Binary options trading systems reviews


Binary Options Scam - The Shocking Truth.
A binary options scam is something anyone can avoid with the right information. Due to the amount of binary options brokers out there, it is very important that you know exactly who to trust and what to expect. So, how can you prevent a scam from happening to you?
Don't sign up to a broker that is from a country which does not have a strong regulatory system. There's no point in having the best binary options strategy if the broker you are working with is not carefully regulated. This can lead to problems with withdrawing funds, slow trading platforms that get stuck and may result in you losing your money, little to no customer support, and the list goes on.
Look out for different binary options complaints about the broker you are interested in joining. If you find any negative comments or scams about the broker, then you need to be careful. If, after doing all your research, you find that this binary broker has not responded to the negative comments out there, then it is advisable that you reconsider joining this broker since this shows that this broker is not active in fixing problems or improving their reputation.
Try before you buy - it is important to test out the broker before you make any financial commitments. You can prevent a fixed return options scam by seeing if the broker's platform has all the useful features necessary to compliment your binary options strategy, responds quickly, answers your questions and offers you professional and reliable advice.
Join forums or chat rooms and see what binary options scam is currently being discussed. You will be amazed how much information you can collect from other people's experiences by simply asking around. You can also apply similar steps of caution if you are thinking about joining a particular binary options signals provider.
Common Binary Options Complaints.
Here are all the main scams that you should be aware of if you want to become successful in binary options trading:
Credible binary options brokers are registered with trustworthy bodies and thus are transparent about their activities. If you therefore come across a broker that lists down non-credible regulatory bodies, or is not registered with a professional body at all, then this is likely to be a scam.
You should also be aware that not everything is as it seems on the surface. For example, some brokers will use deposit bonuses with unfavourable small print terms to try and encourage you to join their site. It can be really frustrating if a broker promises a big sign-up bonus and then later you realise that you need to make two times or even three times turnover before you can have access to your bonus money. So, you will have to risk two to three times the amount of your original deposit before you are entitled to your bonus money. Although this is not necessarily a binary options scam, it is something that you can easily be tricked into if you are not careful.
A binary options scam out there that you should be aware of is Terms & Conditions manipulation. You see it is very hard for you to develop any trust with any broker if they have the power to change their Terms & Conditions at any specific point. This is why it is essential that you look out for clauses in their Terms & Conditions that allow for retroactive changes, particularly regarding payouts. There are many binary options complaints out there that can be avoided just by becoming a little more savvy.
So, now that you know how to avoid a digital options scam, here is one simple step you can take to find the best brokers out there:
Check out our up-to-date review page where we list the Top Regulated Binary Options Brokers currently in the market. For example, all Banc de Binary reviews are very positive and they have never been linked to any binary options scam, so you will find that they have been awarded a leading position on our list.
To carry on becoming more savvy about binary options trading and how to avoid ever experiencing a binary options scam, simply carry on learning new material from OptionsBee .

Automated Option Trading Software Review.
Over the last couple of years, there have been some innovations in the binary options industry, these innovations aim to make trading easier and less tedious. One such innovation is auto trading software or binary option robot as they are commonly known. These binary option robots are programmed to do technical analysis, create option signals , and execute trades faster and with more accuracy than any human system, without the trader having to leave his seat or bat an eye. Unfortunately, most of the super-hyped and promising ones are outright scams only interested in making your wallet lighter. However, there are a few good and legit ones, the many scams have given auto trading software such a bad name the traders don’t know what to believe and what to stay away from, many have even sworn off trading robots completely. It is our duty to inform you, so that you will be able to make informed decisions (see what I did there?) and keep your money for longer. This review delves deeper into Option Robot and presents you all you need to know. No sugar coating. No bias.
How Binary Option Robot Can Change Your Life? Check This Out!
TABLE OF CONTENT.
How to Make Money with Binary Option Robot.
Top Binary Option Robots in Ukraine.
Claim your free binary option robot, get started with three easy steps:
Name of Robot Min. Investment Min. Deposit Rating.
1. Your Binary Option Robot will analyse the market and decide, which asset (currencies, indices, commodities and stocks), is right to trade at that point in time.
2. The Binary Option Robot Will Predict the Price Movement.
Your robot will assess a wide-range of factors, and then make a prediction on how the assets price will move, saying: Call (up) if it believes the price will rise and Put (down), if it believes the price will fall.
3. Decide on how much you want to Invest.
Then you need to decide how much you want to invest in the commodity and when that investment will expire.
4. Collect your Earnings.
Finally, you collect your earnings (the good part!)
Get the automated option robot trading software for free by clicking on the button below and learn how you can make money while you sleep!
Automated Option Trading Software: Option Robot.
Option Robot Auto Trading Software.
Option Robot is recently introduced automated trading software designed and developed by expert traders with vast experience in Forex, binary options and derivatives trading. It is developed with a view to helping traders get the most out of their trading with little effort or experience necessary. Option Robot offers trading signals with winning rates as high as 83% and the best binary option brokers (such as IQ Option) in the world to choose from. It is free web based software meaning no download is necessary and it offers fully customizable features that give the trader ultimate control over what the software does. All these factors combined have increased the popularity of Option Robot making it one of the most preferred auto trading software systems in the world even above older and more established software. It is very unfortunate that US traders are not currently being accepted but the developers have given an assurance that plans are underway to include a US based broker in the near future.
Licensing and Authorization.
As of yet, there is no regulatory or licensing body for automatic trading software which is the main reason why scams and crooks have infiltrated the market and are able to cheat traders with impunity. Option Robot is not regulated under any jurisdiction but that does not mean it is a scam, almost all of the brokers on the site are regulated, some even by two regulatory bodies such as the renown CySEC from Cyprus and the FCA from the UK. So the secret here is not to check Option Robot’s license(s) but to choose your broker carefully because after all, it is the broker who you’re going to deposit your money with.
Like many brokers and software, Option Robot is not legally allowed to accept clients from the United States. This is because they are not registered and licensed by the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), as this is no walk in the park it is pretty understandable.
Features of the Option Robot System.
Option Robot, being software doesn’t have any trading platform of its own, instead using the ones used by its compatible brokers, which range from the popular SpotOption to the new and catchy TradeSmarter. Moving on, there is much more to Option Robot which attracted our attention, including:
While the brokers in the Option Robot system may have diverse asset indices, the robot only executes trades on currency pairs (such as EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, USD/CAD and GBP/USD). In this case the software predicts for you which of the given currencies will outperform the other at the close of the trading period. Currency pairs are a great asset type on their own but we feel the site would appeal to a wider audience if the asset index was diversified to include commodities, stocks and major world indices.
Indicators.
There are six different indicators that are used to generate signals for trade execution. A trader can choose one, two or even all of the indicators depending on the desired signal quality. The indicators are:
Trend – As the name implies, this indicator analyzes the general price movement in the market. If the general trend is a downtrend which calls for a “put” option, the indicator generates a “put” signal and the same applies for a “call” signal. 1 RSI – Also known as the relative strength index, the RSI is basically an oscillator undulating between 0 and 100 with extreme levels at above 70 and below 30. For levels above 70, the market conditions are overbought and the price will likely go down therefore a “put” signal is generated. Levels of 30 and below indicate oversold conditions with a high likelihood of an upward movement in price thus a “call” signal is produced. The RSI indicator is very popular and widely used in forex and stock markets, it was introduced to binary options just a couple of years ago. 2 Williams – This indicator, invented by Larry Williams is very similar in overall design and concept to the RSI and it is easy to confuse the two. The Williams indicator is also an oscillator ranging from 0 to 100 with overbought levels at 80 and oversold levels at 20 and below. Normally, levels above 80 shows the maximum price and buyers will not continue buying at the same price and therefore the price will fall. The best option here is the “put” option. At the oversold levels, the sellers are exhausted, with the price most likely to rise, thus a “call” option. 3.
MACD – Standing for moving averages convergence divergence, this indicator compares the similarities and differences between two or more moving averages and their past behavior to come up with a signal. High accuracy is often achieved when this indicator is used alongside the trend indicator. 4 Stoch – This is short for the stochastic oscillator which was invented by Dr George Lane especially for forex trading, but who said we can’t use it in binary options too? Being an oscillator, this indicator moves between 0 to 100 to determine the price momentum and velocity in relation to the same asset over a given period of time. 5 CCI – The commodity channel index is an oscillator varying between 100+ and -100 in determining price movements. Generally, strong trends (those above 100) will indicate a continued rise in price which will call for a “call” signal, while weak trends (those below -100) show fluctuations thus a “put” signal is produced. This is however not to say that the price can only move above 100 and below -100, what happens mostly is that price levels tend to average between 100 and -100 with the market quickly adjusting to such. 6.
The indicators produce signals from their own analysis which is then transmitted to the trading software at light speed to execute the trade. Note that this only happens in auto trading software and is the main distinguishing factor between manual and automated trading. In manual trading, the signals are sent directly to the trader through text, or another specified medium and the trader then decides what and when to trade, sometimes the signals may be invalid by the time the trade is entered leading to a loss. So, as a trader you need to be sure of the validity and expiry time of the signal you want to use to avoid entering a trade the wrong way and thus losing your investment.
Some of the recent signals.
Another important thing to note is that Option Robot has an excellent way of making sure the signals produced are as accurate as they can possibly be. If two (or more) indicators have been selected, they both have to give the same signal result for a signal to be generated and sent to the trading software itself. This means, if you, for instance, selected the RSI and trend indicators, for a “put” signal to be generated they will both have to indicate the same that is, “put”. The same goes for a “call” option. Otherwise for contrasting signals, no signal is generated and consequently no trade is entered into. This is a great way of ensuring the signals are of high accuracy with little margin for error, and maintain the winning rate at 83% or higher.
Compatible Brokers.
One great thing about Option Robot is that they have a lot to offer in terms of brokers, and it is not all about quantity, all the brokers here are tried, tested and proven to be market leaders in their own way. The list of compatible brokers from which you will be able to choose includes:
OptionXo Banc de Binary.
StockPair CherryTrade.
Tradorax Big option.
Binary Tilt Binary Book.
The list goes on and on, for the full list, visit the website. Simply put, these are some of the best and most popular brokers across the world, with brokers like Banc de Binary and OptionsXO having been in the game for close to eight years now. Sites like Tradorax and StockPair are rising as well and have gained a lot of popularity in the short time they have been around. Whatever the case, true character is reflected by the company you keep, or so they say, and here we can confidently say that Options Robot is in good company.
Trading systems.
The genius minds behind Option Robot designed and gifted us with three bankroll management systems to give you control over your investments and the degree of risks you are exposed to. These systems, which we are going to call trading systems as per the site, are not that new and they are not presented as such. Traders with some background in Forex or stock trading may have come across these, or systems very similar.
Classic System.
The classic system is the simplest and safest system of all, and it’s no surprise that most binary options robots use this system. Generally with this system, the amount invested in every trade is constant, whether the trade is a winning trade or a losing trade. You can’t lose or gain more than you have invested. For older, more settled traders, this is the system to choose.
Martingale System.
This system holds the most profit potential but also has the highest risks and is mostly recommended for people with deep pockets. With this system, if your first trade was a win, the same amount is invested in the next trade and so on. If on the other hand it expired out of the money, the investment for the next trade is doubled. If that trade is also a loss, the investment is doubled again for the next trade. This goes on until profits are realized which is all a matter of luck.
The Fibonacci System.
This is the most technical but also the most accurate system. It follows the Fibonacci number sequence where every consecutive number is derived by adding the previous two numbers. The investment amount for a trade is determined by the preceding one, if it was a win, the amount is reduced back to the original figure again. In case of a loss, the amount keeps increasing per the sequence until a hit is achieved.
Other features.
Option Robot offers their traders a demo account, and they ought to. Basically, a demo account is an account identical in design and features to the other real account types and is involved in trading just like a real account. However, with a demo account, you are not required to deposit any real money and thus you are exposed to zero risks. Because of this demo accounts are well liked especially by new traders and, also to a large extent, traders who want to try a new trading platform or software like Option Robot. The presence of a demo account here and all the learning opportunities it presents, undoubtedly appeals to traders from all divides.
It is however not as free as it may appear. The fact is, and Option Robot don’t want you knowing this as it will be bad for business, you can only get access to the demo account if you have opened an account with Option Robot and one of their several affiliated brokers. A dark lining to a seemingly bright idea. Nevertheless, signing up is free and you don’t have to make any deposit to get access so that should not stop you if you want to try out the software.
Disappointingly, there are limited ways to contact and get assistance from customer care. inquiries can be sent to contactoptionrobot and a customer care agent will look into your inquiry or complaint and get back to you ‘shortly’. You know very well what that usually means. The other way is to fill the contact form to be found on the site and include your contact details to enable support to get in touch. And that’s all. Well, except that you are advised to first check the FAQ section for the answers before sending the or completing the form, this is due to the “large number” of s they receive per day which may force you to wait some time to get a reply. Hearing this, you can’t help but think if only there were other means to get in touch like a phone number or live chat the number of would drop.
Educational materials, or lack thereof.
Being for the most part a signal provider and trading system, it would be unfair to burden Option Robot with the responsibility of promoting education to their clients. This is the duty of the brokers, no doubt. However, Option Robot is a new robot and not much is known about its trading process and how to get the best out of it. We expected to find several videos, eBooks and tutorials with more information on auto trading in general and the operations of Option Robot in particular, but we got very little of that. Apart from a semi active blog and the mandatory FAQ section, Option Robot have close to nothing to offer you in terms of education, you are far better Googling information on your own.
Pros and cons of using the Option Robot software.
The following are the reasons or features that make Option Robot great software you should try:
One of the ways to know a real and professional broker, especially in the murky waters of binary options, is by having a look at their website. Looking through Option Robot’s site, everything appears nice and well placed. For one there are no (stolen) photos showing moneyed individuals or anything to that effect, which is probably for the best. We all know that most of these pictures are stock images of random people or photoshopped celebrity images picked from some gossip e-mag. Everything on Option Robot’s site is put forward in a clear manner and all the tabs are such that you won’t spend extra effort getting to what you want. There it not a lot of information but at least Option Robot made the effort and took the time to make their site client friendly and decent, and in all honesty effort is always rewarded.
If you look through most of the binary options brokerage sites available, you will note one common feature on a large number of them – promises of making lots of cash per day, going as high as $1500 per day. Clearly, that’s ridiculous. As a matter of fact, if that was true we would see an influx of people to binary options and even have one or several legit millionaires who made their millions through trading. The fact that none of that has happened yet shows that all those promises don’t hold any water, and judging by their simple promotional approach Option Robot knows this. The site is admirably short on promises, which we know are false anyway, and instead focuses on how the trader can utilize the system for the best results.
Option Robot, different from most of the current trading robot sites, has quite significant information on how to customize the system and the various customizing options available like the trading system and indicators. Add that to the blog and FAQ section and you are sure not to miss out on any information you will need. This shows that the developers actually want you to benefit from the software and have made efforts to ensure that.
Option Robot trading software is free and completely web based, you only need a working internet connection to access, register or keep track of your trades. There are no known monthly or annual fees for using the software which needs no download and can be accessed through any phone or PC with internet. This is great news for us who would not pay a penny for software we know next to nothing about. The big let down here is that the system cannot be accessed offline as is the case with the latest software like Binary Option Robot.
Be assured that the brokers you will find on Option Robot, as mentioned elsewhere in this review, are top notch and the most used across all auto trading software. When trying to determine if a trading robot is reputable, we look at the caliber of the brokers they offer and we can truly say that Option Robot has passed this test.
The following facts about Option Robot will make you a little more cautious or may even put you off altogether, it’s your call really.
As much as we are intrigued by the amazing features and awesome signals, the bottom line is that Option Robot is relatively new to the market. The claims remain largely unsubstantiated which makes Option Robot rank a bit lower in our preference list, giving way to older and more proven trading software. However, looking at it from another angle, this is as much a blessing as it is a curse. For one, the lack of a proven, or unproven record raises curiosity and makes more people want to try it out, which is free anyway. Either way, a track record is important as not everyone will gamble with their money.
Perhaps the single most disappointing thing about Option Robot, with all its pros, is the fact that it trades only in currency pairs. This is surely going to turn away the majority of traders who prefer other types of assets like commodities, indices and stocks. We agree and commend the team behind Option Robot for specializing in a niche but this is not the area to try it for a new and growing firm. It has been proven time and time again that, all other factors observed, traders will most likely use the asset index of a broker or auto trading site as a basis for differentiation. Furthermore, international traders would be more interested if their local indices or stocks are available.
In what is a very bad business move, to sign up with Option Broker you will need to open a new account. That is, after signing up on the software, you will be required to select your preferred broker and open a completely new account to start trading. This means in simple language that if you have an account with one of the listed brokers, it will not work with the software as it will only accept broker accounts opened through its portal. On the flip side, new or experimenting traders will be fine with this. We can’t judge them, as it’s all a matter of personal preference but we speak for the majority.
Whether due to ignorance or omission, we just can’t quite understand why there is no information whatsoever given on the parent company or developers of Option Robot at the bottom of the page as is usually the case. This is sure to raise some eyebrows especially with the hawk-eyed and curious traders who have predilections for the nitty gritty. For starters, there are some questions that arise here. What do the developers have to hide? Most importantly who are the developers and what are their intentions? For now, those questions and many others remain unanswered, for how long only time will tell.
Opening an Account and Getting Started.
If after reading all that and weighing the pros and cons you decide to sign up with Option Robot, the process is as simple as just giving a few personal details – name, address (both physical and ) and that’s it. As a requirement, you must select the broker you want your trades to be linked to. You will be redirected to the broker’s sign up page where you will complete the registration and make the initial deposit, the minimum of which depends on the particular broker. However, as a guide, all the brokers will require a minimum of at least $250. These deposits can be made through bank wire transfer, credit or debit cards, or using various other available online payment systems like Skrill and MoneyBookers. For bank wire transfer, you are advised to check with your bank on the charges beforehand to avoid any misunderstandings.
After setup, to start the auto trading process, click on the ‘Auto Trade’ tab and the software will know what to do next. For a better experience, customize your trading options by going to ‘Settings’ and follow the prompts to select, change or remove indicators, set your investment amount per trade or select the trading system you want the system to follow when executing trades for you. With this, you are all set to go. Correction: the robot is all set to go for you! You can rest comfortably and check in after some time to collect your earnings.
It is rare to see software with this kind of freedom in customization and you have to give props to the (presently) anonymous brains behind Option Robot for the idea. For the traders, they will surely love the fact they have control over the software and not the other way around, as is the case with most of the backstreet and substandard robots in the market.
Possible setting for each option robot broker.
Reviewing Automated Trading Software.
Everyone loves little extra and the love multiplies when it comes to making extra money. The financial instrument trading provides a great opportunity to make that extra money and with the advent of Automated Trading Software, you can make that little extra even with little efforts. Currently, there are several automated trading software available which caters to a variety of assets trading including stocks, currencies, and the binaries.
In laymen’s terms, the automated software is nothing but a software algorithm that is able to trade on behalf of you with given set of settings. The automated software needs to be connected with the trading exchange or a trading platform to execute the trades. The right platform with an automated software executes trades on behalf of you which include identifying the underlying with a high probability of winning, placing an order, and closing the trade.
This automated trading software allows you to set specific rules and from thereon, they execute the trades according to the set parameters. The trading happens in a real-time and is often quicker than the manual trading, allowing you to have higher winning percentages. The designated software can be used for a variety of assets including stocks, indices, currency pairs, and commodities.
What To Look From an Automated Trading Software?
While signing up for an Automated Trading Software, you should look out for certain things and conduct a thorough research before you commit yourself with real money. Almost all the Automated Trading Software are available through the web browser and it does not require you to download the software. The Automated Trading Software should be compatible with your preferred broking partner otherwise; it will not make sense.
The professionally developed software are designed to give you ease of access and ease of trading to cater to beginners as well as the seasoned professionals. The software should be able to provide complete transaction control and it should operate on the specified parameters. The most important aspect of the research on the Automated Trading Software, is to go through online reviews and blogs related to binary trading which provides unbiased opinions on various software and brokers.
As the trading is carried out for making a revenue stream, you should look out for any hidden cost associated with the Automated Trading Software, its winning ratio, and its association with the well-regulated brokerage house. In order to support you in your research on various Automated Software, our website can be a very useful resource as we conduct reviews of brokers and software on regular basis as well as update them frequently with the latest update to provide you up to date information.
Spend sufficient time to research the most suitable Automated Software which best fits your requirements. Following table provides you a bird’s eye view on five Automated Trading Software which are topping the charts.
Automated Trading Software Review Table.
Option Robot Automated Software.
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE.
The Automated Binary.
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE.
The Real Robot.
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE.
Benefits of Using The Automated Binary Software.
Investment in the Automated Trading Software offers several distinct advantages over a manual trading. It not only shortens your learning curve; it also helps you to use the expertise of the professional traders to your benefits. The Automated Trading Software provides you to spend less time on trading and more time with your loved ones. The following text enlists some of the key benefits of the Automated Trading Software in the binary trading.
Allows you to automate your trading: The most prominent advantage of the automated trading software is that it literally allows you to earn profits while you vacationing with family. It is a well-known fact that trading can be a profitable business, but our busy lifestyle doesn’t give enough time to learn, evaluate and executes the trades. Trading requires an up to date information regarding the market, the underlying, and other factors to make it a profitable business. Even though the trading is considered as a profitable business venture, the shortage of time makes it even difficult to try.
With 5-minute settings on the automated software, helps you make trading as a revenue generating stream even without spending too much time on it. This is one of the prime advantages of using the automated trading software.
Make profit from the beginning: Newcomers are required to spend considerable time and energy into learning the technical and fundamental analysis in order to be a successful trader. The process of learning these aspects can take several years to master and this makes it even more difficult for the beginners to taste the profits. By investing in the Automated Trading Software, you can avoid this long and painful process. The automated trading software allows you to utilize the expertise of the seasoned professionals to your own advantage and make winning a habit right from the beginning. Emotion free trading: The trading requires lots of perseverance and practice to excel, however, the traders get carried away by hunches and own feelings. Traders tend to develop a strong feeling about a particular underlying if they have made profits on few trades in that specific underlying. This makes them trade that particular underlying again and again until they finally get trapped and make huge losses. So, a successful trader can only become successful if he is able to remove emotions from his trading.
The automated trading software once set, completely removes the emotion part out of the trading and consistently executes trades on several underlying. This way it helps to keep a safe distance with the emotions while trading.
Can trade without tiring: Trading is very exhaustive and also can be very tiring after a certain period. The binary options trading also takes a considerable amount of time of the trader, creating a work-life imbalance. The trading software also helps in this scenario, as it is inhuman to all-day trading and can provide you with a spare time to spend on your favorite activity. The robot doesn’t get fatigued from long working hours, and hence able to trade for long hours. Able to track several assets at once : The trader trading for one hour a day will lose several opportunities presented in the remaining 23 hours. An automated trading software working on behalf of you will be able to track several opportunities at once and will be able to make rational decision to place trades on the probable winning opportunities all day long.
Overall, the automated trading software takes the rules from the human brains and translate them in the algorithm which can consistently perform on a set of parameters without tiring and without carried away by the emotions. The automated trading software makes the life of a trader easier and more enjoyable.
Trading Experience.
After completing the registration and set up process, it will be time to enter your first trade, with the help of the robot, of course. Being fully automated trading software, Option Robot receives the signals from the indicators and immediately uses them to enter a trade without any signal being sent to you. That is the reason they are called auto trading systems or robots. The minimum investment per single trade is set at $5 to make it easy.
Conclusion.
In all honesty, despite a few hiccups here and there, you can’t argue with the fact that Option Robot is one of the best binary options robots in the market today, and it has the potential to do even better.
Get the automated option robot trading software for free by clicking on the button below and learn how you can make money while you sleep!
Check out these top rated articles!
Similar Articles.
Author: Michael Allen.
Michael Allen is the main author at binaryoptionrobotinfo. He holds a PhD in Economics and has worked in investment banking for 24 years.
Recommended Free Binary Option Auto Traders.
Option Robot.
Get the best binary option robot - Option Robot - for free by clicking on the button below. Our exclusive offer: Free demo account! See how profitable the Option Robot is before investing with real money!
Average Return Rate: Over 90% in our test US Customers: Accepted Compatible Broker Sites: 16 different brokers Price: Free.
Automated Binary.
The best new auto trading software: Automated Binary. Get it now for free by clicking the button below and start making money while you sleep!
Average Return Rate: Around 80% in our test US Customers: Accepted Compatible Broker Sites: 11 different brokers Price: Free.
The Real Robot.
The best new auto trading software: Automated Binary. Get it now for free by clicking the button below and start making money while you sleep!!
Average Return Rate: Little over 80% in our test US Customers: Not Accepted Compatible Broker Sites: 12 different brokers Price: Free.
Put your trades to copy the best traders of the world and earn money without doing much work. Groundbreaking software, which you can get freely by clicking on the button below.
Average Return Rate: Depends on the trader you choose to copy US Customers: Not Accepted Compatible Broker Sites: Anyoption Price: Free.
Mike's Auto Trader.
One of the best auto traders, which you can get completely free of charge by clicking on the button below.
Average Return Rate: Well over 70% in our test US Customers: Accepted Compatible Broker Sites: Many reputable broker sites Price: Free.
SHARE STORY.
Michael Allen.
Michael Allen is the main author at binaryoptionrobotinfo. He holds a PhD in Economics and has worked in investment banking for 24 years.
20 comments.
I liked this review about Automated Trading software. You can come across several interesting features about Automated Trading software which might not be present with other binary options trading portals. There are several compatible and regulated brokers with Automated Trading software. As such, you can be convinced of the reliability of this trading portal. When you are dealing with licensed and compatible brokers, there are minimal chances of you losing any money. This is the reason I trust Automated Trading software. This trading portal also offers the chanced to open a free demo account such that you can be assured of its services.
If you are looking for some expert binary options trading portal, then Option Robot is the best automated binary options trading software out there. When you invest money into this trading portal, you do not have to worry about anything else. Option Robot has the presence of some of the most reliable brokers who make you relax as you do binary trading. Everything happens automatically. You will be able to generate higher profits through the compatible brokers present with Option Robot. I find it to be the best binary options trading portal. You must try it out if you are a beginner in binary trading.
Automated Trading software seemed like a good binary options trading portal to me. I think the individuals who are trading with Option Robot will find any other binary trading portal to be just average. This is because there is no competing Option Robot when it comes to earning higher profits on binary trading. Option Robot has some of the best signals that it offers to its traders. Moreover, the brokers present with Option Robot are also highly compatible. You can trust them completely for the success of your binary trading. Therefore, I completely trust Option Robot only!
Out of several binary options trading portals, one reliable portal that I have come across is the Automated Trading software. As you can read through this article, all the claims offered by this trading portal are highly genuine and reliable. Even the brokers present with Automated Trading software are highly regulated and licensed. The trading algorithms used on this system are also very accurate and thus, help in generating higher profits for the traders in real time. If you are looking for some good trading option, then you can try Automated Trading software!
I liked this review about Automated Trading software. It is one of the most reliable binary options trading portals available there. You can trust the licensed brokers that are present on Automated Trading software. Moreover, even the binary trading signals offered by Automated Trading software are highly profitable. You can also create a free demo account for yourself with Automated Trading software. This feature is highly useful especially if you are a beginner in binary options trading industry. I liked Automated Trading software and would suggest the traders to give this one a try.
Great review about Automated Trading software! I really liked Automated Trading software and would definitely consider investing in this one for my next binary trading. I have been investing in Mike’s Auto Trader until now and I have been doing fairly good in it. However, I always like trying out the new binary options trading portals to gain maximum profits out of the same. after reading this review about Automated Trading software, I think I will try this one for sure. The reviews are good and even there are several positive testimonials about it too. Great one!
Automated Binary trading software seems to be a good one! It offers great features right from highly reliable binary signals to flexible withdrawal methods. I think I will give this one a try. Though I am pretty much satisfied with the results produced from IQ Robot, I would still like to try out Automated Binary Trading software. I really like the fact that this trading software is offering highly compatible brokers to the traders. It is rare to find a reliable binary trading portal offering compatible and regulated brokers for binary trading. Therefore, I would also suggest other traders to try out Automated Binary Trading.
Automated Trading software is a highly reliable and legitimate binary options trading software. I had recently invested my money into this trading platform and I earned a good amount of $500 within a period of week itself. Moreover, I must appreciate their customer care unit as the customer care executives here are really supportive and responsive. Whenever I face any kind of problem, I contact their customer care team and I am always given the best possible guidance. I must say that all the traders out there must try out Automated Trading software for once in their trading career.
I had only been trusting Option Robot until now when it came to making investments in the binary options trading platform. But now, having read this detailed review about Automated Option Trading software, I think I can give this one also a try. Michael unveils all the ins & outs of this trading platform in this article. This is the best thing about his articles. He never hides any information and presents a well-research article to the readers. I will definitely try Automated Option Trading software this time.
Most of the beginners in the binary options trading are not able to achieve the desired success because they end up choosing the wrong portal for themselves. However, after reading this article, the readers will be able to make the right judgment. This way, they can ensure their success in the binary options trading portal as they will never have to invest in any binary options trading scam. A great article to read for all the desirous investors out there!
I have heard about several online binary options trading platforms. I was always looking for the one that asked for minimal investment and was able to deliver the best profits to its investors. When I read this detailed review about the Automated Option Trading software, I liked it and its unique features. However, I still trust Option Robot as my reliable binary options trading platform. I have been investing in this reliable and legit binary options trading platform since a long time and I have never suffered any substantial loss. In fact, I have earned great profits only. Still, great article!
Michael, you have done a great job by letting the readers know about the automated option trading platform. There are several naïve traders who do not know about the in & out of the system and thus, end up losing a major portion of their investment. By making them aware of the reliability and effectiveness of the automated option trading portal, this article can help them earn greater profits upon their investment. Really informative article!
If the investors are looking forward to investing their money in some reliable automated binary trading system, then Option Robot is the best one for them. Even I tried using this binary trading portal and have to the conclusion that this is one of the best binary trading platforms out there. If you are a beginner and do not know anything about binary trading, then Option Robot can help you in several ways by giving you the best trading solutions that can make you earn the desired profits.
I was using OneTwoTrade until now for investing and trading in the binary options trading platform. However, I could not achieve the desirable success at it. Now, I think it is a big scam and only offers fake claims & assurances. As such, now I think of using Option Robot to invest my money and do binary trading. Michael has really solved my major problem by writing down this article which explains the benefits of investing in this automated binary trading platform. Thanks!
After trying out several binary options trading platforms and yet not succeeding in any one of them, I finally came across this detailed review of the automated option trading platform. Now, I have gained confidence again into the whole concept of Option Robot and the benefits of investing in this automated trading portal. Michael has done a really great job as this article is going to help out several individuals out there who wish to make it big in the binary options trading industry.
I am new to binary options trading and was highly skeptical about where to invest my money. But now, after having read your article on the automated option trading system review, its working and the potential benefits of the same, I am completely sorted out. I think Option Robot is indeed one of the best binary options trading platforms there and therefore, I will be investing my money into this platform only. Thanks Michael.
Michael, you have done a great job by letting the readers know about the automated option trading platform. There are several naïve traders who do not know about the in & out of the system and thus, end up losing a major portion of their investment. By making them aware of the reliability and effectiveness of the automated option trading portal, this article can help them earn greater profits upon their investment. Really informative article!
If the investors are looking forward to investing their money in some reliable automated binary trading system, then Option Robot is the best one for them from the automated softwares. Even I tried using this binary trading portal and have to the conclusion that this is one of the best binary trading platforms out there. If you are a beginner and do not know anything about binary trading, then Option Robot can help you in several ways by giving you the best trading solutions that can make you earn the desired profits. Excellent articles!
Really good stuff, thank you very much binaryoptionrobotinfo, i have made good amount of money, will post results later when i have more data.
Greetings from Russia.
The best binary options software for sure! I tried 11 other binary robots before the option robot and lose with all of these scams. the option robot is only 110% honest and profitable one on the market.

Binary options trading systems reviews


I update this review weekly. Scroll down for my grade review and other details.
VERDICT: NOT A SCAM.
Great way to get started with binary trading. Anyone, with no trading experience, can get started making money today. It actually works and you will be AMAZED and EXCITED at the profits when they start rolling in. Auto Binary Signals posts video proofs of winning trades every day on their site. They send you a free daily market report that is so helpful and informative. Click here for a sample. Easy to use, you don't have to be a magician or expert. Great customer support. 60-day money-back guarantee. No subscription fee. Just $67, one time , an incredible deal. "Auto Binary Signals" is an integral part of my trading methods (learn more here).
The sales page is a little pushy, but not bad. I think they're just really proud of their product and I don't blame them, it's terrific. They "recommend" a few brokers that aren't as good as the ones listed on my Best Brokers List. You should use the brokers on my Best Brokers List instead of the ones ABS recommends .
I recommend those who are ready check out Roger's page and give it a look. Some of it is overwhelming at first, but like I said, it worked for me:
What about getting a broker?
67 comments:
Hey I bought this last week based on your review and I love it. i already had a trading platform set up and this REALLY helps in terms of making the right trades. easiest thing to use in the world, it takes out so much of the guess work. i think the whole economy would crash if people knew how easy it is to make money trading options with this thing.
Ok so I'm back. Ive had ABS since early May and I LOVE THIS SYSTEM. Since talking to you and all of the s we've shared and all of the advice you've given me, I've been able to make a nice profit of $2,200 in the past month. Thank you so, so much for your generous help!
I just had my BIGGEST PROFIT YET! $1,273 DOLLARS ON ONE TRADE. I'm so excited. I LOVE ABS!!
Hi Watch Dog, Im 60 years old and Ive been working for 45 years, living check to check is all ive ever known, Im not the sharpest knife in the draw, but I have a good loving family. Ever since 2008 life finacially has changed for millions of us in USA. I ve got to tell you what a relief finding your site. Finally someone that might really care. Thank You for your work. I mean that. Ive been looking for years how to make a steady income online. You would not believe the hours, dedication, the dreams of the freedom that represents.. I am reading your reviews. Am i understanding that someone can place two hundred dollars in an acct and use the best recomended option bot 2 software and it will produce 70 to 80% winners on average? All on automatic? by setting $20 bets on 60 sec trades using the safest probabilty signals, 80 to 90% probabilty. And just let it run on automatic and the acct grows profits?? Is this what I am understanding?? Thank you in advance. Don - California.
hello, I wonder if I should create a new account, or can I use an existing account and can use any broker. thank you.
hey mate great review. i bought abs six months ago and i've done great with it. i wanted to see how others were doing so im glad to see im not the only one! i didnt think i was but i wanted to make sure I wasn't just some lucky bloke who made a few lucky trades lol.
you try the autotrader, it works?
I came accross with abs today and nice to see above reviews . Just want to know will i be able to make money and i already have account with broker so let me know how much you are making money and if its worth please.
Thank you all we in advance.
Hey man this was a great review! I have used abs for a few months now with mixed results, so i wonder how you get those results. What kind of options do you use in ABS, 1M-5M or 15M-1H signals? What expiry times do you use for the signals and which broker are you using? In the trend expectancy how high are the signals before you take them 85%,88% etc? Do use any graphs in additon to ABS like Thinkorswim? Do you trade currency or anything else, and do you trade certain times of the day or are you just following the signals? I few questions there man, but i would really appreciate i you could answer them :)
I read throughout all the website and there is no price indicated. (?)
I do not understand. I will type my , click on 'instant access', and then?
Also, I cannot find any list of compatible brokers.
What if I already have a broker account ? Will ABS require that I open a new broker account appearing on their list ?
What if I already have a broker account ? Will ABS require that I open a new broker account by choosing one of the brokers on their lists ?
You don't need to use their brokers at all. You can use any broker. They will even tell you that if you ask them. I also explain it on my Master List, please read it.
What is ABS? Is it an indicator that plugs into MetaTrader4?
It's a binary options signals indicator. It works with binary options trading platforms.
looking forward to buying it but which broker should I use.
WHAT OF IF I ALREADY HAVE A BROKER THAT IS NOT LISTED UNDER ABS PLATFORM, CAN THE ABS STILL TRADE FOR ME, IF YES, HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THE ABS TO TRADE FOR ME PLEASE.
It should work for almost ALL known binary brokers. If it does not, you can simply return ABS for a full refund. Once you buy ABS, it shows you how to connect it to your broker. Good luck!
Hello as anyone here subscribe to ABS Pro Signal or Pro Trader, the upgrade package which enable the user to gain access to the Roger's personal Trades. My Question is that how long will it takes for your Pro Signal Package to be added to your ABS once you pay for the Pro Signal, is it instantly or could take few hours for the admin to set up and add your account to the system of the ABS Pro Signal.
I've used it and it should be instant. It was for me, but maybe they've changed it. I don't know.
This is one of the best auto signal software. But need expertise knowledge to get maximum benefit from this software. I have got near about 60% accuracy result on applying this auto signal app. But i think i need to learn more about this software.
Roy have you tried the autotrading the ABS signals? if so how did you find the performance?
Yes, I like it, though I typically trade myself if I trade. But I've used it off and on. I notice the ROI is slightly lower over time than when I trade. But I know some people like it for the convenience. Since I'm online all day, I don't need it as much, but people who work may want to use it since they don't have as much time.
Roy, Thanks for your hard work and reviews. I have purchased ABS and trying to find a reputuable broker to deal with. I have seen many things online that say Optionow is not a good broker to deal with. I was thinking about going with Redwood. Any suggestions to help me make the best decision? Thanks..
I am using ABS main strategy for the last two weeks and have actively traded following 85% and up signals. So far, the signals have not produced what ABS promised: I lost almost 70% of my trades. I am just wondering what you are doing differently that I might be missing.
I would never trade anything lower than 89%, and usually it's above 90%. Are you using other sources of information to triangulate with ABS'?
As Levon said, I have the same problem.
May be we are using ABS in a different way.
Could you please give me an example of thade when the option type is: 1m - 5min option. How do you put your trade? 60 sec? 90sec? 120sec?
The same question for option type: 15m-1h?
Just register with the Binary Matrix Pro but rheir recommended broker is Banc de Binary with no option to chose from. Do you have ant review on banc de binary? Is there any option of using my own broker with the system? Thanks.
Im with ceader Finance will your program work with them?
Hello! Roy, all beauty! This software really takes to make the binary, both long-term negotiations, as in fast 60 seconds negotiations? I do not have much experience with binary signals. But know that if you choose the right signal at the right time, the gains will be excellent. A few days ago, lost in negotiations for lack of help. Most of the signs were wrong choices. Both short-term (60 seconds) and long term. I'm seriously considering getting this signal software. What do you say?
I use BeeOptions as my current broker. Can I use ABS with my current broker or would I have to open a new account with one of the recommended brokers?
Hi Roy, my experience of using the binary matrix pro: I am using it together with the ABS and other indicators that I have, getting good trades on the 15 and 30mins while I am not getting good trades on the 60 seconds. Any idea on how to trade the 60secs as my result is different from what is on the video. Thanks.
What do you think about Walter Green software. Have you used it?
Yes, here's my review of it here. It's been an incredible experience.
Roy, ABS is real good software? I'm so afraid of buying that product.
And Many people say that Binary Matrix pro is scam. I don't trust anyone. :(
They're both great. The "people" calling these things "scams" are just competitors who set up fake sites and create fake accounts leaving bad reviews. They are competitors doing this, and also some people who have no idea what they are doing who lose money.
Roy, Is ABS good software?
And many people say that Binary Matrix Pro is scam. How about think?
Roy I just joined the ABS program, but I have not joined one of their broker just yet. I will though but I just tried it out with one of my brokers and it seemed you are right. I should never trade anything below 89%. I did not notice it until I read some of your comment. I lost a few trades using the ABS software due to I trade it around 80 to 82 % which now I know is not a good idea. But i did make some profits with signals that are 88 percents or above. Thank you very much and I will let you know how it goes in a couple of days. I know there are less trading during the weekend.
Empire options good with this system?
Hello Roy, what about Auto binary options trading software is it legit and safe as other you have tried ? please reply thanks.
I've gotten burned before. So i'm a little iffy when i see something that you only pay $97 with high pay out. Is this system safe?
It is safe. The $97 is an entry price. They have some robust upgrades that are more. It's simply software that processes financial data and provides "signals" for when to trade. It's not magic, it's not perfect, but it's far better than random guessing. It works. I think the price points are reasonable. Their daily market conditions update is also excellent. They now have 10,000 members, the mark was just passed this weekend. So you know you're getting an active service that prides itself in its customer service.
I never got a message from a "Caleb". Please re send to ChristianityNewsToday1gmail.
Paul Ngamotu 15/102.
Do you trade daily with this software I have had this software for 2 months with no raving success I trade the 60 second option with the broker I had already had an account with Am I doing something wrong I have had some wins but more losses Please respond regards Paul pngamotugmail.
I am also wondering how many 89% signals and higher you see with ABS per day?
is this a web based system or something i have to install, i have a mac and would like to now if it would work on it.
Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing. binary option trading strategies.
I bought your System last week after reading your review and I love it. This really helped me to generate some money from the money. However, the good thing is that, I haven't face any difficulties to setup it with CToption broker.
Making use of auto signals and trading with CToption is always enjoyable.. As I have been trading with that broker for 8 months almost, they really made me happy :) ctoption/
Hi Roy, This is Laxman. I'm interested in buy the ABS software but I would like to know if this software really works? I have been trading with a broker for past one month I have made only losses not profit yet. Can I continue to trade with the same broker using ABS software? Thank you.
Yes, you can use ANY broker with ABS. You just copy the ABS signals into your broker account.
roy, have you been using ABS upgrade pro signals? How is the result? I've bought the upgrade, and I am still hesitant to deposit, fear does not match the results, what do you think?
It's pretty good, but you should NEVER deposit with ABS' recommended brokers. I explain that in detail in the "paid" signals section of my Master List. You should read it.
but I can not choose a broker when I use the pro signal ABS, ABS has set some brokers, including OptionRally, insideoption, lbinary and optionsmaker for me choose, what do you think?
I am also interested in pro signals.
Roy, how many trades per day do you see 90% or above with ABS?
A good friend of mine got me into options trading and Forex trading because the risk is much lower for a higher (and faster) reward. But I struggled trading on my binary brokerage account. I needed a boost.
Thanks for sharing this article ..Good information shared.
Really very nice information about Binary Options Trading Strategies. For other effective information about binary options strategies and Binary Options Signalsvisit our site safebinaryoptionstrading/
have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up.
nice blog keep blogging it will help us for trading Binary options tips.
I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.
Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.

Is Binary Option Robot a Scam?
Can Binary Option Robot Give you Optimal Results?
Is it a Scam or Binary Option Robot Really Works?
100% Full Scam Review – Find the Truth Below!
Full Review.
The Binary Option Robot is a fully automated trading solution perfect for traders with various levels of proficiency who are looking for a professional binary options trading experience that is also safe and flexible.
Review Verdict: BinaryOptionRobot is NOT a Scam.
Is the Binary Option Robot a Scam?
The Binary Option Robot is integrated with the trading platforms of a selection of reputable regulated brokers. This provides for a safe and secure trading experience since the regulated brokers operate under the constant supervision of the competent authorities and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Combined with the sophisticated auto trading software, the accurate signals service and excellent customer support it is safe to conclude that the Binary Option Robot is not a scam, but a legit and trustworthy binary options trading robot. We have kept our eye on the robot since it’s launch two years ago and so far the feedback is very positive.
How Much Does the Binary Option Robot Cost?
Opening an account with the Binary Option Robot is free of charge. The deposit that traders have to make after registration is used entirely for placing trades. Traders could start with a minimum deposit as low as $200 depending on the broker they decide to trade with and fund their account via various payment methods such as credit/debit card, e-wallets or wire transfer.
How Does the Binary Option Robot Work?
The Binary Option Robot is a powerful trading solution that with the help of a sophisticated algorithm scans the financial markets for suitable investment opportunities and afterwards places trades according to the parameters set by the user. The fully automated trading process is extremely time-saving and the numerous customizable settings allow for great flexibility and control over the way trades are executed.
Review Verdict: BinaryOptionRobot is NOT a Scam.
Binary Option Robot VIP Account.
With the VIP Account at Binary Option Robot you can get access to the upgraded version of the Basic Account with added extra features for better trading results. You can get a VIP Account by referring a friend and you will both be rewarded with two months of free access. For each friend you refer you will get an extension of the free access period.
How to Get Started?
Working with the Binary Option Robot is very easy and accessible to everyone.
STEP 1. FREE Sign Up.
The first step is, of course, to register. The registration is free of charge and traders have to provide their contact details to login. You can watch the instructional tutorial available at their website, which explains in simple terms the whole process of placing trades.
STEP 2. Trade & Invest.
After that traders can proceed to the dashboard where they can set their preferences, including what assets to invest in, the amount of money to be invested in each individual trade, daily limits for number of executed trades and many more.
Once you set all parameters, the software starts trading automatically according to your preferences and keeps working even if you are offline, which means you don’t have to monitor the markets all the time while still enjoying a smooth trading experience. Furthermore, you can change your settings whenever you want without any limitations.
Special Features.
The Binary Option Robot stands out with various special features and tools. In addition to the auto trading software, the BinaryOptionRobot provides signals as well. They are based on the calculations of an advanced trading algorithm, which processes massive amounts of historical data and predicts the movements of asset prices.
As with all other features, here you have a range of options. You can choose from 3 signal sources − Pro Trader Katrina , Pro Trader Mircea and Pro Trader Sergiy . Recently two new signal providers were added – ProTrader Liberty and ProTrader Avangard . As soon as a deposit is made traders will be able to access the ProTrader Liberty feature without any additional payments. To access the ProTrader Avangard traders will have to fund an account with one additional broker. You can contact the customer support and those signals will be added to your account.
Review Verdict: BinaryOptionRobot is NOT a Scam.
Another extremely helpful feature of the BinaryOptionRobot is that it enables you to set the level of risk you are willing to take by selecting one of 4 risk levels for the trades executed on your behalf: Low, Moderate, Medium or High. That gives traders unique control over the trading process and is especially useful for beginners – it allows them to learn how to trade binary options and gain experience without making bad mistakes and losing all their funds.
The Binary Option Robot features that will make trading with your broker better are:
Binary Option Robot Results.
The Binary Option Robot provides traders with many tools needed to accomplish optimal results from binary options trading. Because of the various factors influencing asset prices it is impossible to predict with 100% certainty all market changes, therefore the industry average winning rate offered by the Binary Option Robot is excellent and fully realistic.
The automated trading feature combined with the versatility that the customizable settings provide and the control over risk levels, make this robot a great choice for both novice and experienced traders and enables them to achieve good results on their investments.
Conclusion.
Binary Option Robot is a free software for online automated investments. It does not require previous knowledge or any experience in the field of trading. The system provides you with access to unlimited trading resources, binary strategies and gives you the chance to trade both manually and on autopilot.
We end our investigation by drawing the conclusion that BinaryOptionRobot is one of the safest choices in the industry, when it comes to automated systems. If you sign up for it, you get a lifetime free license for trading in a very user-friendly environment. The software provides high accuracy and winning rates which provide for significant results.
If you have any trouble understanding anything, you can contact their dedicated customer support team 24/7. All of your questions will be answered properly and you will be aided in any way possible. We highly recommend Binary Options Robot for your trading ambitions.
Or Select Another Robot from Our List.
47 Responses to “Is Binary Option Robot a Scam?”
Using this program can you only use tradorax? What about ayex? I prefer what I have read about ayrex.
I’m mostly a commodities trader, is there a robot I can use for commodities trading?
Can I trade with banc de binary on auto trading, I work long hours and nightshift so don’t have a lot of time, I’ve lost money already trying to trade on my own.
It is not clear where you are from. If you are from EU due to the regulation of Banc De Binary auto trading might not be possible. You still get signals and it is just with a push of a button.
If you are outside EU autotrading should be possible.
Can I work with it if I’m totally inexperienced? Which assets can you suggest me to start with?
Daniel, you will get the chance to access the education section provided by the Binary Option Robot and to gain some basic knowledge how to set the parameters and the trading features. This way you will maximize your profits and minimize the losses. You can let the robot place trades even if you are not experienced. The assets we can suggest you to start with are the currencies and the trading option 60 seconds.
if I start trading $10 per trade what could be my profit at the end of the day.
Hey Tyrone! The profit generated by the Binary Option Robot depends on the number of the opportunities considered as winning by the system. These predictions are based on the price movements of the assets. We cannot predict what profits you will be able to make at the end of the day, since the conditions of the financial markets are changing every second. Your trading results are also determined by the mode you have chosen – automated or manual.
Finally a robot that takes the hassle from reading charts and candles. Been using it a week now and quite happy with the signals.
I am looking to get involved with trading. I work full time and live in Australia. Can you advise me on the best binary options platform to use which would have a robot to do my trading as I don’t have the time myself and is highly recommended.
Hey Robert! This Binary Option Robot is a trading solution with high performance results and it is the one with the most positive feedback provided by real traders.
Absolutely working binary options solution! Trading is profitable and the interface awesome. Some cool special features too!
Please I just enrolled with binary option robot, and want to know what is the best setting for a starter.
Chidera, the Binary Option Robot has many customizable settings for your individual financial needs. The best option is to try the automated mode and to use the daily stop loss feature. There is more information in this review about all the features provided by the BinaryOptionRobot.
I want to start trading. how effective is trade and profits as I work. and please assist m.
Does somebodies knows if a binary robot legal in Canada!
your question is very generic – do you mean a particular brand or as general.
We haven’t faced so far feedback from other traders from Canada that binary robots are forbidden.
We are also not aware that it is banned or illegal.
I do not know if I have understood properly. Can you auto-trade using this binary option robot if you are part of the EU because I read that Banc de Binary would not allow this?
it is different with the different brokers. The best advice we have is to check with Binary Option Robot directly.
I will know please:
Can I use Your autotrading robot in Thailand?
Binary Option Robot is a separate company – they are not us. We are here to protect people from Scam systems.
In any case as far as we are aware binary options trading is not illegal in Thailand so you should be able to benefit.
How do I encash the booked profit?
you probably mean how to withdrawal your winnings. Each broker has their own process – it usually takes between 3 days and a week.
Check directly with the broker you use.
I live in the U. S., can I use this platform for auto trading?
Hey Ehante! Yes, the Binary Option Robot can be used for trading binary options even from investors at USA. You can use their software on manual or automated mode.
Hi Ben, do binarybrokers z have an option for autorobot trading?
The best robot! So good binary option trading process with mainly profitable outcome. Try it, folks, it is not a scam!
Amazing… I have made 1,3456$ in 2 weeks and i do not even know how to trade binary options! Thanks.
automated trading was necessary for me because i didnt know how to analyze those charts. i was scammed by push money app. then a friend of mine told me about this robot – soo great features and easy to use – definitely recommend it!
Just like Richard, I was scammed by Push Money App via Ct Option. They bombard you with about 10 s everyday. Now let me see if I can try.
Binary Option Robot and profit monetarily.
I currently worked in uae….after a mnth I m getting a hard pay of 3000 aed = around 800 usd…kindly suggest me if this robot can recover my future. Should I trust….
I’m very interested, how can’t I transfer money to my personal bank account?
Im from UK and i want to start using the auto trading robot as i am working all different times of the day. Also i am not familiar analysing charts and graphs. I think im better trading with banc de binary where minimum trade could be as little as 5 usd. Please can u tell me how to go about starting this.
I live in Croatia a country that is a EU member.
Is it possible to use BORobot legally?
yes, BORobot can be used anywhere in the world – it is even indicated with the EU logo on the homepage.
How I’m in the UK will the auto trade robot work for me . Please help.
I am from South Arica and would like to know if this is, also available for me, also I need some more secure proof of this working. Like Lora Williams is saying she made a profit.
The perfect solution for me, specifically! I was able to generate excellent profits and turn them into even more profits. So, don’t wait any longer but register. You won’t regret.
Can I use the binary option robot in Canada?
Douglas, you can use the Binary Option Robot in Canada.
I am a US military member stationed in Kuwait. I am trying to open an account, but it is not letting me change the instructions to English. What do I need to do?
Can anyone tell me what are the best times to turn on the robot and what size trade to take lastly what is best moderate or medium and what stop loss set?
I am a South African and not familiar binary. Please advise which binary robot to use and the best broker.
Pule, I will recommend you to read some of our educational articles in order to get some idea of what binary options trading is check our blog. If you want my advice the best trading systems on the market are the Binary Option Robot, QBITS and FinTech Ltd. Those trading systems have only positive feedback and their performance results are high.
Thanks for the info.
Is this not binary robot not available in the US? I tried to open an account but is say he website is not available in my country. If not is there an available system that someone might know of in the US?
hi Chris, indeed the binary options robot is not operating with US customers due to regulation requirements.
100% SCAM FREE ROBOT.
BinaryOptionRobot Summary.
1. Min Deposit: $200.
2. 100% Automated Trading.
3. Reverse Trading.
4. Setup of Daily Limits.
5. Risk Level Management.
6. VIP Account.
Related Articles.
BinaryOptionRobot ProTraders.
BinaryOptionRobot Brokers.
TOP RATED BROKERS.
Featured Articles.
Suggested Ad.
DISCLAIMER: All Information such as Winning Ratios, Results and Testimonials are to be regarded as simulated or hypothetical. All the information on this website is not intended to produce nor guarantee future results. There's no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary.
RISK DISCLAIMER: Trading Binary Options is highly speculative, carries a level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may lose some or all of your invested capital; therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You may need to seek 3rd party financial advice before engaging in binary option trading.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения