t care about the Price Action, you can add in the chart everything you want. But unfortunately, you are going to fail systematically.
Supply and Demand Trading is a great resource. It shows those entry points with the lowest risk possible so as extreme precision.
But be aware that the Price Action exists because the unbalancing between Supply and Demand willing. Therefore, what define the trending is the prevailing of supply willing or demand willing.
Buyers and Sellers able to set Big Orders are concretely the Market Makers. Supply and Demand Trading shows where their orders are, so where the money are.
Measure the Success by your Trades.
Here I show you some important trades of mine and short descriptions about them. As you can see they are very profitable trades, especially considering that I don’t trade with a particular leverage. These trades show you how to measure properly the Success of a Trader. They are a few of very profitable trades so as they show a specific Trading Plan. They make grow the balance account consistently so as they are a great success.
Realized Profit: XAUUSD +5014 pips and +9177 pips.
XAUUSD has dropped down strongly. First of all I bought it in the dip with a perfect entry point. I waited 20 days in the consolidation. At the end the price retraced back and then it reached my target. Hence this Buy trade paid me +5014 pips of Realized Profit.
Later, the price completed the retracing back spiking up. The price reached my lowest order, but I missed to set the order to the highest entry. I sold and I had only one trade in sell. As a result, that Sell trade paid me +9177 pips of Realized Profit.
Realized Profit: XPDUSD +385 pips – XAGUSD +118 pips.
XPDUSD converged and then it started a price consolidation. I bought a bit high, not the best entry point. I waited a few days patiently and at the end the buyers pushed up the price to my target. As a result, my Buy trade paid me +385 pips of Realized Profit.
XAGUSD has dropped strongly, just like Gold. Then, I bought in the dip with a couple of trades. I closed the highest one with a small profit, letting the lowest one in running for almost 20 days. Then, after the price consolidation the new buyers pushed up the price to my target. As a result, the Buy trade paid me +118 pips of Realized Profit.
Realized Profit: USDMXN +7565 pips – EURCAD +458 pips.
USDMXN was retracing back and I had my order ready to catch the end of the retracing. My entry point was perfect. The buyers were waiting for it, then my Buy trade took an advantage of this, rising strongly. As a result, my Buy trade paid me +7565 pips of Realized Profit. In addition, the buyers continued to push up the price marking a new top in the Trading Scenario.
EURCAD has dropped and my Buy order was waiting there for many days. Finally the price converged filling my order, but unfortunately I bought high, Then, It was not a perfect entry. So, the trade followed my Trading Plan and the strong momentum pushed the price up to my target. As a result, my Buy trade paid me +458 pips of Realized Profit.
Consideration about why people lose money.
Some reasons about why a newbie Traders lose money:
Some newbie has still not the right Mindset so as the right Attitude for a good trading. Newbies still have not the necessary skills so as the experience to understand properly the Price Action. Some people consider trading like Casino, then their mindset is for Gambling but not for Trading. Some Traders are so lazy to base their trading on scammers and trading signals.
How to get the right Mindset.
Studying with dedication and practicing properly for the long-term everybody can get the right mindset . It is tremendously important because it gives all the necessary to manage the investments in the right way.
Two of the most important things why the right mindset is fundamental are the Trade Sizing and the Risk Management . Then, to Educate the mind to manage the Risk and the Emotions a Sizing Plan is the best way.
Trading is all about Discipline, to apply some important Rules time by time.
The Discipline is what we get having a Sizing Plan and a Growth Plan.
Invest $100 for a 5% of Price Change in reward is different from invest $100.000 for the same reward. Therefore, the mind is not able to manage these 2 investments in the same way. So, there is a Training Process to go forward to $100.000 of investment education the mind:
Set your Final Goals. Then, define your Intermediary Targets. Put on your table the Trade Sizes to invest to reach each Target. Reach a Target and then Rinse and Repeat.
Conclusion.
What is clear now is that the simplicity is the key of every Profitable Forex Trading Strategy . In addition, even if it is simple it will be usefulness if the Trader don’t understand the Price Action. Then, success comes from the understanding of Price Action .
I am not talking about Japanese Candles so as Candlesticks Patterns, that are for “babies”. I am talking about what moves the price so as how and why it is moving.
The simplicity in trading pays large rewards.
Simplicity plus a clear comprehension of Price Action and the right Mindset about trading make a Successful Trader.
It takes time, much as it needs dedication and sacrifice, so as effort and hard work. But at the end, the Price Action pays for everything. It gives money to pay bills, to put food on the table and to pay the school of children. In the same way, all the extra money is a blessing so as a Paycheck for the hard work.
My indelible Truth and Testimony about Trading.
This is what I know:
When I had nothing, stress and desperation were always with me. Then, I had to find a way to get out of darkness so as move forward leaving behind everything. I started to make trading, but I had no experience so as I had not the right approach. This means that I was uncertain about many things, until I found out my first Multimillionaire Mentor. Listening him so as studying with dedication his lessons I realized what was not working with my trading. Considering that Money Attracts Money, together with him also other Multimillionaires Trading Mentors gave their contribute to my Trading Education.
Understanding what they repeated continually, I improved my trading practice. In the same way, I changed my mind about the money.
As a result, my account started to grow. Hence, with dedication and determination I changed my life condition, making a large part of my Fortune.
In conclusion, what I tell you is to Study with dedication. This is what people do on Profiting. Me. There is no other way to reach the Financial Freedom. Everybody wants the Financial Freedom so as many of them love the luxury. But never forget to fight for what is really important for your life.
Most of all, my Profitable Forex Strategy is my personal “tool” to build my life. Then, It is the best resource in my hands, so as in my mind, to earn money. It is my skill, so as my ability. “It is my superpower, so as my blessing.”
But alone it is nothing more than this, because my quality trading comes from years of hard work and dedication . Therefore, my life changed.
Share this:
About Girolamo Aloe.
Supply and Demand Trading Mentor. Author. Cyclist. Adventures Addicted. I share with you my Trading Experience. Founder of > Profiting. Me.
Follow our social media profiles to receive updates.
Related Posts:
5 Responses to The Most Powerful and Profitable Forex Strategy.
Sorry, more complete:
The best I’ve achieved so far was with the FLAT BASE pattern, 90% win-rate, take profit 1%, stop loss 3.9%, time stop 10 days, in 10 years 401 patterns found!
The use of the Flat Base Pattern means that you trade the breakout and breakdown of the pattern. So you trade the edges. That’s not enough.
In any case, trading edges you could also include the breaking of the day high or also the 52 weeks high, for day trading.
You should also consider the throwback when the price breaks the edge.
I am not favorable to trade the breaking of the edges in the most of the cases.
Another relevant thing, very important thing, is that you get the 90% of success on trades that pay nothing, only the 1% of profit. I understand that they are automatic trades. But in any case, they need to be reviewed to get a better result.
Every stop loss you take costs to you 4 successful trades that have already realized the profit. This is not good and it needs a changing.
1% of ROI shows that it is a bad trade.
The best I’ve achieved so far was with the FLAT BASE pattern, take profit 1%, stop loss 3.9%, time stop 10 days, in 10 years 401 patterns found!
I am a computer student and I have to make an application that buys and sells stocks and obtains the highest profit possible.
They gave me a Cac40 database with:
TAPER, DATE, PER, TIME, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE, VOLUME, OPENINT, SMA200, SMA150, EMA5, EMA10, EMA10, EMA20, EMA25, EMA30, EMA35, EMA40, EMA40, EMA80 …
What is the best strategy I should follow?
1) Chart useful patterns like flat base, flag, double botttom …
2) Moving averages, SMAx, EMAx …
3) Technical indicators RSI, MACD …
Starting from the data you provided, if I have to develop an algorithm for quantitative trading I would not base it on classic patterns. it would not really work easily.
But having data from functions, an easy way is to base the algorithm on such functions and also on edges, considering like a trading scenario the period of time where such functions return their relative data.
Besides, you can combine the functions you have, like averages and indicators or only indicators so as only averages, to get better results.
Such algorithms will return a lot of false positives. But in overall, for a mathematical trading, it will return profits, in my opinion.
It is not really relevant if you get a number of profitable trades that is higher than the wrong trades.
Instead, it is extremely relevant that the algorithm, so as any trader, is right for the 20-30% of the times and for these successful entries it generates a consistent reward.
In this blog post, I show you some rules from a group of Extremely Succesful Forex Traders. They will not help you to make the algorithm technically. But they could give you some ideas:
1 – Your success doesn’t depend on being right more often than you are wrong.
2 – You have to be right for the 20% or 30% of the times.
3 – That 20% or 30% of right trades should give you a consistent return.
4 – Choose a trading size that avoids the forcing out of your position when your timing is inexact.
5 – Preserve your Capital.
6 – Build long-term returns.
7 – Pursue the profits, in an aggressive way, when trades are going well.
8 – Maximize the opportunity when you are right.
9 – Minimize the damage when you are wrong.
10 – The Trading Plan is much more important than the Stop Loss.
In any case, a way to get several and specialistic answers, that could be longer and more explicative than a normal comment, could be the posting of your question on Quora. There you will get much more technical details.
When you will finish your application, let me know how you did it and score you will get for this work 🙂
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
From “Nothing” to “Success”, I’m sharing everything that made me the Profitable Trader I am today.
Watch my webinar to learn How I make Trading.
About Girolamo Aloe.
Supply and Demand Trading Mentor . Author. Cyclist. Adventures Addicted. Founder of > Profiting. Me.
The Secret of Success in Trading is the Repetition . The Long-term Dedication pays me day by day and I share my Trading Experience.
Career on Israeli eToro Social Trading Network, Intesa Sanpaolo Bank, and Telecommunication Companies. Small Business Projects, Social Investing and Trading Practice on Forex, Commodities, Indexes, Stocks, and ETFs.
I am always Grateful for every profit I earn by Trading.
Follow my social media profiles to receive updates.
Trading Guides.
Recent Premium Posts: Profiting Me.
W193 – FOX, Bullish Channel and Wyckoff Trading Range.
W192 – COPPER, Accumulation, Re-Accumulation, and New Range.
W191 – EURNZD, Estimating the Markup Extension and Final Goals.
Featured Books.
The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America’s Top Traders.
IPOs for Everyone: The 12 Secrets of Investing in IPOs.
Introductory Webinar.
Watch my webinar to learn How I make Trading.
About The Author.
Supply and Demand Trading Mentor. Author. Cyclist. Adventures Addicted.
I share with you my Trading Experience.
To find out more, as well as how to remove or block these, see here: Our Cookie Policy.
Disclaimer.
Past performance is not an indication of future results.
Nobody in this website is a Financial Advisor and nothing herein is intended to be or to be constructed as Financial Advice. It is for information and educational purposes only.
Follow our social media profiles to receive updates.
US Search Desktop.
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search . This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Vote for an existing idea ( ) or Post a new idea…
Hot ideas Top ideas New ideas Category Status My feedback.
bbh. kgh;ljkl;pjk;llkhjllkillhghjkwwsdwwdswdswYUIERTERGYUIDTYGJKYTYUJKGHKKHIUIH.
asian incest gameshow.
pizzagate and other fake news is readily available for quacks to digest and compromise the safety of this country.
why is yahoo search engine including news from unreliable sources that are condoning violence against the public? do you care about society at all, do you care about whether or not these organizations are promoting violence and corrupting the truth? YAHOO CANNOT CONTINUE TO PUBLISH "NEWS" FROM UNRELIABLE SOURCES. YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM. RUSSIAN INFLUENCING OUR MEDIA IS CONDONED BY YOU.
I am requesting that you do a manual review of the organic results on "chinook boot dryers"
I am requesting that you do a manual review of the organic results on "chinook boot dryers", and many other "boot dryer" and "boot dryers" keywords. First there is not much variety being displayed, since the search results are almost ALL going to websites controlled by the same guy who has built the following websites, and interlinked them together and crowded out all of the other possible search results:
+ his pages on Amazon (note the seller is SEA Products, which is the same guy who runs all of the above websites. Scott E Allen.)
You can verify this by looking at the phone numbers and addresses on the above websites, plus all of the sites look like each other.
This seems very spammy and NOT a good representation of Yahoo's stellar results. Also, it sends the signal to others that all you need to do is build out 5-6 ****** websites, link them together and take over the top search results. which isn't fair to other operators or customers trying to find the best products.
Another interesting thing about the results for "chinook boot dryers" is the fact that this guy has the domain chinookbootdryer, and that he is NOT the manufacturer of Chinook Boot Dryers but his organic listing is being treated with domain authority as though he was the manufacturer. We spoke to the actual manufacturer and found out that this guy is only one of many of their dealers and does not work for the company or have any affiliation with them in any way. You can verify this by calling the manufacturer yourself. Their number is 203-366-3840.
We have researched many other "boot dryer" keyword results and have noted that his websites are ALL dominant and taking up almost all of the page 1 organic search results.
We hope you do the right thing and don't reward this behaviour, since the rest of us are trying to stick to Yahoo's guidelines and play by the rules. with one website.
Thanks for your consideration and support!
I am requesting that you do a manual review of the organic results on "chinook boot dryers", and many other "boot dryer" and "boot dryers" keywords. First there is not much variety being displayed, since the search results are almost ALL going to websites controlled by the same guy who has built the following websites, and interlinked them together and crowded out all of the other possible search results:
+ his pages on Amazon (note the seller is SEA Products, which is the same guy who runs all of the above websites. Scott… more.
I can't sign into my account because I don't have access to the phone number it's linked to anymore.
I can't sign into my main account because I no longer have access to the phone number it's linked to. How can I sign in with the old password system? Having no other option to sign in other than the "secure" way is stupid and is upsetting when I need to access my from my computer! I'm logged in on my new device but I have no access from my desktop where I need access it from.
Stock screener crashes.
choice to remove real names and birthdays from account to stop hackers from stealing names.
choice to remove real name and real birthdays from list account to stop hackers from Identity theft.
All people alive a long time God bless everyone.
Be happy but alert everyone to sad.
My portfolio is missing, please reset my page so it shows my information again.
When you launch new webpage, install a QC team so peoples' data is not missing.
i need to check on an order coming to walmart.
I need to check on an item being shipped to walmart today.
Some downloads on the internet are linked to a Yahoo hijack of Firefox and Chrome browsers where searches are redirected to Yahoo search.
Some downloads on the internet are linked to a Yahoo hijack of Firefox and Chrome browsers where searches are redirected to Yahoo search. This has to be damaging your reputation. You need to take steps to stop this from happening.
should be able to go dir. to the program I am referencing.
New House Hunter Intl. do not tell what job the couple has, relating to their new location;; also filing does not always show each room in house/apt.
Inquiring minds want to know!!
Fusion shaving gel.
I only got about 25 shaves out of the large can of this shaving gel. That SUCKS> I would expect that from a cheapie dollar type of product, not THE # 1 brand in shaving. stuff.. Yes I am ****** OFF>
fix broken search functionality.
You can improve by making it work as advertised.
And to be better restore lost functionality from say, 5 or more years ago.
For example, this is broken:
search for word in subject succeeds when use the time of anytime but fails when I use last 7 days. I can see the mail with search word at the first mail in my inbox which I sent 15 minutes ago.
Search used to be terrific, better than gmail. But it has deteriorated.
address should be open to pace this info.
Take my photo off of image and remove crimil record web sites attached to name I did not give permission to place there would like IP address of who put it on line thank you when done me. Kevin gerlach and Kevin Michael gerlach both tks.
Don't see your idea? Post a new idea…
US Search Desktop.
Post a new idea… All ideas My feedback I have a problem 29 I have a suggestion 24 Other 3 What I dislike 30.
Feedback and Knowledge Base.
Give feedback.
Deutschland Finanzen Mobile DF iOS 1 idea España Finanzas Mobile DF iOS 7 ideas France Finance Mobile DF iOS 16 ideas Italia Finanza Mobile DF iOS 7 ideas Italia Lifestyle 29 ideas Italia Meteo 33 ideas Accounts Dashboard 33 ideas Ad feedback 3 ideas Answers DE 4 ideas Answers ES 122 ideas Answers FR 26 ideas Answers ID 302 ideas Answers ID 7 ideas Answers IT 130 ideas Answers TH 0 ideas Answers TH 31 ideas Answers UV Forum (test version) 6 ideas Answers VN 1 idea Argentina Celebridades 14 ideas Argentina Cine 3 ideas Argentina Finanzas 23 ideas Argentina Mujer 13 ideas Argentina News 93 ideas Argentina Safely 29 ideas Argentina Screen 9 ideas Argentina Tiempo 20 ideas Argentina TV 2 ideas Australia Celebrity 0 ideas Australia Finance Mobile Android 0 ideas Australia Style 0 ideas Australia Yahoo Tech 0 ideas Autos Pulse 2 ideas Aviate 1,503 ideas Belgium Homepage 0 ideas Bolão da Copa 4 ideas Brasil Celebridades 156 ideas Brasil Cinema 19 ideas Brasil Finanças 124 ideas Brasil Mulher 78 ideas Brasil Noticias 621 ideas Brasil Safely 409 ideas Brasil Screen 35 ideas Brasil Tempo 51 ideas Brasil TV 98 ideas Brasil Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas Brasil Yahoo Celebridades 35 ideas Brasil Yahoo Cinema 9 ideas Brasil Yahoo Clever 59 ideas Brasil Yahoo Finanças 0 ideas Brasil Yahoo Noticias 0 ideas Brasil Yahoo Vida e estilo 29 ideas Canada Finance 1,099 ideas Canada Finance Mobile Android 0 ideas Canada Finance Mobile DF iOS 3 ideas Canada Finance Mobile iOS 452 ideas Canada Homepage 5,090 ideas Canada Movies 14 ideas Canada News 870 ideas Canada Safely 10 ideas Canada Screen 128 ideas Canada Weather 94 ideas Canada Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas Canada Yahoo Celebrity 10 ideas Canada Yahoo Finance 0 ideas Canada Yahoo Movies 10 ideas Canada Yahoo News 0 ideas Canada Yahoo Style 21 ideas Catalan Weather 8 ideas Chile Cine 1 idea Chile Clima 1 idea Chile Homepage 45 ideas Chile Mujer 3 ideas Chile News 14 ideas Chile Safely 2 ideas College Football Pick'em 112 ideas Colombia Celebridades 6 ideas Colombia Cine 1 idea Colombia Clima 2 ideas Colombia Homepage 69 ideas Colombia Mujer 4 ideas Colombia News 19 ideas Colombia Safely 3 ideas Colombia Screen 0 ideas Commentaires 3,087 ideas Connected TV 352 ideas Corp Mail Test 1 1,313 ideas Corp Mail Testing 1,256 ideas Cricket 14 ideas Daily Fantasy 82 ideas Deutschland Finanzen 333 ideas Deutschland Finanzen Mobile Android 4 ideas Deutschland Finanzen Mobile iOS 42 ideas Deutschland Homepage 3,238 ideas Deutschland Lifestyle 34 ideas Deutschland Nachrichten 266 ideas Deutschland Nachrichten 0 ideas Deutschland Nachrichten Wetter 54 ideas Deutschland Screen 82 ideas Deutschland Spiele 0 ideas Deutschland Stars 29 ideas Deutschland TV 20 ideas Deutschland Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas Deutschland Yahoo Finanzen 0 ideas Deutschland Yahoo Kino 1 idea Deutschland Yahoo Nachrichten 0 ideas Deutschland Yahoo Stars 2 ideas Deutschland Yahoo Style 5 ideas Developer Network 1 idea Double Down 86 ideas España Celebridades 30 ideas España Cine 18 ideas España el Tiempo 42 ideas España Finanzas 382 ideas España Finanzas Mobile Android 0 ideas España Finanzas Mobile iOS 80 ideas España Homepage 1,587 ideas España juegos 7 ideas España Noticias 0 ideas España Noticias Lego 147 ideas España Safely 96 ideas España Tendencias 38 ideas España TV 13 ideas España Vídeo 34 ideas España Yahoo Finanzas 0 ideas España Yahoo Noticias 0 ideas España Yahoo Vida y Estilo 5 ideas Español Celebridades 37 ideas Español Cine 2 ideas Español Clima 12 ideas Español Finanzas 3 ideas Español Homepage 1,333 ideas Español Mujer 27 ideas Español Música 1 idea Español Noticias 208 ideas Español Seguridad 34 ideas Español TV 1 idea Español Video 49 ideas Español Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas Español Yahoo Celebrity 7 ideas Fantasi Piala Dunia 1 idea Fantasy Auto Racing 89 ideas Fantasy Baseball 422 ideas Fantasy Basketball 365 ideas Fantasy Football 649 ideas Fantasy Golf 171 ideas Fantasy Hockey 300 ideas Fantasy Live Scoring on Matchup and Standings 782 ideas Fantasy Sports Android Apps 1,366 ideas Fantasy Sports iOS Apps 2,127 ideas Finance 1,048 ideas Finance - CA 480 ideas Finance - DE 26 ideas Finance - UK 258 ideas Finance - US 8 ideas Finance ChartIQ 323 ideas Finance Mobile Web 401 ideas Finance Portfolios 809 ideas Finance Stock Screener 34 ideas Finance Tablet 44 ideas Flickr - Profile 290 ideas Flickr Android 284 ideas Flickr for Apple TV 23 ideas Flickr Groups 12 ideas Flickr Internal 0 ideas Flickr iOS Dogfooding 0 ideas Flickr iPad 325 ideas Flickr iPhone 804 ideas Flickr New Photo Page 8,031 ideas Flickr Search 0 ideas Food Magazines 0 ideas France Cinéma 1 idea France Divertissement 30 ideas France Entertainment 125 ideas France Finance 248 ideas France Finance Mobile Android 7 ideas France Finance Mobile iOS 81 ideas France Météo 43 ideas France News 0 ideas France News Internal bucket 0 ideas France News Lego 1,260 ideas France Safely 209 ideas France Search Desktop 277 ideas France Télé 5 ideas France Vidéo 36 ideas France Yahoo Actualités 0 ideas France Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas France Yahoo Cinéma 1 idea France Yahoo Finance 0 ideas France Yahoo People 13 ideas France Yahoo Style 5 ideas Games 3,147 ideas Global Maps 1,019 ideas Greece News 38 ideas Grupos - BR 264 ideas GS Mobile Web 42 ideas Health Pulse 3 ideas HK Search Mobile 61 ideas Home Page (Android) 1,689 ideas Home Page (iOS) 3,805 ideas Hong Kong Homepage 0 ideas Hong Kong Yahoo Style 0 ideas Hong Kong Yahoo 娛樂圈 5 ideas Hong Kong Yahoo 新聞 0 ideas Hong Kong Yahoo 財經 0 ideas Hong Kong Yahoo 體育 0 ideas India Celebrity 43 ideas India Finance 492 ideas India Homepage 1,861 ideas India Lifestyle 173 ideas India Movies 84 ideas India News 322 ideas India Partner Portal Tata 0 ideas India Partner Portal Tikona 0 ideas India Safely 15 ideas India Screen 165 ideas India Style Factor 4 ideas India Weather 30 ideas India Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas India Yahoo Celebrity 4 ideas India Yahoo Finance 0 ideas India Yahoo Movies 16 ideas India Yahoo News 0 ideas India Yahoo Style 14 ideas Indonesia Celebrity 38 ideas Indonesia Homepage 1,146 ideas Indonesia News 170 ideas Indonesia Olahraga 6 ideas Indonesia Safely 29 ideas Indonesia She 34 ideas Indonesia Style Factor 4 ideas IntoNow 14 ideas Ireland Homepage 90 ideas Italia Celebrity 20 ideas Italia Cinema 24 ideas Italia Finanza 659 ideas Italia Finanza Mobile Android 6 ideas Italia Finanza Mobile iOS 207 ideas Italia Giochi 4 ideas Italia Homepage 1,008 ideas Italia Notizie 0 ideas Italia Notizie Lego 163 ideas Italia Safely 153 ideas Italia TV 14 ideas Italia Video 24 ideas Italia Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas Italia Yahoo Celebrity 1 idea Italia Yahoo Cinema 2 ideas Italia Yahoo Finanza 0 ideas Italia Yahoo Notizie 0 ideas Italia Yahoo Style 1 idea Japan Weather 2 ideas Jordan Maktoob Homepage 411 ideas La quiniela del Mundial 0 ideas Liga Fantástica 34 ideas Liga Fantástica 4 ideas Mail Ad Feedback 10 ideas Maktoob 0 ideas Maktoob الطقس مكتوب 5 ideas Maktoob Celebrity 1 idea Maktoob Entertainment 10 ideas Maktoob Lifestyle 0 ideas Maktoob Movies 2 ideas Maktoob News 182 ideas Maktoob Screen 15 ideas Maktoob Style 1 idea Maktoob أخبار مكتوب 112 ideas Maktoob ألعاب مكتوب 0 ideas Maktoob شاشة مكتوب 28 ideas Maktoob مكتوب Celebrity 41 ideas Maktoob مكتوب رياضة 26 ideas Malaysia Homepage 15 ideas Malaysia News 58 ideas Malaysia Safely 6 ideas Malaysia Video 0 ideas Malaysia Weather 1 idea Merchant Solutions 1 idea My Yahoo 31,747 ideas My Yahoo - back up 1 idea My Yahoo - US 9,175 ideas My Yahoo archive 314 ideas México Celebridades 45 ideas México Cine 3 ideas México Clima 16 ideas México Finanza 49 ideas México Homepage 373 ideas México Mujer 37 ideas México Música 4 ideas México Noticia 185 ideas México Safely 13 ideas México TV 5 ideas México Video 8 ideas New Mail 6,691 ideas New Mail (DE) 709 ideas New Mail (ES) 2,367 ideas New Mail (FR) 3,749 ideas New Mail (ID) 623 ideas New Mail (PT) 1,362 ideas New Mail (RO) 153 ideas New Mail* 1,452 ideas New Zealand Business & Finance 131 ideas New Zealand Homepage 1,040 ideas New Zealand Safely 3 ideas New Zealand Screen 0 ideas Peru Safely 4 ideas Perú cine 1 idea Perú Clima 1 idea Perú Homepage 35 ideas Perú Mujer 0 ideas Perú Noticias 7 ideas PH ANC News 21 ideas Philippines Celebrity 214 ideas Philippines Homepage 5 ideas Philippines News 123 ideas Philippines Safely 12 ideas Philippines Video 0 ideas Philippines Weather 3 ideas Pick N Roll 19 ideas Poland Homepage 0 ideas Postmaster 40 ideas Predictor 3 ideas Pro Football Pick'em 98 ideas Página inicial do Yahoo 3,722 ideas Quebec Safely 6 ideas Québec - page d'accueil 433 ideas Québec Actualités 42 ideas Québec Finance 36 ideas Québec Météo 5 ideas Québec Partner Portal Rogers 0 ideas Québec Être 0 ideas Retail Pulse 0 ideas Rivals 10 ideas România Celebrity 4 ideas România Homepage 0 ideas România News 52 ideas Russia Homepage 0 ideas Safely 165 ideas Screen for iOS 0 ideas Search Extensions 83 ideas Search Product Downloads 85 ideas Security 497 ideas Sign-In Experience 79 ideas Singapore Entertainment 20 ideas Singapore Finance 230 ideas Singapore Homepage 1,046 ideas Singapore News 212 ideas Singapore Safely 11 ideas Singapore Screen 19 ideas Singapore Weather 4 ideas Singapore Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas Singapore Yahoo Celebrity 4 ideas Singapore Yahoo Finance 0 ideas Singapore Yahoo Movies 0 ideas Singapore Yahoo News 0 ideas Singapore Yahoo Style 4 ideas South Africa Celebrity 8 ideas South Africa Homepage 373 ideas South Africa News 23 ideas Sports Android 1,530 ideas Sports CA 32 ideas Sports DE 7 ideas Sports ES 0 ideas Sports FR 23 ideas Sports GB 23 ideas Sports iOS 1,024 ideas Sports IT 6 ideas Sports PT 1 idea Sports Redesign 3,105 ideas SportsReel 6 ideas StatTracker Beta 543 ideas Survival Football 79 ideas Taiwan Yahoo 名人娛樂 0 ideas Taiwan Yahoo 奇摩新聞 0 ideas Taiwan Yahoo 運動 0 ideas Taiwan Yahoo 運動 0 ideas Taiwan Yahoo 電影 0 ideas Test 0 ideas Thailand Safely 2 ideas Toolbar Mail App 216 ideas Toolbar Weather App 72 ideas Tourney Pick'em 41 ideas Turkey Homepage 0 ideas TW Finance 0 ideas UK & Ireland Fairy Non Bio 30 ideas UK & Ireland Finance 1,077 ideas UK & Ireland Games 19 ideas UK & Ireland Homepage 429 ideas UK & Ireland News 0 ideas UK & Ireland News Internal bucket 0 ideas UK & Ireland News Lego 374 ideas UK & Ireland Safely 38 ideas UK & Ireland TV 21 ideas UK & Ireland Video 187 ideas UK & Ireland Weather 99 ideas UK & Ireland Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas UK & Ireland Yahoo Celebrity 17 ideas UK & Ireland Yahoo Finance 0 ideas UK & Ireland Yahoo Movies 8 ideas UK & Ireland Yahoo News 0 ideas UK & Ireland Yahoo Style 9 ideas UK Answers 1 idea UK Daily Fantasy 0 ideas UK Finance Mobile Android 12 ideas UK Finance Mobile DF iOS 2 ideas UK Finance Mobile iOS 301 ideas UK Search Desktop 124 ideas UK Yahoo Movies 23 ideas US Answers 8,873 ideas US Answers Mobile Web 2,152 ideas US Autos GS 442 ideas US Celebrity GS 656 ideas US Comments 350 ideas US ES Yahoo Celebridades 17 ideas US ES Yahoo Cine 4 ideas US ES Yahoo Finanzas 0 ideas US ES Yahoo Noticias 0 ideas US ES Yahoo Vida y Estilo 11 ideas US Finance Mobile Android 38 ideas US Finance Mobile iOS 461 ideas US Flickr 520 ideas US Groups 4,009 ideas US Homepage B1 68 ideas US Homepage B2 33 ideas US Homepage B3 50 ideas US Homepage B4 33 ideas US Homepage B5 0 ideas US Homepage M 7,022 ideas US Homepage YDC 43 ideas US Homes GS 203 ideas US Live Web Insights 24 ideas US Mail 193 ideas US Mail 11,927 ideas US Membership Desktop 6,893 ideas US Membership Mobile 91 ideas US Movies GS 424 ideas US Music GS 195 ideas US News 5,897 ideas US Search App Android 2 ideas US Search App iOS 10 ideas US Search Chrome Extension 780 ideas US Search Chrome Extension v2 2,198 ideas US Search Desktop 17 ideas US Search Desktop Bucket A 7 ideas US Search Desktop Bucket B 8 ideas US Search KG 17 ideas US Search Local Listings 20,673 ideas US Search Mobile Web 9 ideas US Search Mozilla 1 idea US Search Stock Quotes 11 ideas US Search Tablet Web 5 ideas US Shine GS 1 idea US Toolbar 5,549 ideas US Travel GS 207 ideas US TV GS 365 ideas US Weather 2,303 ideas US Weather Bucket 0 ideas US Weather Mobile 13 ideas US Weather Mobile Android 2 ideas US-ES Yahoo Beauty 0 ideas Venezuela Cine 0 ideas Venezuela Clima 1 idea Venezuela Homepage 42 ideas Venezuela Noticias 7 ideas Venezuela Safely 2 ideas Video Guide Android 149 ideas Video Guide iOS 200 ideas Video Guide Testing 15 ideas Viet Nam Answers 500 ideas Viet Nam Homepage 243 ideas Viet Nam Safely 11 ideas Việt Nam Game 0 ideas Việt Nam Thế Giới Sao 11 ideas Việt Nam Tin Tức 105 ideas Web Hosting 4 ideas Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedba 0 ideas WM-Tippspiel 1 idea Y! Hava Durumu (iOS) 258 ideas Y! időjárás (iOS) 29 ideas Y! Pogoda (iOS) 76 ideas Y! Počasie (iOS) 22 ideas Y! Počasí (iOS) 37 ideas Y! Sää (iOS) 22 ideas Y! Tempo (iOS) 73 ideas Y! Tempo (iOS) 530 ideas Y! Vrijeme (iOS) 36 ideas Y! Väder (iOS) 166 ideas Y! Været (iOS) 92 ideas Y! Weer (iOS) 189 ideas Y! 날씨 (iOS) 133 ideas Yahoo Accessibility 354 ideas Yahoo Answers Italia 875 ideas Yahoo Autos 71 ideas Yahoo Beauty 100 ideas Yahoo Celebrity 0 ideas Yahoo Celebrity Canada 0 ideas Yahoo Celebrity HK 0 ideas Yahoo Decor 0 ideas Yahoo Divertissement France 0 ideas Yahoo Entertainment 353 ideas Yahoo Esports 50 ideas Yahoo Feedback 0 ideas Yahoo Financas BR Mobile Android 0 ideas Yahoo Finance IN Mobile Android 0 ideas Yahoo Finance SG Mobile Android 1 idea Yahoo FinanceReel 4 ideas Yahoo Finanzas ES Mobile Android 0 ideas Yahoo Finanzas Espana Mobile Android 0 ideas Yahoo Food 118 ideas Yahoo Gemini 2 ideas Yahoo Health 90 ideas Yahoo Help 417 ideas Yahoo Home 292 ideas Yahoo Home* 21 ideas Yahoo Lifestyle 167 ideas Yahoo Live 0 ideas Yahoo Mail 1,780 ideas Yahoo Mail Android App 381 ideas Yahoo Mail Basic 587 ideas Yahoo Mail iOS App 42 ideas Yahoo Mail Mobile Web 0 ideas Yahoo Makers 51 ideas Yahoo Messenger 213 ideas Yahoo Messenger 102 ideas Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite 60 ideas Yahoo Mobile for Phone 15 ideas Yahoo Mobile for Tablet 0 ideas Yahoo Music 74 ideas Yahoo News Digest Android 870 ideas Yahoo News Digest iPad 0 ideas Yahoo News Digest iPhone 1,531 ideas Yahoo Newsroom Android App 121 ideas Yahoo Newsroom iOS App 27 ideas Yahoo Parenting 63 ideas Yahoo Politics 118 ideas Yahoo Pour Elles 107 ideas Yahoo Publishing 13 ideas Yahoo Questions Réponses 359 ideas Yahoo Real Estate 2 ideas Yahoo Respostas 3,042 ideas Yahoo Respostas Brasil 92 ideas Yahoo Respuestas 3,124 ideas Yahoo Screen Hong Kong 7 ideas Yahoo Tech 456 ideas Yahoo Travel 143 ideas Yahoo TV 98 ideas Yahoo View 172 ideas Yahoo Weather Android 2,126 ideas Yahoo Weather iOS 22,416 ideas Yahoo Wetter (iOS) 562 ideas Yahoo 奇摩3C科技 21 ideas Yahoo 奇摩名人娛樂 116 ideas Yahoo 奇摩字典 406 ideas Yahoo 奇摩家庭網路安全 213 ideas Yahoo 奇摩影音 746 ideas Yahoo 奇摩房地產 36 ideas Yahoo 奇摩房地產(New) 23 ideas Yahoo 奇摩拍賣 68 ideas Yahoo 奇摩拍賣 手機版 (Android) 383 ideas Yahoo 奇摩搜尋 Mobile 0 ideas Yahoo 奇摩搜尋 建議討論區 52 ideas Yahoo 奇摩搜尋KG 建議討論區 1 idea Yahoo 奇摩新聞 建議討論區 2,421 ideas Yahoo 奇摩新聞 手機版 (Android) 1,158 ideas Yahoo 奇摩新聞 手機版 (iOS) 286 ideas Yahoo 奇摩時尚美妝 2 ideas Yahoo 奇摩時尚美妝 建議討論區 46 ideas Yahoo 奇摩氣象 手機版 523 ideas Yahoo 奇摩汽車機車 379 ideas Yahoo 奇摩理財 119 ideas Yahoo 奇摩知識+ 0 ideas Yahoo 奇摩購物中心 手機版 (Android) 6,198 ideas Yahoo 奇摩購物中心 手機版 (iOS) 0 ideas Yahoo 奇摩購物中心 每日好康 APP (Android) 15 ideas Yahoo 奇摩購物中心 每日好康 APP (iOS) 47 ideas Yahoo 奇摩超級商城 手機版 (Android) 3,645 ideas Yahoo 奇摩超級商城 手機版 (iOS) 2,427 ideas Yahoo 奇摩遊戲 32 ideas Yahoo 奇摩運動 358 ideas Yahoo 奇摩電影 0 ideas Yahoo 奇摩電競 2 ideas Yahoo 奇摩首頁 213 ideas Yahoo! 7 Food App (iOS) 0 ideas Yahoo! 7 Homepage Archive 57 ideas Yahoo! 7 News (iOS) 23 ideas Yahoo! 7 Screen 0 ideas Yahoo! 7 TV FANGO App (Android) 1 idea Yahoo! 7 TV FANGO App (iOS) 1 idea Yahoo! 7 TV Guide App (Android) 0 ideas Yahoo! 7 TV Guide App (iOS) 1,233 ideas Yahoo! 7 TV Plus7 App (iOS) 0 ideas Yahoo! Concept Test Feedback Center 174 ideas Yahoo! Contributor Network 1 idea Yahoo! Transliteration 29 ideas Yahoo! TV 19 ideas YAHOO!7 Finance 545 ideas Yahoo!7 Games 9 ideas Yahoo!7 Safely 19 ideas Yahoo7 Finance Mobile DF iOS 12 ideas Yahoo7 Finance Mobile iOS 216 ideas Yahoo7 Homepage 2,533 ideas Yahoo奇摩Local 344 ideas Yahoo奇摩旅遊使用意見分享 33 ideas Yahoo奇摩遊戲使用意見分享 40 ideas Yahoo奇摩電影使用意見分享 49 ideas Ελλάδα Celebrity 6 ideas Ελλάδα Homepage 0 ideas Καιρός Y! (iOS) 55 ideas Ομάδες Yahoo 0 ideas Фэнтези-футбола 6 ideas فنتازي كرة القدم 3 ideas 足球經理人 153 ideas 足球經理人 21 ideas 雅虎天气手机版 2,429 ideas 雅虎香港 Homepage 10 ideas 雅虎香港Local 19 ideas 雅虎香港Safely 144 ideas 雅虎香港STYLE 51 ideas 雅虎香港地圖 0 ideas 雅虎香港天氣報告 33 ideas 雅虎香港娛樂圈 0 ideas 雅虎香港字典 197 ideas 雅虎香港搜尋 建議討論區 4 ideas 雅虎香港搜尋KG 建議討論區 0 ideas 雅虎香港新聞 348 ideas 雅虎香港旅遊 1 idea 雅虎香港知識+ 0 ideas 雅虎香港財經 (iOS) 347 ideas 雅虎香港財經 Android 2 ideas 雅虎香港電影 1 idea 雅虎香港首頁 84 ideas 雅虎香港體育 29 ideas.
Your password has been reset.
We have made changes to increase our security and have reset your password.
We've just sent you an to . Click the link to create a password, then come back here and sign in.
The 10 Best Forex Strategies.
Looking for the best forex trading strategy? Your search is over. Here’s the best I’ve found in over 10 years of trading, trialling and researching…TOTALLY FREE!
FREE FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES.
When it comes to selecting strategies to trade, you have the choice between buying one off-the-shelf or trawling the Internet for freebies. The trouble with free forex trading strategies is that they are usually worth about as much as you pay for them. They haven’t been tested, and there is little evidence of their reliability.
The strategies covered here on the other hand, are ones that either I or successful traders I know have used in a consistently profitable fashion…
N. B. not all of the following strategies are equal in all markets. Some perform better than others, and each individual trader will find some strategies more suitable for them to trade than others.
Rushed for time? Click here to get the 10 Best Forex Strategies sent to you, starting now!
#1: The Bladerunner Trade.
The Bladerunner is an exceptionally good EMA crossover strategy , suitable across all timeframes and currency pairs. It is a trending strategy that tries to pick breakouts from a continuation and trade the retests.
#2: Daily Fibonacci Pivot Trade.
Fibonacci Pivot Trades combine Fibonacci retracements and extensions with daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly pivots. The emphasis in the discussion here is on using these combinations with daily pivots only, but the idea can easily be extended to longer timeframes incorporating any combination of pivots.
#3: Bolly Band Bounce Trade.
The Bolly Band Bounce Trade is perfect in a ranging market . Many traders use it in combination with confirming signals, to great effect. If Bollinger Bands appeal to you, this one is well worth a look.
#4: Forex Dual Stochastic Trade.
The Dual Stochastic Trade users two stochastics – one slow and one fast – in combination to pick areas where price is trending but overextended in a short term retracement, and about to snap back into a continuation of the trend.
#5: Forex Overlapping Fibonacci Trade.
Overlapping Fibonacci trades are the favourites of some traders I have known. If used on their own, their reliability can be a little lower than some of the other strategies, but if you use them in conjunction with appropriate confirming signals, they can be extremely accurate.
#6: London Hammer Trade.
The extra volatility you get when London opens presents some unique opportunities. The London Hammer Trade is my take on an attempt to capitalise on these opportunities. Especially effective during the London session, it can be used at any time when price is likely to be taking off strongly in one direction, and possibly reversing from an area of support/resistance just as strongly.
#7: The Bladerunner Reversal.
As mentioned above, the Bladerunner is a trend following strategy. The Bladerunner reversal just as effectively picks entries from situations where the trend reverses and price begins to trade on the other side of the EMA’s.
#8: The Pop ‘n’ Stop Trade.
If you’ve ever tried to chase price when it bounds away to the upside, only to suffer the inevitable loss when it just as quickly reverses, you will want the secret of the pop and stop trade in your trader’s arsenal. There is a simple trick to determining whether or not price will continue in the direction of the breakout, and you must know it in order to profit from these situations.
#9: The Drop ‘n’ Stop Trade.
The flip side of the pop and stop, this strategy trades savage breakouts to the downside.
#10: Trading The Forex Fractal.
The forex fractal is not just a strategy but a concept of market fundamentals that you really need to know in order to understand what price is doing, why it is doing it, and who is making it move. This is the kind of inside info that took me years and many thousands of dollars to learn. It’s yours here for free , so make use of it 🙂 There are also several sites on the net offering free strategies . The problem with most of these sites is, as mentioned above, they just give a brief description of each strategy, with little real proof that they work. Consequently, there is a need for greater research on your part before using any of those strategies in your actual trading. Once you have selected a strategy from one of these sources you will of course need to thoroughly back test and forward test it. The various processes for this are covered in Forex Strategy Testing There are also several commercial systems to consider. Since these are more comprehensive than the simple strategies presented above, and thereby fall into the definition of Forex Trading System, they are dealt with separately in the following section, Forex Trading Systems.
i need best forex strategy.
You’re in the right place 😉
Seriously, to give a more definitive answer, I need to know more about what you’re looking for. Like, what time frame and time zone you will be trading, what kind of risk profile, what kind of trading appeals to you: scalping/short-term intraday/long-term etc.
hey there.. i m earning good but sumtym… as u know .. i have hard tyms too…
coz equity drops down to 40-50% …
need to have a simple strategy to earn 100 pips or 50 pips … in 2 3 pairs.
You could try any of these strategies, I suggest you just test them and adapt them to your needs. But I noticed two things in what you say that are absolutely red flags to me:
1) seriously, if your equity drops to half, you need to learn how to test strategies before you implement them on a real account. This statement is also indicative of the fact that you really don’t understand risk management, so do a search on that and study it.
2) your second statement about earning 100 or 50 pips makes no sense without stating how many pips you will be risking, not to mention the percentage of your account that will amount to. Again, read through the free stuff available on AuthenticFX and elsewhere to get schooled up in this.
Hope this helps,
Jamshaid Ahmed says.
Hey If you want a simple startegy then add me on your skype My Skype is jims78682.
Njabulo Buthelezi says.
Do you whatssap if you do plz 0769641839.
No sorry, I don’t. You can either ask questions publicly here, or contact me product through the contact form from the menu at the top of any page on the site.
Can i. pls telegram or wattsapp you. i really need a strategy. My wattsapp number is 0724284099.
Sorry, I’m not set up for wattsapp. I suggest you have a look at the 10 Best Strategies on the website. You can get them delivered, one per day, or download them as a PDF.
wich strategy do you use?
Hi Luis, as I say inthe comments above, my manual trading strategy is based around the Bladerunner, Bladerunner crossover, forex fractal and just plain old PRICE ACTION.
I am interested in Forex, but I need some help in how to go about trading, whens the right time etc.
I see you have joined the introduction to the Price Action Engine course, that’s a great start. As well, I’d encourage you to read widely across the site as there is a lot of free stuff you will find valuable. You can also join the other mailing lists for things like access to the members mailing list, and the intro to the candlesticks course mailing list. That will send you a ton of free information that I’m sure you will find useful.
Hi Khaled, it is not that, you have a good Strategy. We need to follow Discipline and Strict Money Management policies. So, by finding a good strategy, and following above principles, we can good consistence results.
A breakout is the point at which the market showcase moves past the limits of its union, to new highs or lows. At the point when another pattern happens, a breakout must happen first.
Breakouts are, thusly, seen as potential flags that another pattern has started.
In any case, the inconvenience is, not all breakouts result in new patterns. In Forex, even such basic methodology must consider chance administration. Thusly, you look to limit your misfortunes amid the pattern separate.
Please I’d like to know the best strategy for trading on a 4-hour timeframe, GMT+1 timezone, and $100 portfolio. Thanks.
Really, you could adjust many of the strategies shown here to that timeframe, time zone. The size of the portfolio is fairly irrelevant, unless you’re expecting to make big bucks out of $100, which is certainly won’t. Probably best to start off on a demo anyway, and play around with strategies like the Bladerunner.
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE STRATEGY WORKING ON DAILY TIME FRAME.
SHORT AND LONG TERM.
HOPE U COULD HELP.
AMD, see my reply to Victor above, same applies I believe.
I would like to know if some of the above strategies has been tested and used on a 1 minute charts… i’m looking for a good strategy for scalping/short trade.
I haven’t personally used any strategy at all on a one minute chart, to the extent that I could say I have back tested it. You’d have to give that a try yourself. If you’re looking for a good scalping strategy and you are able to trade around the time of the London close, I suggest doing a search on this site for my review of the London Close Strategy by Shirley Hudson and Vic Noble.
Good luck with it!
Hey! Somebody in my Myspace group shared this web-site with us so I came to take a look. I’m certainly enjoying the knowledge. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great weblog and exceptional layout and type.
Thanks Cassie, Glad you are enjoying AuthenticFX.
Hi Enron, many thanks to your forex blog best 10 strategy. I hope you won’t mind if i would ask you about parameter on each strategy. I’m new to forex and i would like to test the strategy. THanks.
Hello Ranx, you’ll need to be more specific if I’m to help you. Which strategy were you going to start on, and which parameters were you in doubt about? Keep in mind that there is only a certain amount of information I can fit into a blog post: to cover every parameter over every timeframe, every forex session etc. would require an entire course, and I’m unable to provide such at present.
Trader G Shari says.
Thanks for the 10 strategies. I’ve been working on developing a strategy which is; indicator free, timeframe free, news free, support resistance free, works all time, keeps you away from noise and consistently predicts market more than 80% . Please check it out also 🙂
Thanks for the feedback. I checked out your strategy, which sounds interesting. The only thing is that your performance page doesn’t really give verified statistics, which I personally would like to see in order to backup a statement like 82.5% win rate.
Hey there! I have been reading a lot of strategies these last few months and I’ve started the Forex Pro practice account to get familiar with strategies and reactions. I configure all my charts with boll bands at 15 minutes. What I’ve been doing is paying attention to bottlenecks and placing horizontal support and resistance lines at each trade to chase an objective and to avoid losing too much, the thing is that till now I’ve haven’t had much success, I’m believing that support and resistance lines don’t act very well in a 15 min term. I’ve also activated alerts with CCI RSI long/short of strategy center because back tested shows a good accuracy in starting points and I’ve seen that using some technical analysis to know where to set the goal, it can be very fruitful, but haven’t had much success =(, any suggestons? my zone is mountain time (-7) Best regards!
Hi, welcome to AuthenticFX.
I think support and resistance lines actually do act very well on any timeframe, but you have to realise that depending on things like current liquidity in the market, time of day, news announcements and so on, price can just go charging through such levels at any time. It’s not wise to just trade at those levels without having a confluence of factors pointing to them being a point where price is highly likely to react.
You’ve given me a few details of how you are trading but really, without a clear and thorough understanding of just what you’re doing I really can’t advise with respect to your current strategy.
It’s good that you’re aware of your time zone, and you should always factor that into your trading: what scheduled news announcements occur around that time, what is the general liquidity in the currency pairs your trading likely to be during the time of day that you will be trading and so on.
I know it’s a bit of a shameless plug for the site, but I would suggest that you have a look at the 10 best forex strategies we cover here. Read through them to get a general understanding, and perhaps choose one or two that you like and try trading them on a demo account. As with all strategies/systems/ideas, you will have to adapt them to your own unique circumstances, but they are a good place to start.
Hope this helps, feel free to follow-up with more questions 🙂
plz give me yr best stratergy ,
My best strategy will be different to your best strategy, so I really don’t see the point. Everything I teach on the site revolves around a trader investigating strategies that may or may not be a good fit for them personally, finding one (or several) that seem to be a good fit, and then live testing them to verify that they are a good fit. It all depends on your time zone, hours available to trade, risk profile and so on.
My manual trading strategy, for what it’s worth, is based roughly around a fusion of the Bladerunner, Bladerunner crossover, forex fractal and just plain old PRICE ACTION.
Hope this helps,
Please send me info on your strategy that’s correct about 80% of the time. Thank you.
it’s not my sttrategy, if it’s the one I think you’re referring to. It’s the London Close Strategy:
Where is UA strategy I back test it.
Trader G Shari says.
Thanks for addressing about performance. As i am just getting started, Performance section will be updated with time, also i will launch my free book on Forex trading, which will be a Gem in nature, in near future. Also future videos which will be posted on my YouTube channel, will include live trading videos. The strategy works on price movement along y axis. There is a certain thing happens when price moves in either direction, and this thing happens as many times as you can see the yellow ticks in performance section images, it doesn’t matter weather one takes the trade or sit aside, that thing is happening, it has happened before and is still happening, and its all over charts, yet again i have recordings of live trades which will be posted soon. Selling this strategy was never a plan, but i have another project, a Trust Eye Hospital where i will be providing laser eye treatment to general public for free. 80% of revenue generated by strategy sales is going directly to the trust funds. One thing i don’t have is time, So patience is virtue and subscribe to my YouTube Trader G Shari for future updates. Also to know about the release of my FREE book.
You certainly have a lot on your plate then! I wish you all the best with your endeavours 🙂
Donald King says.
Hi, Can you recommend a strategy to trade with? that can also be automated?
That’s an incredibly wide question LOL!
You really need to define your needs and current circumstances a lot more before I could give any kind of meaningful answer. As for automating strategies, I’m no longer much of a believer in this, although I continue to experiment with various prospects. For many years I’ve been trying to find an automated strategy that could be trusted to perform over the longer term, but failed. That’s why I am currently more interested in the idea of forex trading signals services: you still get the benefit of “making money while you sleep” without having to rely on unthinking automated software.
John Lewis says.
Hey Erron, thanks for this great list, i wanted to ask you: in your opinion what’s better, robot trading systems or manual strategy systems that you learn from mentors in the forex markets?
Hi, thanks for the compliment 🙂
In my experience there is simply no substitute for a manual system that is tailored to YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION. Almost impossible to achieve with automated trading, at least with respect to the fine-tuning aspects.
I would like a strategy that works for 15 min - 1hr time frames. My Portfoilo is $100. I usually trade around London but it would be nice to find one that works for the Asian session.
I’d suggest the Bladerunner/Bladerunner Reversal/London Hammer strategies to start with. Plentry for you in those applied to the times you want to trade.
I’m new to forex trading i just need a good advice..i’m at Pacific Time Vancouver B. C risking $250.
I’m a short trader, or i can go long as long as i get a good PIPS. I tried my best to look for patterns and drawing supports and resistance, however i still lose money..so i’m almost giving up but i really want to learn this thing! and hopefully make money soon. Please help..i’m also considering going to lessons if i have to.
You obviously haven’t had a look at the start here pages on this site, otherwise as a new trader you wouldn’t be risking real money yet. Please have a look at:
And then read everything else under the Start Here menu, to begin with. You must understand that you are at the very beginning of a long road, and success will not come quickly, especially if you try to run before you can walk. I would also suggest that if you want to spend money, don’t do it on trading as yet but on education, and for that you could try some of the courses at ForexMentor:
hope this helps, be patient!
I like the strategies listed but I didn’t really see much in the way of price action or using the news as a driver for movement. I’m a huge believer in both of these styles of trading and would encourage new traders learn a little bit about them.
I totally agree, which if you have time to read the rest of the site beyond this page you will quickly see. I always emphasise things like fundamentals, time of day, current market sentiment as well as raw price action. Selecting a trading strategy is like selecting a new car: the car can either get you from A to B or it can kill you, depending on how you drive it. How you drive it is largely dependent upon how well you pay attention to things like current conditions, risk management etc.
if your stratgies and knowledge is effective make money easy go what are you selling here instead. Are you a forex trader really!
Yes, I am. My About page is explanatory for those who read it.
My time zone is GMT + 5:30 and I am interested in short term intraday trading. I am a beginner, so I don’t know anything else to write about. I have been trading on the demo account, and I found forex trading very interesting. What kind of a strategy would be best for me and would also at the same time teach me a lot about the market? Your help is really appreciated.
I’d suggest you start by accessing the members area of AuthenticFX, which will also put you on a mailing list for a weekly mail out of the major posts from the past. Alternatively, you could have a look at the 10 Best Forex Trading Strategies course:
You are wise to be trading on demo account at this stage in your trading, and the only advice I can give you apart from that is to be patient and at this stage, pick up whatever you can have value from trusted resources.
Thanks for the contact, and best with it 🙂
i need strategy with highest win rate, any suggestion ? i dont care risk reward ratio.
The strategy with the highest win rate that I have heard of is the London Close Strategy:
Unfortunately for me the London close occurs when I’m sleeping, so I only traded this strategy for a relatively short period. However, I was very impressed with its accuracy. At the time its authors were claiming around 90% win rate, although I think that “baskets” particular trades.
Is there any decent auto traders that one can use? I’ve been looking at FAPTurbo but not sure I really want a bot managing my money. I’ve have my own basic strategy. I funded an account with $100 and it’s up to $500 in 4 months.
Not that I am aware of. The whole deal with forex robots has gotten pretty quiet in the last few years, particularly after the GFC struck. These days it seems, it’s just very very difficult to get consistency with them in such a volatile market. That said, I haven’t been keeping up with forex robots very much so maybe you will find something, but I don’t know of any.
Jack Smith says.
Nice Post Really like it.
Could you apply this to any currency?
Absolutely, but make sure you test first with the less liquid pairs.
Daniel Shaw says.
Great article. Trend trading is one of the most profitable and low risk trading strategy. I always trade with trends because once you follow a trend, the most chances are it will make you profits.
Every trader must apply a trend trading strategy at least sometimes.
Does anyone know anything about www dot forexsignal dot com – they have forex signals and not sure how they strategy works.
I’ve been given a task to get a chance to be interviewed for a little currency trading group. I would love to hear any suggestions, please, please, please .
I’ve been given following tasks:
1. Perform an intraday technical analysis (use 1-hour chart) on ANY FX pair you like.
2. Clearly state your entry level for any long/short positions you recommend.
3. State your stop loss and take profit levels for the position advised above.
4. In no more than 5-6 lines briefly describe/comment on the strategy you have followed for above position recommended.
PS I’m beginner, and is this doable in a week time, please. Thanks.
I don’t have the time, but someone else might like to take a crack at this.
Sorry can’t be more help, good luck…
I’ve been trading a while now and interested in trying out some of your strategies in demo, what would you suggest for NZ time trading Aus, Asian and London opening around the 1h and 4h timeframes.
Try the Bladerunners, mixed with the Fractal strategy, and look for breakouts after the open of Singapore. I trade a similar time myself, but rarely bother with anything before Singapore opens. There’s just not enough liquidity to give reliability before then, I find, although with experience you can spot the signs and pick up the occasional good exception to the rule.
Glad you have enjoyed the site 🙂
Hi , is this page still active ?
Active? You bet. Saw it run a Triathlon on the weekend 😉
Seriously, did you want to ask something?
Dear administrator I tried to do marketing for my trading model but you erased my posting. Never mind, I guess I will need to create my own blogs and do organic SEO.
(An amateur trader that is making 200-250pips with just 50 day trades a year)
Sam, you are correct: if you wish to do your own marketing you will need to go through the process; there’s no shortcuts.
The purpose of comments is to enable feedback and/or questions relating to the post, not to provide a platform for unsolicited and unverifiable advertisements.
This might be a long shot, but do you have any strategies you may recommend that would qualify as scalping, say on the 1., 5 or 15 minute charts. I have a long term strategy that works reasonably well but having trouble with finding a scalping strategy.
I’m looking for something that can work anytime, due to the fact that I run my own business, am an employee and go to school, so when I sit down I don’t have usually more than 1-2 hours at most to monitor the trades.
I don’t have any specific strategies that I could recommend, apart from the London close trade, but that is restricted to the London close timeframe. I did do some extensive experimentation a couple of years ago with trading off the Paleo levels on the five-minute chart, sometimes using the one minute chart for entries and exits. What you need to do is restrict your trading to a time when there is plenty of liquidity, know what the fundamentals and sentimentals are for the pair/pairs you are trading, and only trade in the direction that they indicate. I used the polarity indicator to assist me with determining the technical trend. It’s a fairly intense mode of trading, but if you have 1 to 2 hours TOTALLY UN-INTERRUPTED in which you can concentrate fully on the market, it’s certainly something worth looking into.
The important thing is, given the fact that you are stretched pretty thin with all your work, school and other commitments, that you can be alone with the market at that time, be in a relaxed state of mind, and have knowledge of exactly what is driving the market around the pairs you are trading at that time.
Hope this makes sense, and that it helps.
Best wishes with it,
What are the periods for EMA crossing and bolinger bands?
Greeting to all traders out there The past 5 months I got involved to Forex as a way out from my job I have for roughly ten years which is coming to a dead end for several reasons (having a bad boss is very bad on its own).
I live in Greece, so I can trade Europe and USA. The time frames I’m thinking to have are 5-15-30-1h, so day trade is my starting point. My goal is to earn an average 2000 euros / month from a starting capital of a 10000 -20000 euros, with a max risk per trade of.
5% of the capital. So I’m searching for a good strategy that can meet my goals. Any suggestions?
The past 5 months I got involved to Forex as a way out from my job I have for roughly ten years which is coming to a dead end for several reasons (having a bad boss is very bad on its own).
I live in Greece, so I can trade Europe and USA. The time frames I’m thinking to have are 5-15-30-1h, so day trade is my starting point. My goal is to earn an average 2000 euros / month from a starting capital of a 10000 -20000 euros, with a max risk per trade of.
5% of the capital. So I’m searching for a good strategy that can meet my goals. Any suggestions?
I’ve done some Forex trading few years back and dropped it since I had no cash to risk/invest.
I am thinking of starting with 4000-5000EU. I will be trading in +1.00 Time zone (central EU).
I wish to gain more insight on the things you’ve mentioned as per what would be the best place to learn the ‘pip’ you mention and I have seen it before but I am not 100% sure what that is, I’ve been sort of bouncing on demos lately and doing sort of lottery predictions where I believe it will be going down or up that day, I’ve been winning every day consecutively so far, however what would you suggest for a daily earnings and having a 1.000-1.500 eu to invest on daily basis and expecting a 750-1000 eu return.
I must say I am quite a newb in the subject and any information/websites/books will be highly appreciated that could help me understand the market better and adjust a certain tactice/strategy suiting my character and analysis pattern.
Hi Rob, the best advice I can give would be to just read through the site itself, beginning with the Start Here tab. Then I would strongly suggest you get on the general list at least, by clicking on the “Stop Losing Right Now” image in the right-hand column. After that you can try any of the other things like the 10 Best Trading Strategies list. All of these lists entail a series of s that are completely free, and should give you a decent grounding to begin from.
You can Google the definition of PIP. It stands for percentage in point. As for your question regarding estimation of daily earnings, I honestly think that at this stage you don’t worry too much about that, but just concentrate on learning the basics. And definitely don’t use anything but a demo account at this stage.
Hey Erron, I’m loving the strategies you’ve put together. Can you tell me how much a pip would be worth if I made a 100 dollar trade with 50:1 leverage. Is it even worth trying to start with an 100 dollar account and grow it to a couple thousand?
Thanks for the replies!
If my maths serves me correctly each pupil would be worth $.50.
Sure, it’s well worth starting with the $100 account, but it’s a bit of a stretch to expect to grow it to a couple of thousand in a short time. But if you are finished with demo trading strategy – that is, you’re convinced it is worth trading – than you could start on a $100 account and get a feel for how it performs on a real account.
Hi, Can someone pls tell me which is the best forex trading platform, I ve been scammed a couple of times so I need to know which is the best and legit.
Zaheer Firdaus says.
I have started trading for some time, and it seems that the main problem i have is to detect retracement levels at support/resistance levels. I use fibo to estimate it but it seems when i find that reversal candle and set PO with SL, the price goes against me and hits SL. When i wait, the price then goes the trend direction and i miss out. Im not sure what i am doing wrong.
So i was reading through the Bladerunner, and it interests me as it uses price action as well. The thing that i might have missed out is that S/R level is usually at round numbers, and i never thought about 20 ema as another confluence.
My question is, with the bladerunner strategy and price action in general, How many times will a price test and retest a S/R level after a breakout before it continues on trend? And how do i gain confidence on the level of retracement that i can anticipate a price to reverse back to its original trend?
I’ll try to answer some of your questions:
> I use fibo to estimate it but it seems when i find that reversal candle and set PO with SL, the price goes against me and hits SL. When i wait, the price then goes the trend direction and i miss out. Im not sure what i am doing wrong.
– Being stopped out constantly only to see price head back in your original desired direction is usually a sign of having your stop set to close. Try widening your stops. I personally wouldn’t rely on Fibonacci for this, but rather just use swing points. Always give yourself plenty of room for price to initially retrace against you, eventually you will learn how to set tighter stops without being stopped out all the time.
>My question is, with the bladerunner strategy and price action in general, How many times will a price test and retest a S/R level after a breakout before it continues on trend?
– This is almost impossible to tell ahead of time. Even a strong support resistance level can be broken very easily if the current sentiment moves against it. I simply don’t know anyway to predict the number of retests, and I’ve never met a trader who did.
>how do i gain confidence on the level of retracement that i can anticipate a price to reverse back to its original trend?
– I’m not sure if you’re talking about entering on the retracement here? At any rate, I refer to my earlier point about being too close to the price action. Keep your risk level low, it’s better to hang on to your money and only make a small profit, than to be greedy and try to squeeze every dollar out of a move by getting your stop loss closest to the current price than it should be.
Hope this helps,
Karabo Aphane says.
Am a beginer, any info or strategy that can help? Or mento please.
Just joinh the mailing lists from the prompts, sorry, I don’t do one on one mentorship currently.
I wanna get started trading but I don’t have a lot of money, I also have no idea which platform I should use.
Hello Erron I would first of all like to say great site second of all I have been trading for a while now but to date I havent been able to equate my looses to my profits is there any advise you can give to me regarding how I can improve my overall Forex skills and assess my risks better before going into a trade.
Grateful yet unlucky Chester.
You’ve done the right thing by joining the lists associated with the site. The only other thing I would suggest at this stage is to become acquainted with the various articles around the site, and to be patient with yourself in trading. It takes some years to become consistently profitable.
Laszlo Rezmuves says.
I see, you’re helping anyone here. Maybe could you help me too?
I’ve been trading 8 months and i earn sometimes but i lose more.
Can you tell me a working strategy, i do 5 mins trading..
Honestly, i don’t want to make a big money, only ensure my livelihood.
Thank you for your answer.
All these strategies have been shown to work – for some people least, under the right conditions and according to their own trader psychological profile – but you will need to do some work on your own in testing out to find out which one works for you the best. They all work on the five-minute timeframe, some better than others, but again it will be necessary for you to do your own research.
Have you ever used a trading robot, were you can programme it to enter into trades by spotting certain indicators and pulling out of the same trades based on other indicators or pip movement?
Hi Paul, short answer is no, I’m not aware of any such beast and have not used any.
I read about them in a book, used by an FX investor in South Africa. He keeps the pragrammed “robot” from making trades during news outbrakes and has found it to be quite successful. I think Rob Booker might even use them now.
Anyways, I’m literally just starting out and I’ve been reading a lot of investment material. Im still struggling with all the termanology really but it’s coming on slowly. I figure this isn’t something you can learn in a small space of time otherwise everyone would be doing it.
My interests lie in Forex now but started with commodities trading. I’ve been trading a demo account on plus500. I’ve found that it’s useless for back testing, and they seem to set the buy value of a currency close to previous states of support and resistance. Is this generally the case with trading platforms or Is there any other trading platforms you can recommend?
I have no experience of the broker you mention. And every broker platform can be expected to be a little different, you just have to do your due diligence. I don’t recommend any particular platform these days, although I currently use IC Markets & Pepperstone, and I’m happy with both.
I’ve opened up a demo account on the IC Markets platform. It’s much better. Although it seems obvious to me that it’s it’s for the slightly more advanced trader, or more advanced than I am so to speak. But I’ll enjoy learning whilst doing.
Once you feel as though you have a system that suits. How long would suggest testing it on a demo account before go live?
A rough rule of thumb is around three months. You can check out the following post for some details that may be helpful:
let be professional here 99% of the system do not work at all cause no one have a crystal ball to where the price going to do .
i research for 5 years try so many system grrr anywhere i did male my own system or average me 100 p a day but some days do not trade cause the market look suicide..
after a very long search i did found a correlator or give me price action momentum that all i need then all my levels in place then ready to go on 5 minutes chart take one candle profit on lot size 1 then let run on 0.05 very easy.
good morning sire. i’m just about to go into forex now, and I need all the help I can get on reading charts and understanding styles. Pls help me.
Join the AuthenticFX mailing lists is the best advice I can give you. You will get invaluable information sent to you on a regular basis, completely free of charge. Just go to the website and click on any of the images around the edges to enter your details.
The bladerunner is basicly MA correct?
I am new in forex, sometime i confius myself.
Check out the actual posts on the Bladerunner (do a search for Bladerunner, if necessary) and you’ll see that it’s a bit more than trading off moving average. But yes, certainly the trend indicator used – usually the 20 EMA or more preferably the polarity indicator – is a major part of the strategy.
Introduction to the concepts of trading strategies and portfolio optimization.
A literature survey on different EC techniques used for trading strategies.
Highly valuable article on a very rich blog. Thanks for your efforts.
The strategies are really good.
Capital Street Fx says.
Thanks for Sharing Such a nice article. it’s really very helpful for me to become a successful trader.
Glad you enjoyed it!
Hey buddy, thanks for sharing this…but i cant understand why and how you can share all this info for free?
It’s a pleasure to help others. Also, I do have a couple of things for sale.
Saiful Yusoff says.
Awesome website you have here. I am a newbie with only 6 months experience in Forex. I have lost more than $2000 during that duration. What is the best indicators out there that I can purchase/try for a trader like me that using D1 timeframe and with small capital of $50?
Thanks, really glad you appreciate the website. Having said that, with only six months experience,, I can only advise you to stop trading with real money until you are consistently profitable. I notice you haven’t joined any other mailing lists available through the site. Can I suggest you check them out? They have a heap of useful advice for beginners like yourself.
The best indicator hands down as far as I’m concerned is the Paleo indicator. You can check it out by doing a search on the site, or having a look at it over on AuthenticFXShop. Next best would be perhaps the polarity indicator.
Need some help, running in losses and currently in Hedging position. Trying to get out of it but unable to. Can you help me out?
2) Get the Price Action Engine.
izzat ikhwan says.
hi, im new with forex and interested in it. so, can i get tips and stratergy to grow my knowledge and profit day by day. ty.
well, you have joined my major mailing lists so that would be the best place to start. Best luck with it, let me know if you have any specific questions.
Abdur Razzaq says.
Hello Erron, do you have a perfect scalping indicator which dont repaint.
Hey Erron I’ve been on a demo doing my best, I suppose. I’ve been buying /selling on pairs 30 minutes before it moves on my favour nd holding it for four days and I can say it seems working for me. Any advice on my strategy because I spent most of my time analysis the previous chart time frame.
Best advice is to sign up to the free s 🙂
I’ve seen your post (The 10 Best Forex Strategies) in “xxxxxxxxxxx” and on your top 3 is the xxxxxxx Strategy of xxxxxxxxxxxx. I’m in exchange of s with him and interested with his xxxxxxxxxxxx program. Just doing my due diligence before finalizing my decision, my questions is if he real, legit and really exit. Does your “#3: Bolly Band Bounce Trade” above some how same of his xxxxxxxx Strategy minus his software. Appreciate your comment and advise.
I have replied separately to you via . I have edited the pertinent details from your post, as I don’t want to give thieves like this any publicity at all. From what I can see the person you are talking about has just copied my copyrighted posts from AuthenticFX and put them up as his own website, with no acknowledgement even. If he is that dishonest, ask yourself if he be trusted with your money. I know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but outright theft is taking it too far. This is happening more and more often. Frauds and scamsters scour the Internet for good content, and publish it as their own. Hope this helps with your due diligence 🙂
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий