Betfair trading expert system
Betfair Trading Expert Review.
Posted by: Ricky Alcorn in Football, uncategorized September 28, 2014 Comments Off on Betfair Trading Expert Review 5,799 Views.
Betfair Trading Expert Overview.
Matthew Abraham is the brains behind Betfair Trading Expert . Abraham who just so happens to have a PHD in Probability and Statistics began utilising Betfair in 2005 and immediately began to create trading strategies. It took Abraham 2 years to develop all 4 systems which together make up the Betfair Trading Expert System. The website claims that the four football systems have all been extensively tested, making excellent returns and is practically foolproof. The system first came onto the market around September 2010.
The systems which are instantly available for download after purchase explain how to do all of this in a clear and concise manner. Once payment has been made a subscriber will receive instant access to the four Football Trading Systems. As the name suggests, the strategies are recommended to be used at Betfair, and other betting exchanges such as BetDaq. The four football systems contains screenshots and links to online calculators to assist the punter. Abraham and Betfair Trading Expert are anxious to state that following the system is not gambling, it is simply using the odds in your favour. A subscriber does not need any knowledge of football, just some common sense and the ability to carry reasonably simple instructions. Any of the systems as a whole might not suit a specific individual’s methods of trading but with four systems on offer, this service should have something for everyone. Laying the draw and correct score trading are the cornerstones of the Betfair Trading Expert system and while you may think that there is a familiar feel to these systems, it is the study and analysis of them carried out by Betfair Trading Expert that is impressive. In addition, Abraham sends a list of picks which match the system’s criteria at least once a week and quite often daily. The service also offers one-to-one support via Abraham’s personal address.
Betfair Trading Expert Lifetime Support.
Some subscribers have admitted that although each system has the potential to make profit, the list of selections for life received from Matt Abraham may be the best aspect of Betfair Trading Expert. This saves a subscriber a huge amount of time, as this obviously saves a pundit scrutinising matches around the globe. Many online sources claim that there is no doubt that this is a betting service that requires the subscriber to do a lot of work but on the contrary, this service does not simply introduce a punter to the markets of Betfair all alone and there is one to one contact with Abraham available. For the price, being able to work closely with someone that has taken the time to develop their own trading system is definitely great value.
One online source for Football System 1 states that there was a return of 12.5% over a 3 month period. In the 3 months, there were just 58 days with advised selections, with 39 of those days showing daily profit. The largest daily profit was £ 254 with the largest daily loss £ 83.
There is some debate as to the number of bets advised by Betfair Trading Expert. Some subscribers state they received 4 football bets per day on average. Others clearly state that a subscriber may receive just 8 bets in total per week.
This service should have something for everyone and with Matt Abrahams replying to a punter’s query, this package is very attractive to novices and the more experienced punter.
Betfair Trading Expert Cost.
A once off fee of $69.00 excluding VAT.
There is a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee for Betfair Trading Expert.
Betfair Trading Expert.
Does Betfair Trading Expert Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Dr Matthew Abraham's Program:
Most folks don’t think of betting on sports matches as a way to make consistent, reliable money. In fact, most of us know at least one person who took their betting too far and suffered bitter consequences. Without a scientific system to predict winners, those placing bets are left with gut feelings and emotionally charged picks. I probably don’t need to explain why this leads to a lot more losses than wins.
The Betfair Trading Expert System was designed to turn the tenuous and unreliable results most folks get from sports betting into a proven system that delivered consistent profits. Let’s take a closer look at it to see if it lives up to its promises.
Once you purchase the Betfair Trading Expert, you can immediately download the two main eBooks that cover football trading and tennis trading. The guide recommends using the online betting site Betfair to place your bets, but the strategies will work with other systems like WBX and BetDaq.
The books are very well written, and describe the strategies in great detail. They don’t use a lot of jargon that novices won’t understand, so the guides are quite easy to follow. It will help if you are familiar with Betfair before you start using the system, but even if you aren’t it will be pretty easy to get. There are plenty of screenshots and links in the guides that will help you understand the nuances of the system and how it works.
In addition to the eBooks, you will also be added to Matt Abraham’s subscription pick list. Once you confirm your subscription through the initial he sends you, you will start receiving his recommended picks each day. Sometimes the picks are not released until just before the matches start, as Matt likes to read any late breaking team news before settling on his picks. Judging by how often he is right (almost always) his strategy pays off.
The package is a great value for the money, and I am more than satisfied with what I have gotten for my onetime $69 payment. For this price you get the two eBooks plus a lifetime subscription to Matt’s list. You’ll never be asked to pay another penny.
Cost of the System $69.
Monthly Membership Cost? No.
Recommended Picks? Yes, daily via .
Risk Free Purchase? Yes, 60 day guarantee.
This system provides a whole lot of winning picks—4 in each is about the average. The return on investment is exceptional here since you only have to make one reasonable payment to keep getting regular s.
The system is easy to learn, and using it with the picks Matt sends takes only a few minutes each day. It is a great value since you get a lifetime membership to the pick list. Thousands of happy customers are already using the system to earn money. The refund rate is very low, which means the overwhelming majority of users are happy with their purchase.
If you are ready to start betting (and winning) like the pros, give this system a risk free 60 day try. If your experience is anything like mine, you won’t regret it.
==> Click To Order Betfair Trading Expert at Limited-Time Discount Price!
Related Reviews:
Recent Articles.
Copyright © Book Reviews - Pros and Cons - Buy Book Online From Canada, Australia, UK, India - December 2017 Updated.
Football Trading System on Betfair | Betfair Trading Expert.
Product Name: Football Trading System on Betfair | Betfair Trading Expert.
All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.
Instantly download my Gambling Guidelines Ebook and Make Over £1000 in 30 Days! If you’re serious about making money, you need a copy of this!
We value your privacy and would never spam you.
If so you’ve come to the right place and I suggest you read on. I make thousands of pounds each week from sports trading on Betfair and you can too. You do not need to have any in-depth knowledge of the sports or sports trading. My systems are easy to follow and easy to profit from. They are structured so that you too can free yourself from the 9 to 5 life and become your own boss.
My name is Dr Matthew Abraham and I’m from London (UK) and I have a PhD in Probability & Statistics and this means I have an unhealthy obsession in studying statistics & trends and getting to the bottom of how to things work. I have enjoyed sports and sports betting for a number of years and I used to bet for fun and win and lose just as much as the next punter. However after getting introduced to Betfair in 2005, it became clear that there was a lot of money to be won, if I could just create the right trading strategy. Well I created 4 of them and now I’m reaping the rewards and YOU CAN WIN BIG TOO!!
Four winning football systems which have all been extensively tested and I started to make excellent returns in no-time at all. This is the easiest system to implement and is practically foolproof, offering a massive returns for very minimal effort. So in total I have 4 hugely successful trading systems which help me to win time after time and keep greening up Betfair with the best trading systems available. It took me 2 full years to develop all 4 systems which together make up the Betfair Trading Expert System.
NO – This is not gambling, this is trading.
I may have a PhD but that didn’t stop me from being your regular gambler for many years and by regular gambler, I mean a losing gambler. Let’s face it, the vast majority of bettors are losers, you don’t see too many poor bookmakers do you? Their odds are always skewed in their favour and it’s practically impossible to win long-term. Well betting exchanges have changed all that as you can now act as the bookmaker and trade yourself guaranteed profits. The systems which are instantly available for download after purchase explain how to do all of this in a clear and concise manner. You do not need to be a genius or a betting expert to use the strategies outlined within here. They are so easy, even a child could make money, however that’d be illegal and I can’t condone Baby Betfair Traders.
Thousands of people like myself are making a full-time living on the betting exchanges, such as Betfair and Betdaq and there is no reason why you cannot join that list.
Remember, positive things happen to positive people, so make a difference to your life today and purchase not 1 system, but 4 complete with weekly picks & one-on-one support. These systems changed my life and I am proud of what I have achieved and I am more than happy to give something back to the online betting community. Of course I’m not about to do this for free, but the price I have set is easily affordable by all and is practically a give-away.
The money I withdraw allows me to have a wonderful quality of life, I take trips to Las Vegas every year and I own holiday homes for my wife & I. I haven’t bought any flashy cars yet, but my wife has been able to quit her job and we both travel extensively, whilst trading along the way to keep the money coming in. If you’ve got a laptop and an internet connection, you can make money from wherever you are in the world!
I don’t know anything about sports, can I still use this?
Yes of course you can, this is the beauty of my trading systems. I simply teach you which buttons to click and which bets to place. The guides contain screenshots, which show you exactly what to do, along with clear instructions, so you can’t really go wrong.
How much money do I need in my bankroll?
That’s entirely up to you, I started with £1000, but you’ll achieve excellent returns starting with a small amount such as £50/£100.
If you sell too many systems will the markets get saturated?
No, not at all, these systems can be used forever, as long as there are football matches and a betting exchange to trade on, you can make money year after year.
Trading. What the hell is it?
Trading is remarkably easy and I explain everything in minute detail within the systems. You’ll be up and running and making money in no time at all. Trading is backing for and against the same outcome at different prices to guarantee a profit.
Where’s the catch?
Well, I can appreciate your skepticism, but there isn’t a catch with this at all, I am so convinced that you’ll make money from my Betting Trading Expert System, that I offer a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee.
Yes 100% legal and 2000% profitable. The strategies and picks I give out are totally legal, as long as you’re old enough to bet and it’s legal in your country.
I’ve scoured the internet looking at other betting systems and to be perfectly honest, I could charge an absolute fortune for this system as it knocks spots of the competition. £249 would not be too much for a system which generates vast profits, but I’m not even going to sell it for £199. I’m making enough money from using the system, so I’m prepared to give this system away for a one-off fee of only £47.
Yes you read it absolutely right first time!! You can get the Betfair Trading Expert System for only £47, this comes with 6 trading systems, a lifetime of weekly picks, one-to-one support and a 60 day money back guarantee.
If you’ve come this far down, don’t delay, click add to cart now and learn the methods that can help to change your life. I accept payment via all major Credit Cards and Paypal and your purchase is 100% secure and your download will be ready immediately whether it’s 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning. I appreciate you taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing how the systems have helped you become financially secure.
Copyright 2013 – Betfair Trading Expert – All Rights Reserved.
All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.
Betfair Trading Expert Review.
Betfair Trading Expert Review.
Well the Betfair Trading Expert review is the first system on Best Betting System Reviews to have undergone the full 58 days of testing and to be fair it has absolutely sailed through.
There were a few bad days and ups and downs, but invariably you’d expect that with any system, it’s impossible to win every day, as much as we’d like to. Hopefully you’ll find that there’s lots of information below to help you make an informed decision on whether to purchase Betfair Trading Expert.
The system itself first came onto the market around September 2010 and although it wasn’t subject to the usual big marketing push as is the norm for so many products nowadays, it did receive a 3 recommendation from Rich Allen (creator of Sports Betting Professor).
After purchasing Betfair Trading Expert, you are able to download 2 ebooks, one for football trading and one for tennis trading. As the name suggests, the strategies are recommended to be used at Betfair, however you can also use them at other betting exchanges such as BetDaq and WBX. Anyway back to the review, both ebooks are well written and put together making the trading strategies easy to understand and therefore easy to implement. You should probably have a basic knowledge about trading sports markets on Betfair before purchasing, but it’s not essential as the main football system contains screenshots and links to online calculators to make your life a bit easier.
Within 24 hours of purchasing the system, Matt Abraham manually adds you to his picks subscription list and you will receive an from Aweber to confirm your subscription, which is simply a case of clicking the URL in the you receive. After that you receive picks on a daily basis, there doesn’t appear to be a set time, but always had them in good time to get my bets on. Matt has said in a few of his s, that he sometimes likes to wait until nearer kick-off times to see team news and make a decision on a pick, I personally don’t have a problem with that as I’d rather have well researched picks than ill advised picks well in advance.
Marketing wise, Matt has been good as gold, I’ve only had one system promotion through the in over 3 months, so you won’t get bombarded with systems in the manner which Rich Allen does, although who knows if that will last because everybody seems to do it nowadays.
Overall it’s an excellent value for money system and one which I can personally recommend and one which following this review I have added into my own personal betting portfolio.
The System costs $69 and this is a one-time fee with no recurring monthly charges. This comes with a lifetime of picks from Matt Abraham and if you get in before he introduces a monthly fee (which he has said he will do), you’ll never have to pay another penny.
This system will certainly keep you busy with over 4 football bets per day on average, the return on investment is excellent and the profit generated by Betfair Trading Expert is certainly a good mark for all other betting systems reviewed to beat.
As you can see when we look at the biggest winning and losing days, the good days are very good whereas the bad days, whilst bad were never more than the £100 stakes we used for each match. A 67% strike-rate in terms of winning days is a good return as nobody likes to have losing days day after day.
Thanks for reading and be sure to check back for other reviews on Best Betting System Reviews.
Update – July 2012.
As per an from Matt Abraham this morning Betfair Trading Expert no longer has tennis as part of his portfolio. The removal coincided with another trading complaining that some tennis strategies were similar to his, the 2 incidents may be related, but I’ll leave them to battle that one out. To compensate for the removal of tennis Matt has added 2 new football trading systems to the package, so purchasers no receive 4 football trading systems for the one-off purchase price of $69. The review above was based on the picks delivered for Football System 1.
77 comments.
I’ve been using Betfair Trading Expert since September 2010 and the football tips are truly superb. I have made a healthy 5 figure return in the past year just from following Matt’s tips. Highly recommend to all looking to make money from football trading.
Pete – Keep up the good work, it looks like your site is coming along nicely.
I would really like to make money online, is this system the real deal, and is it hard to do.
Thanks for visiting, since reviewing this system I have used it for the football picks and they always seem to win more often than not. It is not hard to do but it is different from placing a normal bet at a bookmakers, but Matt explains it all in the manual.
Owner of BestBettingSystemReviews.
good system, good picks, good guy.
first class, and easy to follow.
That inshgit would have saved us a lot of effort early on.
I have been using Betfair Trading Expert for around 12 months and can say that it is an excellent system and superb value for money as Matt gives you the tips for life via e-mail, at no extra cost!
5 Star system, best value for money available for anyone who takes trading seriously.
Excellent service from Matt with an excellent website/blog to back it up.
I have been trading football for a while, Betfair Trading Expert is an excellent addition to my own bets/trades and Matt the author is approachable and helpful. I have been in and out of systems in the past, this is one of the ones that I would definately recommend.
Very Very Good buy, I have E mailed Matt with a question on a couple of occasions and always get a reply, Matt’s picks are very good and profitable too. Well worth the money.
the real deal…honest, researched and most important profitable tips…100% recommended.
Very straightforward system to use with the added bonus of selections for life. To be honest how many other systems provide that which makes it worth the one off fee on its own.
Easy to use, great avice, worth every penny.
Really good picks, excellent, clear service and what’s the most important – Matt is really honest and open person. I can recommend this system and Matt’s service to everybody.
great system, great service!
I bought this system in October 2010 and the only thing I would like you to ask is to be careful.
Some of the above mentioned figures don’t seem very honest to me:
“This system will certainly keep you busy with over 4 football bets per day on average” –> That’s wrong! The only day you could probably get to this number of picks is Saturday. During the week (Mo-Fr) you will probably get 4 picks in total, which means less than 1 pick per day. For instance, in October 2011 I received in total 30 picks during the entire month (considering that the European top leagues started already).
This report is talking about 248 picks in 3 months (82 per month). I NEVER EVER got this number of picks.
Furthermore, with the picks of September 2011 I lost around 5 points during this month, which would be 25% of my betting bank using the recommendation of Matt to place bets with 5% of the betting bet.
Don’t get me wrong, I did have profitable months already, but the overall result is not that good. Everybody using this system should be thankful with a total profit of 5-10 points per YEAR.
But this report is talking about £3,110.66 profit using £100 stakes. 31 points in 3 months –> 10 points per month and I would almost say that this is a lie.
Yes, you can buy this system but don’t expect too much! This system is NOT a scam but not that profitable either.
Everybody who wants some proofs for what I am saying can write me an .
However, I can’t reveal too much information about this system because I really respect the systems copy rights.
Thanks for the comment, however I have to correct you on a couple of points as I don’t have any problem if you say a system is crap etc but please do not question the integrity of myself or my site.
Firstly my review is honest, I have no interest in providing bad information or being dishonest with my visitors as it will not serve my website any good at all. I am meticulous with my results, so take exception to your insinuation. Yes I my make an error but not as you are suggesting.
Number of Picks.
The number of bets reported on the site is the number of bets that were released during the review period, simple as that really. The review period started when the system first launched on 28th September 2010.
From 28/9/10 to 30/9/10 there were 22 picks over 3 betting days. (average of 7.33 per day)
From 1/10/10 to 31/10/10 there were 102 picks over 22 betting days (average of 4.63 per day)
From 1/11/10 to 30/11/10 there were 63 picks over 17 betting days (average of 3.70 per day)
From 1/12/10 to 24/12/10 there were 63 picks over 16 betting days (average of 3.93 per day)
You may have conveniently forgotten but Matt sent an to all subscribers earlier this year to say that he had decided to change his picks from quantity to quality as too many subscribers were struggling to cope with the workload.
Secondly, the profits from the review period are genuine and I would suggest that this is proofed by the other positive comments from visitors to my site. So whilst I concede that my comment about keeping you busy may not be as accurate as it was at the time, it still produces plenty enough picks and I always seem to do okay when I use them.
Thanks a lot & please bear in mind that I am here to help and only report the facts, FACT!
Owner of BestBettingSystemReviews.
PS – I don’t think you’re comparing the same periods, you’re comparing 2011 to 2010 🙂
PPS – Please feel free to rate any other systems that you may have used.
I’ve been using this system for about a year now and it’s produced consistent profits. I’m very happy to have it as part of my trading portfolio.
Can you pick and choose which picks you bet on if you don’t have time to do them all and still make a tidy profit?
Yes because the strike rate is very good, so you’re normally going to hit a winner.
Owner of BestBettingSystemReviews.
Thank’s for the review Peter!
Do you know if this system is still available?
Thanks for the comment, yes the package is still available and Matt Abraham has also released Betfair Trading Expert Ultimate which contains 4 new football trading strategies.
Thanks for visiting.
Owner of BestBettingSystemReviews.
i just wanted to ask a few questions:
1) are the majority of the bets for english games? like when he says football, he doesnt mean american football does he?
2) is there anywhere i can buy this in english money, like £43 rather than $69? if matt is from the uk!
thanks for any help!
1) The picks Matt delivers are for football matches (as in soccer) and mostly English & European.
2) When you go to the check out, it will convert to your local currency.
3) Matt is based in London, UK.
Owner of BestBettingSystemReviews.
oh, and how long does it take roughly to place the bets? is it a good system for someone with little time to sit working stuff out and placing hundreds of bets daily? just as an example!
Thanks for a good site and informative reviews Peter!
I have bought this package and I hope it will help me do some nice profits.
I just wonder if someone has bought the Ultimate package with the 4 additional systems and if so is it any good? Maybe something to do another review on Peter?
Thank you for the nice comment!
I haven’t got the Ultimate package yet, but I will grab it and get a review up at some point.
Owner of BestBettingSystemReviews.
Are you able to load say BetAngel up with the selections each day/week and let the bot do the work on your behalf?
Thanks for the comment. I am not an expert on Bet Angel, so you would be better to ask your question in the Bet Angel forums.
Is this the site that copied nearly word for word what trading shark had done?
Thanks for the comment. There was definitely some major similarities between the tennis systems and there is no doubting that Matt wasn’t the first on the market with them!! I was approached by TS and shortly afterwards Matt removed tennis from his portfolio a while ago as I mentioned in the edit. As for the football system, that is what the review/results were based on.
Is Betfair Trading Expert still up and running, and more importantly still recommended to use? I cannot find any information for this month about it.
Yes it is still on sale and I don’t think that Matt’s quality of selections have deteriorated, so it may be worth a punt.
If you’re new to Betfair trading, then it’s not a bad place to start.
This system is no different from any other LTD systems.
The other systems he offers are systems that any decent trader knows and have tried when they were beginners.
I agree that the system parameters are broadly in line with competitors, the big plus point here is the tips that you get for life for a one off fee. Everybody has to start somewhere, so whilst experienced traders probably won’t find anything new, for someone just starting out, I’d say there’s some good advice in the manuals.
Thanks for popping in John and feel free to leave ratings on any systems that you’ve used before.
This socalled system is a total SCAM. I suspect the siteowner og bestbettingsystemreviews is “Matt”, why else would you reccomend ridiculous systems like this?
The scammer who sells these ridiculous “systems” NEVER answers any mails, and you can forget abound a refund. Regarding his “picks”, they are chosen randomly and absolutely ridiculous!
Don´t buy it, unless you want to lose your bank!
Welcome to the site, thanks for your friendly first post.
I have no problem with anyone writing comments about any system on here, but do not question my integrity by basically tagging me with the word scam. It is particularly insulting as I provide this website free of charge in my spare time in order to help people make informed decisions. Reviews are carried out, generally over a 60 day period and an honest opinion is given at the end. Systems and performances may change, but I stand by every comment I make because at any moment in time they are always my honest opinion. So in summary, no I am not “Matt” and neither am I the guy behind any of the other systems which have received positive ratings on this website. I’ve just had a look at the picks from last weekend and I imagine you would have won from those tips if you’d followed the manual correctly. As for not replying to s etc, I’ve never had a problem, but then again I don’t have any regular contact with him or any of the system providers once we have completed the review. As for refunds, the system is sold by Clickbank, just ask them and they will refund you, the sale is a transaction between you and Clickbank not you and the system creator.
You’re welcome to post on the site again, but do not ever make libellous statements about me or question my integrity.
What is trading? Does trading include in-play bets?
Trading is when you change look to end up with a profit no matter the result of the event that you’re betting on. Betfair have an excellent help section to look through, so I’d watch a few of their videos first.
Trading can be in-play and also pre-event.
I have to mention that whilst most people are genuine, and do there best to have an unbiased opinion, you will always get people who if you gave them a winning lottery ticket, they would still manage to fluff that up.
Then the name calling comes out doesnt it, everybody is a scam, all vendors are scamsters, and such nonsense just flows from there mouths, but without a reason why. no real in depth figures, facts?….no…no forth coming anything but personal jabs based on there own failed betting ventures.
I have never met a profitable trader/bettor with poor attitude towards a personal nature on a live site, where people have made profits regularly using the said system/strategy. It is usually the failing venturists who come forward with absolutely zero factual anything, but are very willing to thrust there expertise on the public such as on here, baring in mind they are not just jabbing at the vendor and site owner here,…oops i forgot they are one in the same arent they?….ha ha……they are also jabbing at people who claim that the system works, so on the basis of he is but one view, and the tone of which was argumentative, then we can simply brush the views of justin under the rug, until such time he can actually put some results of trades up for scrutiny, pointless post otherwise….
very well said peter…..
Thank you for your support on that point, very well made yourself!
Hi, one question, this system only run in Betfair??
Normally I used bet365…
Betfair or betdaq is needed for this.
Thanks for joining in the discussion.
Your works has been incredible! Thank you!
This seems to be a good option to go for. How about the 4 extra estrategies of Ultimate? Any study result?
Thanks for the kind words.
Those haven’t been reviewed but I’ll gladly add it to the list.
hi, is it worth to buy ultimate 4 systems from Matt..any opinion?
Is it possible to just paper trade these systems while learning?
Hello Ged, How much you spend or don’t spend is entirely up to you. Its always advisable to get to grips with the system you use before you start spending too much. I always start small and build from there. Cheers.
Hi Daniel thanks for your reply.
Does Matt still reply to s?
I bought this a few days ago and ed him to add me to.
his list for his picks and not heard anything.
Hey Ged, reading between the lines I’m not sure if the picks are still ed out. Keep pestering him for an answer though whether he is or isn’t sending them. I feel your pain because I know that it is a bit time costly working through an Ebook, these are my least favorite reviews to do due to the time it takes me to work through the system. I understand why people enjoy them though, there’s a greater sense of satisfaction when you pick your own and of course only a one off fee.
is there any update on this service?
GED, have you got s from Matt yet?
Is it betfairtradingexpert still on sale as usual ? and does the author is still sending the daily or weekly picks to trade on ? Just want to know before buying, as the author picks are very important as I see from reviews..
Plz let me know.. thank you..
Hey Kumar, This service is still on sale and comes in the form of an Ebook which teaches you how to pick the selections yourself. The feedback from many people on my site recently is that the daily picks are not currently being sent out. If I hear any different I’ll be sure to publish it but to date I believe the daily s have ceased. There are other services on offer though that will you daily picks for horse racing selections, please read my reviews for an information on these types of services. Cheers.
The picks are still arriving. Never actually used them as it seemed a fairly risky strategy.
As others appear to have had some success perhaps I should do some paper trading myself.
I did send Matt an a few weeks ago just to ask him how the system had been performing of late but I did not get a reply.
I need some help, please!
I’m just starting out as a trader, and I purchased Betfair Trading expert about three weeks ago. I’m receiving the picks on a daily basis, but the website advertised that included in the purchase price was e-mail support from Matt. However, I have sent him three or four e-mails within the past three weeks with simple questions that could be answered in one or two sentences, but I haven’t gotten a response to one of them. I can’t find another way to contact him, and this is the only place I have seen someone representing Matt respond to what people have to say about the system, so I am posting my concern here in hopes that someone could help me out or explain if I’m doing something wrong. Thank you.
Hey there, Up until not long ago I think the daily picks actually stopped being delivered as well so obviously the author is back up and running. I would advise to keep trying him. If there’s anything I can help with question ways I will. Cheers.
Hi Daniel, I dont know why do you think the daily picks stopped being delivered, but it is not true. There has been no interruption in this service whatsoever – definitely not in 2014 and not in 2013 either. When it comes to contacting Matt I have never tried it so I dont know if he responds or not, but picks have always been sent out.
Recently bought this but not had the time to use properly yet. Picks are coming through via e-mail.
Re football system 1, my generic question is do the rules apply universally or work better on certain leagues / competitions? i. e. is it recommended to bet on every game regardless of league / country / competition that meets the criteria of system one, this would be my intention if it is. (of course on the basis I would be around to manage betting during the game)
Hey there, these systems tend to cover all leagues. Over time you will probably have personal preferences and see trends in certain leagues, for example Italian league tends to be quite close games etc. Hope you have some good successes and enjoy my site. Good Luck. Dan.
hi–i was wondering are these systems suitable for a complete newbe to use and profit from, i am also concerned if maybe they are outdated in some way?, also can i use[at least at first] small stakes—-thanks.
Hey Steve, this system has been one of the most popular of its kind. I have always had a lot of interest in this system on this site. Your staking plan is always entirely up to yourself and can be as big or as small as you want. Enjoy the system and good luck. Danny.
hi again can you tell me if you think for a beginner this system would be better than say total football trading, i have a feeling that the latter would be a bit much for a beginner, what do you think?
Hey Steve, it can be a dilemma sometimes choosing which system to go with. To be honest most of the systems reviewed on this site have been straight forward enough to follow, I don’t generally favour any over others. Go with what you feel will bring most profit. Cheers, Danny.
hi again yes i think i will purchase this. one thing daniel are the picks still part of the service,[i think this is what will sway people to buy over the other systems i have seen]
Hey Steve, I believe they are, last I was informed they were still being sent. Enjoy the system and good luck. Danny.
Did you sign up? How has it gone man?
I am new to sports trading/betting and recently purchased all of the BTE football systems. I have ed Matt several times but I have not got reply, I thought the forum or support contact would help a newbie like me but this has not been the case and the forum is silent leaving me struggling. Does anyone know how I can contact Matt or if not suggest a site where I can get the odd bit of advice. Thanks Graham.
I recently posted a comment which for some reason has not be placed. Is their a reason why? I have paid for all the BTE systems and have not had any response to s, that was my only criticism, I think it fair to comment which is why I am puzzled why my comment hasn’t been placed.
Thanks for your post.
Daniel, Clearly I jumped the gun, thanks for posting my post.
No problem at all Graham. I do try to update the site as often as I can. Thank you for your comments.
Is this service still available? Thank you.
Hi Adrian, yes this service is still running. Thanks for popping by. Danny.
So is this similar in anyway to matched betting? It was good for the first 20-30 offerings then things dried up so I’m concerned of this again.
And I only have about £200 in total to spend (after initial purchase) is that enough? And are there any other purchases you need to make I read on a site another platform is worthy paying for or is the £55 one off good for everything?
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий