Accent forex reviews
Why thousands.
of FOREX traders.
all over the world.
selected AccentForex broker?
The initial deposit from 10 USD!
Become a full participant in the FOREX market, with just 10 USD minimum deposit! In this case, each trader has direct access to the market with the usage of all AccentForex instruments.
Narrow market spreads.
One of the tightest spreads in the FOREX market, starting from 0.1 pips, provides our clients with the most profitable trade and minimal operation costs. We have brought our work to perfection to get the best prices from the world’s leading liquidity suppliers, which allows to make spreads as narrow as possible.
The most accurate flow price quotes!
Fractional pricing quotes from up to five decimal places. High accuracy and lightning-fast responsiveness in getting quotes, it is one of the main and most valuable broker qualities for the trader, available only with AccentForex!
Optimal forward orders.
Forward order – locking or hedging positions, order opened an equal volume to the opposite side of the main. The most frequently forwards, usually used for intraday or scalping trading on the FOREX. AccentForex broker provides absence of margin increase at the opening of the forward orders.
All trading tools at hands!
AccentForex broker allows you to trade on FOREX with 64th major currency pairs, as well as stocks, contracts, Futures, and metals within the one trading account; it is a huge advantage for the trader. Not every FOREX broker has such possibility. Take all advantages of AccentForex to achieve complete financial freedom!
Execution of orders Instant Execution!
Instant execution of all types of orders and trading commands is available today on the FOREX, with the Instant Execution realization. No delays and slippages in the execution of orders.
Flexible margin requirements.
Every FOREX market trader can choose the individual terms and conditions depending on the deposit. Flexible terms leverage can work in the FOREX market is equally convenient to both beginners and professionals, as well as select the optimal conditions for trading strategies. So for example, for long-term trading leverage is 1:1, for short-term and intraday trading can select leverage up to 1:500.
Swap-Free Accounts – without swap and commission.
AccentForex broker present Swap-Free Accounts that allow people who have certain beliefs, to trade on the FOREX without violating religious canons. At the same time, in Swap-Free mode all types of accounts are available, from a MICRO trading account, up to the STP trading account. It is enough to send request to transfer your open account in the SWAP-FREE mode once, and you can take all advantages of trading on FOREX market, together with the AccentForex broker.
Hedging positions with market makers.
AccentForex has been leading an active and productive cooperation for a long time with the biggest market makers of global renown, that are one of the most affluent players on the FOREX, and also has stable relationships with leading international banks. Working with high level partners guarantee the reliability of the exposed positions and the fact that you can open and close any order on the factual FOREX price. This is especially relevant for scalping and intraday trading strategy.
Select the type of account in AccentForex,
which is RIGHT for you!
Trading account MICRO.
The first step on a way to your financial freedom!
This type of account is designed for beginners to try their hand at real trading in FOREX, to lay out a strategy, develop successful trading methods and apply them in the following, more serious work.
Trading account MINI.
Trading account «MINI» from broker AccentForex – this is the best type of account for the majority of traders who have some experience in FOREX, for a simple, available, and profitable work!
On the MINI accounts Forex tools and CFD list extended, as well as more favorable trading conditions. All «MINI» accounts orders go to interbank market.
Trading account PROFIT.
Trading account «PROfit» – this is the real freedom for professional traders who have sufficient experience on the FOREX!
Trading account »PROfit» has the best conditions and a full list of financial instruments, as well as the ability to use trading strategies without any restrictions.
Trading account STP.
Trading account “STP” – is designed to meet the most exacting demands of the most fastidious of traders and investors FOREX!
Among the most significant benefits of STP trading account can be guaranteed to note the absence of re-quotes and tight spreads from 0.1 pips that make the trading account “STP” the most popular among our customers.
Trading account SWAP FREE.
If your religious beliefs do not allow you to work on FOREX using trading accounts with conventional swaps, SWAP-FREE trading account, devoid of swaps – that’s what you need!
Conditions of SWAP-FREE accounts, except for the absence of swaps are fully conforming to standard Accent Forex trading accounts.
FOREX Quotes Online.
Warning: Quotes are delayed!
TRADING CONDITIONS.
FOREX NEWS.
POP SUPPLY.
AccentForex is trading name and brand owned by Accent Markets Group Inc is аuthorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). License No. 17931.
Accent Markets Group Inc do not offer Contracts for Difference to residents of some jurisdictions, such as the United States of America.
AccentForex Reviews & Comments 2017.
Concerning PAMM this is a Ponzi. Changing the rules so investors cannot withdraw and see their accounts blow up bringing a PAMM account from over 2.5m down to 25k in 2 days. Jordan.
Yes, they are scam broker with members of PAMM managers. Join here to make them to court .
ScamDetector 5 October, 2017.
True. I can testify to this review from experience.
Mduduzi 6 October, 2017.
Accent's customer service is great. They have helped me when I have problems with strike prices and improperly canceled positions which caused huge losses. What I don't like is that the other brokers can have additional useful services as education and binary options that accentfx doesn't provide. It is better when all features for trading online are available from one account. However, it's not and I don't like it. I understand there are many different fx brokers, but this one doesn't manipulate prices that can be so risky, especially if you put all your money into account. There are also no requotes and slow execution.
So. First of all, I got bonus on my deposit. Bank transfer took 2 days to get funds on account. Processing of opening account was fast. The customer support available 24/7 if I need any assistance. The most problem I face is not enough PAMM accounts to invest in. In addition, some PAMM managers require too big minimum investment to invest. Any way I'm about to add more funds on account. It will allow me to have enough money to diversify capital by more managers.
I’ve had dealing with this broker for the last time! There are many positive reviews about AccentForex keeping me with it for a couple of months in hope that I’ll find it easy to trade here. Nope! I am disappointed with its traders of PAMM-accounts! Trusted several of them to manage my funds. As the result I’ve lost the money invested in one account and paid the penalty connected with the other because I had to refuse trading full of risk. Now withdrawal of my deposit remained on one account is coming… tell you later what it looks like here.
I'm staying with accent. Good conditions for traders, a lot of trading tools, low spreads. but at first for me - always get my money at least in 12hrs.
I have not seen more reliable broker than accent. I was looking for a good broker for 3 months and I found accent. There is good support that always help their clients. Very good bonus contests. And there is a good demo contest.
400% Bonus in all deposits a bonus will be giving to the client.
it is a true STP broker and this must be my best trading experience. payments are automatically progressed and fast, very good customer care, acceptable spreads. what i like the most is the results I got with accentforex. I have a stable income 9 months in row.
I like to change broker time to time and I always return to this one. because they have never bursted my confidance with unfair ploy. the most important that I can get my money anytime I want to.
Great service. They have all the instruments that I use in my trade, very sharp charts with all the movements on the market. kind support staff. Very good variant for scalpers.
I have only positive impressions from this broker although I've traded with them around 2 years or more. they are client orientated professional broker with very good conditions.
every popular broker among my friends. first of all it is because of constantly good work of platform, high execution speed and fast processing of requests. recently I had a tim to check it throughly.
definitely the one of the best brokers with the lowest spreads, besides during the year I haven't noticed widening or inappropriate prices in my terminal.
Well, i must say, that i'm trading with them about year and no any troubles have with that broker. all is ok. I'm glad to see them here on such good rating. I think they will work for a long time, cose everything is clear and their service is good. Hey, accent guys, if smth will be wrong - i will post here about it hehe)
Try them about year ago or about, all was ok, but i was looking for perfect broker and easy money, so i left them and try several other broker's. Finally i decide to come back to accent, cose all other brokers were much worse than this one. Now i gonna try them with bigger deposit and share my experience here later.
With popularity of FX trading moving higher, the demand for the services of the dealing desks and brokerage companies grows subsequently. Thus, the question of making the right choice of a broker constantly remains on the agenda.
In most cases difficulties are experienced by the forex beginners who are unaware of some aspects of the broker's trading operations, therefore new clients tend to seek help from mature fellow traders. We provide an opportunity of getting acknowledged with professionals' viewpoints and learning about their experience of trading with many various brokers.
Of course, it is not wise to make a final choice of a forex broker based just on other's opinions; however, comments and reviews about AccentForex shed some light on how responsible the brokerage company is, and what is the level of the services offered. When making a choice you may seriously take into consideration the amount of happy or unhappy comments about the broker that you have looked through.
Reviews about AccentForex that are presented in this section may be of different kind: positive, negative, or neutral. All of them have been checked by our moderators for objectivity, but responsibility for their content remains completely with their authors.
We recommend that forex 'freshmen' read all the reviews carefully before making a final decision about a broker to open an account with.
Latest Forex Materials.
The world is getting more and more crowded every single day and even when you thought nobody among your friends will invest.
Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other cryptocurrencies experienced explosive growth in 2017. On the threshold of the New Year, together with Serenity Financial.
The bitcoin price posted a minor pullback on Thursday, continuing a weeklong trend that has seen most prominent cryptocurrency ease its foot.
Get more than just profit from trading. Share your trades and earn up to $8 from every copied lot from you. Become leader at Share4you copy trading service powered by Forex4you.
ECB economists now expect that the euro area economy will grow by 2.3% in 2018, well above the expected growth of 1.8% growth forecasted back.
The range-trade in the GBP/USD pair extends into the European session, with the rates moving back and forth amid a lack of fresh catalysts.
Gold is on track today to rack up its second straight day of gains which ends a disastrous 2 weeks where the precious metal tumbled over $50.
The primary purpose of AccentForex is providing of high-quality services in the field of Internet-trading. The key priority of the broker is cooperation with Clients: prompt execution of all warrants and requests of the Client, the maximum precision in the offered services, products’.
Regulation: Ministry of Finance and Economic Management (Vanuatu), 17931.
Top forex brokers with reviews.
Popular Forex Reviews.
Doing a lot of research on this broker, I found very mixed reviews. I eventually tried it myself to test it out. So I created an account, submitted all documents and signed various agreements. T&Cs were clear, which I carefully read. I was also.
There are plenty of online brokers out there, but Admiral Markets is one those that have everything you need in one.
Get more than just profit from trading. Share your trades and earn up to $8 from every copied lot from you. Become leader at Share4you copy trading service powered by Forex4you.
My niche is futures trading, and at Gain Capital.. Since 2012 i have all kinds of problems with this broker, disconnections at crucial points, and now, 2017, a ban on charts larger than 1440 min.(forex might be next. ) Lost a lot of money because.
this broker is doing really good, seriously, many of us have a hard time choosing a good broker, after my last dilemma I was actually surprised with such service even though i have heard about them for a long time now. well done.
I have something to say about FreshForex. I have traded with freshforex for sometimes now. I've a big trading experience with various brokers and I'm really weatherbeaten. Now I'm trading here and completely satisfied with the parameters of trading.
The usage of this website constitutes acceptance of the following legal information.
Any contracts of financial instruments offered to conclude bear high risks and may result in the full loss of the deposited funds. Prior to making transactions one should get acquainted with the risks to which they relate. All the information featured on the website (reviews, brokers' news, comments, analysis, quotes, forecasts or other information materials provided by Forex Ratings, as well as information provided by the partners), including graphical information about the forex companies, brokers and dealing desks, is intended solely for informational purposes, is not a means of advertising them, and doesn't imply direct instructions for investing. Forex Ratings shall not be liable for any loss, including unlimited loss of funds, which may arise directly or indirectly from the usage of this information. The editorial staff of the website does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the content of the comments or reviews made by the site users about the forex companies. The entire responsibility for the contents rests with the commentators. Reprint of the materials is available only with the permission of the editorial staff.
AccentForex reviews.
Traded with AccentForex?
Were you satisfied with the quality of AccentForex broker services?
REVIEWS & RATINGS.
Poland, John S.
1 year live Total.
8 months with this Broker.
Good broker with good conditions.
I like its STP account. It has low spread and the commission is not very big.
Everything ok'ay as for me.
Canada, JoJ.
2,5 years live Total.
2 years with this Broker.
I have had several unsuccessful attempts to find a broker with good conditions. But I found them in Accent Forex. I was absolutely satisfied with everything.
Firstly, a support always answered all my questions, which have been arisen while registration and after it. They are always very polite and know what they say.
Second, the PAMM system. I put my money in several PAMM Managers and still happy with my decision. Now I do not need to spend time and trade myself. Experienced and knowledgeable people do it for me.
Thirdly, I can quickly and easily make a deposit/withdrawal of my funds.
5 month with this Broker.
I started trading with this broker 5 months ago. And while it is difficult to judge him. However, all that I have earned I could easily withdraw. And I see that the broker develops and the speed of processing orders increased compared to the beginning of my trade with them.
Italy, Rickie.
9 months with this Broker.
Good broker. I enjoy deal with it. Especially I liked 35% bonus. It helped me while trading. Bonus protected me from drawdown and increased my margin level as well. Also, after trading I was able to withdraw it with a profit.
Now I want to try out 40% bonus.
3 years live Total.
1 year with this Broker.
I have been trading with this broker for a year and a month ago, began to invest in the PAMM account. Withdrawal make always on time and never let me down. And really liked their security system, my money is always protected from non-fair operations.
Austria, Udjin.
2 month demo 1 year live Total.
5 month with this Broker.
This broker has many advantages. First i have to say about withdrawal. They are fast and without delays. I use okpay payment system. Second I have opened for myself PAMM system where I can receive passive income. I do not trading on my own cause i haven't such skills. So investments is for me, and here I can get what I really want.
Malaysia, Mahmud.
1 month demo 1 year live Total.
4 month with this Broker.
I like to trade with accentforex because there are comfortable conditions for muslims. Swap-free status gives me possibility trading without violating my religious principles. That suits me.
France, Bob.
2 month demo 3 years live Total.
1,5 year with this Broker.
Hi guys! It's some kind of challenge when you looking broker which honestly fulfills obligations which are set out on the website. I like to trade by using different strategies and councilors on the news. Accentforeex gives complete freedom in the choice of a trading strategy and excellent speed of processing orders. This is my choice and I highly recommend this broker to all traders.
Chile, Devlin.
1 month demo 2 years live Total.
6 month LIVE with this Broker.
With this broker my monthly income has become twice as large. They honestly fulfill all conditions. Orders are executed rather quickly, and most importantly do not prohibit trade with advisors. I Put, configured it and calm. For this purpose, specially opened STP account where no requotes.
Bulgaria, Viktor.
year demo 2 years live Total.
half year demo Year live with this Broker.
Magnificient broker. I use their PAMM system as a partner. With combining of trades and partnership I gain pretty stable profit. Recommended.
Canada, Jeremy.
half year demo 4 year Live Total.
1 month demo 1,5 year Live with this Broker.
I have good impressions working with this broker. Tight spreads, simple and functional platform. Withdrawal speed is no longer than a day.
Scotland, Terry.
1 year DEMO 3 year LIVE Total.
6 month with this Broker.
I chose this broker because here I am attracted convenient PAMM service. Terms of trading was noted as comprehensible. Especially with withdrawal bonus opportunity. I recommend acentforex to all investors and traders!
Poland, John.
4 year total Total.
1 year with this Broker.
I'm happy with everything in this the broker. Simple system of bonuses and a wide range of accounts and terms of trade. I advise everyone to Accent.
Akihiro, Japan.
2 years with this Broker.
I recommend this broker. I work 5 years, and all the forex brokers in the past have not justified expectations. This broker always makes the withdrawal of my funds on time and always helps with all my questions. Their security system has pleased me and I'm not worried about safety of my funds.
France, Amir.
2 demo 6 Live Total.
3,5 years with this Broker.
Excellent conditions for muslims. I requested swap-free status and deposited here $50,000. After a year of trading I withdraw $27,000 profit. I trade with advisor and I use wave trading strategy.
Accent Forex Reviews.
2013/14 Accent Forex Reviews.
May 1, 2013 - Apr 30, 2014.
ACCENT FOREX is a real THIEF and they stole my money by so many ways to Cheat and so many ******** Excuses.
DO NOT even think that you can withdraw your profit from ACCENT FOREX Just forget about it, Because You CAN NOT even withdraw your own money that you have Deposited to ACCENT FOREX.
Please Just read all this comment and you will know by yourself.
First of all ACCENT FOREX Is using the shutdown of Liberty Reserve as another new excuse to STEAL money from traders.
My Name is UBONRAT HUANGSRI, I am from Thailand. I would like to inform to all of you that Accent Forex is a pure SCAM and a real THIEF. They Stole my own Deposit Money by giving my some ******** Excuses about Liberty Reserve, which my Account does not concern with Liberty Reserve.
Actually they have many different ways to Steal money from clients and I will tell you now,
My first case with Accent Forex Began from 2011, when my husband Mr. Jack Raphael & I decided to trade with Accent Forex, and then we opened our first account under my Cousin's Name, and we deposited 2000 USD in her account, via Liberty Reserve, and they show their real face by first cheating , They charged me 2.99 USD for each deposit I made via Liberty Reserve, which LR never charges any fees for transferring funds, LR was charging maximum 2.99 USD Only when it receive the fund, But it never charged when it Transfer the fund. I knew this because I used LR for about 4-5 years and I also had accounts with another brokers and they never charge any fees when the client deposited via LR.
Then when I chatted with them and I ask them why They are charging this money. They just gave me some ******** answers that LR charges this money, NOT Accent Forex, Any way it was their first cheating, The second cheating is Their tons of RE-QUOTES and OFF - QUOTES and INVALID PRICES & also DISCONNECTION of their MT4 That we got and we were unable to close the trades and Finally we lost,
And the Third cheating of Accent Forex is it's bonus, They gave us a ******** bonus, BUT They cut our bonus when we were minus, while we did not reach the Margin calls, They took back their bonus without any notification and when I asked them why ? They gave me another ******** response that, it wasn't them, it was Central Bank that cut my bonus and took the bonus back. Finally we had lost all my money for all these reasons ( RE-QUOTES and OFF - QUOTES and INVALID PRICES & DISCONNECTION of their MT4 and also cutting their Bonus ) I still don't understand why Accent Forex offering bonuses when they plan to cut the bonus and cause the clients lose.
So, It was not enough for us to see that Accent Forex is not honest and they are cheating and we were thinking maybe it is our own fault and we cannot blame them, So after that we were stupid enough to open another 10 accounts with them under my cousins and Family Names . and we Deposited again and again and they did the same ways to cheat and steal my money again. Until we have lost more than 10000 USD of my own money and we did not make any profit even 1 USD.
About my last case,
So, we have decided to gave them one more shot and we opened a last new account under my own name ( UBONRAT HUANGSRI ) and I have Deposited my last money of 3000 USD Via LR, then my husband lost almost 1/3 of my account, Because of their RE-QUOTES and OFF - QUOTES and INVALID PRICES & DISCONNECTION of their MT4,
And after that situation happened with LR and it was shut down and closed, then I did request a withdrawal via Webmoney, But they did not allow me to withdrawal my own deposit money 2,084 USD remain that I had in my account and they gave me some ******** Excuses about LR, & I knew that it is just an Excuse, Because I have 3 accounts in 3 other Brokers and they allow clients to choose another options for Deposit and Withdrawal and I did withdrawal my money from other 3 brokers via Webmoney without any problems or Excuses about LR,
So, after Accent Forex gave me this ******** Excuse, I did open a new account with Accent Forex and I transferred all my money 2084 USD from my old account to the new account and I did choose Webmoney option and I also Deposited 9 USD via Webmoney to prove my new account with the new payment option, So after that I did request a withdrawal via Webmoney from my new account and again they did not allow me to withdrawal my own Deposit money. Even though my new account does not concern with LR, I just wanted to withdraw my own Money that I have deposited to my account , BUT they don't even let me to withdrawal my own money. I also was agreed that Accent Forex take half of my money and let me to withdraw only half of my own deposit money. But these ******** want all my money. they don't even care that you are poor or what. They just want to steal it. Is it not funny that you Deposit and you lose almost 1/3 of your account and you cannot get the Remain of your own Deposit money back .
Is it called STEALING or not .
After that, I chatted with them and sent them so many E-mails but I never get any response except one ******** Excuse they sent me by E-mail That :
Dear UBONRAT HUANGSRI,
We checked your Withdraw Request and remind you that your last deposit was from WebMoney Payment System on 9$.
Unfortunately, now you can not withdraw all requested funds due to a situation with Liberty Rsrv.
We will keep you informed if the situation will changed.
I then try to call them on Phone, But there was No answers, and I also find out that the Address and the phone number they mentioned on their site are just ******** and never Exist.
At last I would like to tell to everyone that Accent Forex is a Scam Broker, They are Thieves and they will Steal your money and You Can Not even get your own Deposit money Back from them. I have lost more than 10000 USD Because of their cheatings and also they Stole my own Deposit money of 3000 USD.
By the way, All these best and good comments here and on the other sites on the internet, Are All made by Accent Forex Staffs. and they are NOT TRUE.
2012/13 Accent Forex Reviews.
May 1, 2012 - Apr 30, 2013.
they has fast orders execution and best spreads. Especially it noticeable in STP accounts.
Great broker's quality gave me to increase 3K to 7K.
My own opinion that high profit possible to make only with high quality broker.
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий